Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club (60603 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / "What We Are Afraid To Do In America, They Do It Freely In Nigeria" -us-pastor / Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by Monaco2(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lol nigga b like: I like women, I like pussy n imma keep on liken em. grin

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by oriewanbe: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
funny
Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sheeples will not say anything now o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by Emu4life(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
And there was a religion.

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by passyhansome(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
noblealuu:
Mathew 24:11[i] " And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many[/i]".

Mathew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold".

Mathew 24:13 "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mathew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come".
Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by CSTR2: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
I don't take American pastors seriously. They are all immoral crooks and Worldly as sin.

The last one i took seriously was Billy Graham.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by Encyclopedia1: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Iceman2017:
Better than hiding in silent.... Now we know he is not a genuine man of God.
Next news
Sharap dia.... If na Alfa, he would be genuine abi? You guys need to wake up. Ur pastors a pussy lickers.
Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by Encyclopedia1: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
noblealuu:
Mathew 24:11[i] " And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many[/i]".

Mathew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold".

Mathew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come".

Its better u just shush.... Do u think he doesn't know all these? He is just a devil incarnate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by Follygunners: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:
its all about business.. marketing .. branding

Jesus!

shocked

this is what church is Kai... na wa o
l just look at the western mentality in his church ! if na Naija now lipsrsealed

No be western abeg. Dis na Akata pple tinz and majority of 9ja pastors sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by hmabdool(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Better than the fake 'Men of God' like Otobolizer Johnson Sulaiman...at least the pastor admitted, while otobolizer is still denying even when evidences beyond reasonable dought were presented...sheeple must pay 30percent tithes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
CSTR2:
I don't take American pastors seriously. They are all immoral crooks and Worldly as sin.

The last one i took seriously was Billy Graham.
they are still better than our con artists over here
Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by CSTR2: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
they are still better than our con artists over here
I seriously doubt that.

American pastors are the worst of the worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by desgiezd(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
The things you love, women and pussy, will ensure you end up in hell fire!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by victorazyvictor(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
agbonkamen:
In the house of God pastor advice your son cos judgment of the Lord will start from house of God

No other place for judgement.
Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by badmrkt(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
one reason I don't care about church and pastors. I know my salvation is guaranteed not in church or with a pastor but with Jesus alone. many will go to hell not because if their sins but because they allowed themselves to used by these wolves in sheep clothing's!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by pedrilo: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Its all biz and marketing right?
I heard that loud and clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by Fundamentalist: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
Touch not my anointed
Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by DavidEsq(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
noblealuu:

#word.
Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
Enjoy yaself
At least u are not a religious pedophile who loves drilling under 18 year olds angry

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by nemynely(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
The pastor be like

"Don't use Jesus Christ to kill action for my body, because body no be firewood"

Ride on jare mr pastor

My dear, there is a daylight-nightime kind of difference between being a "Christian" and being a "Child of God". While the former is a bastardized label, the latter places emphasis on the son/daughter of who you are. This brings me to the real question - Will a Child of God be found in a strip club?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by statrboiTolu(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
Better pastor!!! Na this kin ministry go sweet to dey pay tithe, afterall we knw whr edey go. Bad as e b sef, every friday na olosho communion!
Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
nemynely:

My dear, there is a daylight-nightime kind of difference between being a "Christian" and being a "Child of God". While the former is a bastardized label, the latter places emphasis on the son/daughter of who you are. This brings me to the real question - Will a Child of God be found in a strip club?

He doesn't seem to see it that way, so buddy, why don't we respect his perspective on the issue
Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by Prettyyemi(f): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Wonders shall never cease...
We are in d end time truly undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by sulasa07(m): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Pastors are notin more than hypocrites, 90% of them are tigers in cats clothing.The only thing they know how to do is make money n Bleep around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by bionixs: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
lilbest4:
Realest pastor unlike these fake ass hypocrites we have here
pastoring what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by andycom(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ride on pastor
Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by Ogunleti01: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
ClintGist:
I don’t give a Bleep, U.S pastor slams those criticizing him for putting his head on a lady’s bosom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcd9iw7JQ88

Assnigga! grin
ClintGist:
I don’t give a Bleep, U.S pastor slams those criticizing him for putting his head on a lady’s bosom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcd9iw7JQ88

Assnigga!
Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by Martin0(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:
its all about business.. marketing .. branding

Jesus!

shocked

this is what church is Kai... na wa o
l just look at the western mentality in his church ! if na Naija now lipsrsealed

yeah it will be same in naija.

I have seen similar too here even worse than this!

infact sef my friendgrin
see this is business

soon I will open my own and hire a pastor to manage and balance me weekly, gypsey how u see this business nagrin
Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by boyo123(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
genghiskhan007:
Enjoy yaself
At least u are not a religious pedophile who loves drilling under 18 year olds angry
imagine how useless you are
your pastor was accused of doing something wrong and the best comment you think you can post about it is Muhammed and he's wife, crazy crazy crazy i must say,

just look at you! i weep for the person that sponsored you through school. mind you those things you posted up there are false , av u ever taken your time to check them out yourself or its just what you hear from your fake pastors.
Re: US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club by fizziea(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
GOFRONT:
Haba!!!.....Man of God...Even you!!!!!

ur signature tho bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) / Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" / Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.