Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Azealia Banks Exposes Her Bare Boobs For Instagram Followers (18+ Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Azealia Banks Exposes Her Bare Boobs For Instagram Followers (18+ Video) (2254 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Off Her Bare Boobs During Saturday Night Party / Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks / Leaked Video Of Rapper Cardi B Exposing Her Bare Boobs Got People Talking [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Azealia Banks Exposes Her Bare Boobs For Instagram Followers (18+ Video) by maxwellgib: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
The saucy rapper shared this raunchy video of herself flaunting her bare boobs for her Instagram followers, but had her nipples covered with emojis.

Azealia Banks wrote;  'I looooooove my tits. I love them so much I don’t want to share them with anyone else. People will be offended by these tits and tell me I’m overdoing it... but only because I’m black.'

Watch the raunchy video @ http://www.ritalori.com/azealia-banks-exposes-bare-boobs-instagram-followers-video/

(1) (Reply)

Singer Simi Stuns Fans With 'tomboy Pose' In Ripped Jeans (photos) / See The Video Of Females Who Couldn't Let Go Of Wizkid Body At POP UP Shop(video / Benefits Of Raw Egg Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.