Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks (31715 Views)

I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini / American Rapper Azealia Banks Goes Underwear-free, Exposes Boobs And Butt / Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2018
Azealia Banks who asked her fans to recommend some Nigerian songs to her, ending up saying that Tiwa Savage is probably a child of Chango and Oshun.

According to Azealia Banks, daughters of Chango try hiding their 'witchiness' but it seeps right through their pores. She also warned her followers never to lend money to a daughter of Oshun because they won't get it back.

She concluded her post by stating that seeing an African female popstar gives her a different kind of confident powerful vibe. Click link to read her post;

https://lailasnews.com/tiwa-savage-is-probably-a-child-of-chango-and-oshun-azealia-banks/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by NaijaCelebNews: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2018
Loool Azaela Banks is crazy!! She’s always beefing everyone . Anyways I’ll Bet You A $1,000,000 You’ll fail this challenge (try Not To Sing Along Challenge)
Click link to try:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDwAuFmT6lc

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by deolurexy1(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2018
La click la gbosa

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by Mynd44: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2018
Sorry, who is Azealia Banks?

53 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by NaijaCelebNews: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:
Sorry, who is Azealia Banks?
She’s an American Rapper. Has beef with Nicki and Cardi B

18 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by Naijawebmaster: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2018
Sirpaul:
Sometimes I just want someone to hug me and say, "I know it's hard. You are going to okay. Here is chocolate and 6 million dollars."

Please, wake up! This is reality...to worsen it, this is Nigeria. sad

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

17 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by Opinionated: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2018
Wetin dis one dey talk?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by Sirpaul(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2018
Sometimes I just want someone to hug me and say, "I know it's hard. You are going to okay. Here is chocolate and 6 million dollars."

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by LaDolceVida(f): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2018
irrelevant news

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by Triniti(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2018
This girl is really a psycho, I have seen her perform ritual with live chicken, kill it then spill the blood all over the room

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by phlamesG: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2018
Who's azealia banks?

15 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by encryptjay(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2018
Stop weed.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by Jasen1(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2018
NaijaCelebNews:

She’s an American Rapper. Has beef with Nicki and Cardi B

That's why she's irrelevant

Even tiwa popular pass her
Make she go de contest popularity with Efe

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by Nightmareo07: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2018
But she is right tho.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by oshe11: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2018
Reekado shud reply her so they can start another #bankwars

24 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2018
For those who don't know Azealia, she has an unconscious inner conflict.

If you follow her career and her recurring beefs, you would notice an iterating pattern, call it some sort of unrestrained aggressivity.

With little or no provocation, her identity crises find ways of expressing itself at the slightest pretext.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2018
Wait is it Sango, Osun and Yemoja she's spelling differently like this? .. We need to flog her African History teacher angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by thunderbabs: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Is she going to vote in the 2019 general elections? sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by Emmafe(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2018
Tiwa we know, who’s this again

Need a Samsung phone? Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by VonTrapp: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2018
Who be yemaya and chango?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by itchie: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2018
This woman just use style dey insult afonja people

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by efilefun(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2018
La click la bend

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2018
Azealia Banks the Troublemaker.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by ejifranks(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2018
She knows what most of the posters here dont know. If you know you know...
CodeineJunkiee:
Wait is it Sango, Osun and Yemoja she's spelling differently like this? .. We need to flog her African History teacher angry
she 100% correct.Thats santeria and Haiti Vodoo nomenclature.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by elgramz: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2018
Lol, She said she can't count the number of times she has been swindled by children of osun grin
Afonja, una don see una life?

11 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by White007(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=Naijawebmaster post=69826807].

Please, wake up! This is reality...to worsen it, this is Nigeria. sad

To further worsen it, this is Buhari's regime. If you know you know grin

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2018
joeace2040:
lol

Rapper famous for a beef with other successful American rappers..I read all that and got the vibe it was typed high on cheap African weed.

She has had beef with everyone in the music industry. I think her music is good, she is well Learned and smart but because of the senseless heat she brings on herself for No Reason, Record Labels stay far away from her. There's no-one she can't cuss out.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by QuietHammer(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2018
Chango kee you there
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks by eyinjuege: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2018
VonTrapp:
Who be yemaya and chango?

Yemoja and Sango- goddess 'mammywater' and god of thunder in Yoruba folklore. Osun is also goddess of love and fertility ,but she lives in the water.
Many African Americans love the folklores and African versions of Zeus and other Greek mythology.
The stories about the African versions are actually very interesting, and I wish more Africans could write about them. They make a good read.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister / KBK Foundation Gives Ceec 250k For Counseling, Alex 250k For Her Dad's Treatment / Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.