Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,973 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Come In Building Experts And Help Me Out - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Come In Building Experts And Help Me Out (2281 Views)

Femi Osibona, Developer Of 360 Degrees Towers Dies In Building Collapse. / Post Vacant Apartment In Your Area Here And Help Someone Bypass Agent Fee / Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Building Experts And Help Me Out by ishiamu(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
Good evening building experts,

I recently acquired a plot of land somewhere in south East and am hoping to build a 6 bedroom penthouse with it.

The problem here is I have some building plans for it, but I want you guys to take a look at it and advice me on any loopholes in it... Thanks

Lalasticlala mynd44 help me out here and God will bless you

2 Likes

Re: Come In Building Experts And Help Me Out by ishiamu(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
ishiamu:

I recently acquired a plot of land somewhere in south East and am hoping to build a 6 bedroom penthouse with it.

The problem here is I have some building plans for it, but I want you guys to take a look at it and advice me on any loopholes in it... Thanks

Lalasticlala mynd44 please this is important and necessary help me move to front page for further information thanks
Re: Come In Building Experts And Help Me Out by ceelog(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
ishiamu:

Lalasticlala mynd44 please this is important and necessary help me move to front page for further information thanks

If you really want a quick and reliable answer, go to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/912
Re: Come In Building Experts And Help Me Out by mufutau55(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
First thing I see is a long distance bringing food from the kitchen to the Dining area. I may be wrong though.

Hajji M.
Re: Come In Building Experts And Help Me Out by khugtay: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Khugtay Nigeria Company your one stop shop:
Call us 4 Building Construction. Site Engineering. 3D WallPaper.3D Floor Design.Electrical & Power Services. Telecommunication. Facility Management.
Tel: 09072428541, 09030484850
Re: Come In Building Experts And Help Me Out by abouzaid: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
ishiamu:

why not go for a six or seven bedroom duplex,it would have a smaller foundation and roofing area thereby saving costs. the centre bedroom at the back lacks cross ventilation but the solution is beyond my explanation now as the whole back would need to be redrawn.
Re: Come In Building Experts And Help Me Out by ishiamu(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44 you guys are not being fair so you can't help me push to front page for good response? Nawa oo... If na big brother or snake e go reach asap
Re: Come In Building Experts And Help Me Out by twinskenny(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
mufutau55:
First thing I see is a long distance bringing food from the kitchen to the Dining area. I may be wrong though.

Hajji M.

What I notice too.. kitchen should be next to the dining

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Fully Detached 5bedrooms Bungalow At Awoyay Lekki With S/pool Pics / 3 Bedroom Flat Behind Novare Mall For N19m Semi Finished & N24.5m Fully Finished / To Let @ Kubwa, Abuja: 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalows (20 Units,08051234511)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.