Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

The Fellowship Of The Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fellowship Of The Life (273 Views)

Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Is Now Religious Enterprise - Chris Okotie / Do No Forsake The Fellowship Of Brethren Because Of Corona Virus / Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fellowship Of The Life by Hiswordxray(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;" (John 5:26).
“I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." (John 10:10).

The life that the Father has He put in the Son, now the Son has come to make other sons. The Son would take the life that the Father has given him, and put it into all those who come to him. When you came to Jesus you died, now you live by the life of God. It is not your life, it is God's life, you and God now share one life. Do you know what this means? It means fellowship, it means you have to spend the life in fellowship with God. If it is your life you would have lived it on your own, but it is not your life, you have to fellowship with God to live this life. You see, you died and you have no life to live, the only way you can now live is to depend on God's life. You have to share God's life, you have to fellowship with God in order to live. You can't just live however you please, you can't make whatever decisions you like, it is not your life.

If you start a business on your own you can do whatever you like with the business, you are free to make whatever decision you want to make. But if you started a business in partnership with another then you must do everything together with that person. You can't just wake up one morning and start executing a plan you didn't discuss with your partner. You see, it is a share venture, therefore everything must be done in fellowship. You always have to setup meetings with your partner before any decision is sealed. So also in Christ you live in partnership with God, therefore you must do everything together with Him.

"I can do nothing on my own. I listen, then I decide. You can trust my decision because I do not seek to please myself but Him who sent me." (John 5:30).

The Son does does not decide on his own, he has to fellowship with the Father and carry out the decision that he has receive through that fellowship. The Son does not pursue his own pleasure, he is not out to do what pleases him, he does not carry out his own will because the life he lives his not his own. He is sharing a life with the Father, hence he must do everything together with the Father.

"So Jesus explained, “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does." (John 5:19).

The Father and the Son do everything together. The Son pursue fellowship with the Father until he sees his Father doing something then the Son does what he sees the Father doing. Notice the word is 'doing' not 'done', this means at that moment the Father is doing it the Son enters into that activity. The Father and Son do things together, that is how a life is shared. How do you deal with whatever challenging situations that comes your way? You do it together with God. As you live life you encounter a problem, what would you do? Would you jump in and begin to try your best to handle the matter? Remember, you cannot try, you are dead. Instinct will tell you to begin to do something about it, but that is not you, you are now a son. You have to pause and enter into fellowship with the Father, listen and then decide, this is how Jesus lived while he was on earth. It is not your responsibility to handle these things, it is the Father's responsibility because it is His life.

Go to the owner of the life, stay with Him until you see Him doing something then enter into that activity. Again, to be able to do this you must disconnect yourself from your life. If you are still attached to your life you would not know when you begin to do something. This is why it is very important you have a revelation of your death in Christ. You can only fellowship with God in the Sabbath, and you cannot come to the Sabbath except you pass through the cross. Yes, you must die to enter Sabbath. Life in Sabbath is the sweetest life ever and it is worth dying a thousand times. Come, embrace this death and begin to enjoy life in Sabbath, enjoy life in fellowship with God.

This is an extract from my upcoming book, "The Sabbath".
http://www.hiswordxray.com/2018/03/the-fellowship-of-life.html?m=1
Re: The Fellowship Of The Life by Hiswordxray(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 25/03 /2018 Sunday / Check Out What Apostle Suleman Did To Members On His Birthday / Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.