Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (60608 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Lordflexy007(m): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
The city of Port Harcourt is still witnessing a brewing ‘war’ between two popular men of God, Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor of Omega Power Ministries OPM and Senior Pastor David Ibiyeomie founder of Salvation Ministries.

First was the silent move by Pastor David Ibiyeomie in destroying brothels, Night Clubs and joints that house prostitutes and adjoining businesses associated with weird life style.

Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor then took it upon himself to preach to the sex workers, baptize them and even join them in marriage.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie, during a recent program at his church in Port Harcourt, has declared that anyone that is 35 of age and is still unmarried is irresponsible.

According to him, “If you are still single at 35, you are an irresponsible person.” Adding that it is not the will God.

Well, Apostle Chibuzor chinyere didn’t agree with him, hence the shade below….

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
You mean "HOLY WAR" is about to begin?

Lemme spread my mat here and observe. Can anyone volunteer popcorn or any cold drink?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Lordflexy007(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
decatalyst:
You mean "HOLY WAR" is about to begin?

Lemme spread my mat hear and observe. Can anyone volunteer popcorn or any cold drink?

Bro.. at your service

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lordflexy007:

Bro.. at your service

Hmmm...sweet combo. Make Una come join me nah

15 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 27, 2017
Lalasticlala, I command ye to move this topic to front page. Like decatalyst said, it may indeed be a holy war grin
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by emeijeh(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
I watched the wedding ceremony yesterday on TV and I must confess, this pastor tried.

He sponsored virtually everything, even to their suits and gowns

20 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Afam4eva(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pastor Ibiyeomie spoke out of turn. I don't understand how pastors cannot keep their personal opinions to themselves and preach what the bible says.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by EponOjuku: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Apostle Shinyere Shibuzo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by chibike69: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
space bookers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Zeze06(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
cry cry
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by aku626(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
I'd be back

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Is this Christianity !

2 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
JESUS is everywhere.

Everybody mustn't marry. It's a matter of choice

5 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by nkhay(f): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
I see
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Yusfunoble(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
See people wey supposed dey settle fights grin

18 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
shame.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
All about the money for these cunts
Respect these businessmen called Men of God at your own peril.. Attention seeking men of devil....

6 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hostile takeover.
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by jetbomber17: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
Now they have leave Muslims and face themselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Chukazu: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
undecided verily verily I say... They have seen the better part of their lives
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Rett0: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Just views. No war...
Depends on your point of view...
I still can't find any shade.

6 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Hier(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
There is a man for every woman and a woman for everyman.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all b the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Jesus came back and said, the same thing,
Matthew 19:4 And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made a them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ b 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’  ?

and God cannot lie

It says male not males and it says female not females, Muslims ladies dress decently and they get married. Even with their coverings, they still get married. I think the church is quiet on this matter and they need to educate boys and girls aright on relationship matters

2 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by UnknownT: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
But Ibiyomie was wrong saying that

16 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by officialteemi(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
politicians go beef.
musicians go beef
producers go beef
NOW pastors don join....

3 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by NothingDoMe: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nawao
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Adezzy007: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nonsense no � for this now.
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by 0temAtum: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
The prophecy of Knoliud is coming to pass
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Bigajeff(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
lol
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Isaac married at 40,was he irresponsible �

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by 1kingwriter: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
This is the pastors personal opinion.
It's neither an accepted law nor principle.

5 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
One is a strict christian like Apostle Paul who direct christians not to deal with non believers and the other is accommodating like Jesus himself.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" / Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.