Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,587 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Did I Make A Mistake - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Make A Mistake (901 Views)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / Should I Have Minded My Business? Did I Do Wrong? / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Make A Mistake by Noblestkid: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Today an event happened that's making me depressed. Long story short my dad Gave a PST a car on higher purchase after a while. He returned it n said he isn't working again........ That's not d issue now, but when like almost all d member of d church mostly men came to our house to harass us and were saying my dads business crumble. I helped my dad calm down but on a second note I lost it. I went in to get a spray n spray on the PST eye I was stopped thou. But afterwards I tot this was on like me.....
I felt I overreacted. Not cos he is a pastor I have no regards for that man. But I still felt bad I acted that way I used to b this calm guy.... But..... I dunno... Was I stupid at that move or what

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake by femidejulius(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
I do not know why it is difficult for you to type out "pastor" instead of "PST"

Your likes will want to wish someone a happy birthday on Facebook and write "HBD LLNP". It is very ridiculous.

I intentionally quoted your whole text knowing you might edit it.

As for your question of whether you overreacted, I have no comment.

Noblestkid:
Today an event happened that's making me depressed. Long story short my dad Gave a PST a car on higher purchase after a while. He returned it n said he isn't working again........ That's not d issue now, but when like almost all d member of d church mostly men came to our house to harass us and were saying my dads business crumble. I helped my dad calm down but on a second note I lost it. I went in to get a spray n spray on the PST eye I was stopped thou. But afterwards I tot this was on like me.....
I felt I overreacted. Not cos he is a pastor I have no regards for that man. But I still felt bad I acted that way I used to b this calm guy.... But..... I dunno... Was I stupid at that move or what

4 Likes

Re: Did I Make A Mistake by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
I dont get your story
Re: Did I Make A Mistake by Nutase: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
femidejulius:

Your likes will want to wish someone a happy birthday on Facebook and write "HBD LLNP". It is very ridiculous.

he's a kid that's why. They like shortcuts.

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake by dominique(f): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
How old are you? Based on what you wrote, you overreacted. As long as your father is not being physically assaulted, you should have stayed out of his business. You only exposed yourself as a badly trained child and your parents as bad parents who can't train a child properly. You should find a way to apologize to the pastor and learn to stay out of your parent's matters except you're called to intervene.

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake by Noblestkid: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
dominique:
How old are you? Based on what you wrote, you overreacted. As long as your father is not being physically assaulted, you should have stayed out of his business. You only exposed yourself as a badly trained child and your parents as bad parents who can't train a child properly. You should find a way to apologize to the pastor and learn to stay out of your parent's matters except you're called to intervene.

even when he called me a bastard

he said if he was a man of God. in three days my dad's business crumbles. a biz that is used in feeding me
pls am not trying to justify my act, but I feel bad I was calm but it strucked me.

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake by Noblestkid: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
femidejulius:

you don't know me outside here. so don't be too quick to judge me pls.....

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake by dominique(f): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Noblestkid:

even when he called me a bastard

he said if he was a man of God. in three days my dad's business crumbles. a biz that is used in feeding me
pls am not trying to justify my act, but I feel bad I was calm but it strucked me.

You didn't include all that in your opening post.
Did he call you a bastard before or after you intervened in their scuffle?

Talk is cheap, there's absolutely nothing he can do to crumble your father's business. If he was that powerful, he would have improved his life don't you think? You shouldn't have reacted that violently on such empty threat. Next time, take several deep breaths and visualize possible consequences of your actions before snapping like that.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake by Noblestkid: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
dominique:

You didn't include all that in your opening post.
Did he call you a bastard before or after you intervened in their scuffle?

Talk is cheap, there's absolutely nothing he can do to crumble your father's business. If he was that powerful, he would have improved his life don't you think? You shouldn't have reacted that violently on such empty threat. Next time, take several deep breaths and visualize possible consequences of your actions before snapping like that.

Tanx a lot happened and he said alot. I just didn't want to keep recalling and saying what he said he did that right before I reacted. it was so painful. it was after I was like..... the Bleep I wasn't thinking.....

(1) (Reply)

Coolers for sale / Can A 16yrs Marry While In Secondary School? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.