Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Ihedioha, My Kind Of Model At 53. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ihedioha, My Kind Of Model At 53. (649 Views)

What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents? / 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha, My Kind Of Model At 53. by Akachukwuroland: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ihedioha, my kind of model at 53.

A Birthday tribute by Aic Akwarandu

24th March, 2018.

One of the greatest gifts one can have in life while growing is to have someone to look up to. More often than not, the person involved my not actually know the level of inspiration he is offering to others. He may also not know that he is being admired secretly. However, what is important is that his or her behavior, character, ways of doing things, motivates someone. According to Oprah Winfrey, “A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself.” Relaying on this, one may not necessarily have access to his or her mentor but constantly motivates you to see where you are going in future. Going forward, the character of your mentor, his or her weaknesses, style and ways of doing things, should not only motivate you but to a greater extent inspires you to put up a much better fight for a better tomorrow.

Politics to a greater extent have destroyed our society. To me, this is pathetic considering the fact that it’s difficult to discuss about a man without discussing politics. It’s a common knowledge that once politics is attached to any discussion, it immediately divides into the opposing and proposing sides. This is because, politics as widely explained is a game of interest and once interests are involved, one would ordinarily expect an opposing and supporting side.

Remembering the man Ihedioha without any recourse to politics makes me happy. A simple and compassionate man whose major interest in life is to see younger people grow around him. A man very emotional to the core. A man with a human heart who believes that an injury to one is an injury to all. Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha I have come to appreciate for his companionate life. As a younger man, I have adjusted my ways of doing things severely because of him. Most times you don’t need to hear him speak, but his actions, behavior and ways of life will direct and guide you appropriately. Most times I imagine the man as a professional Teacher. I’m constrained to add the word professional because he teaches a lot. Chief Ihedioha as a teacher will continually educate his students how to be self reliant in life. Ihedioha will teach you that you don’t need what you are not using. He will imbibe the culture of self sufficiency among our youths. Indeed, Chief Ihedioha will everyday be my kind of teacher. That teacher you are always eager to listen to. That teacher that keeps you comfortable in his class. That teacher that you comfortably solicit for his assignment because you have learnt enough. What an exemplary model we have.

I’m happy to celebrate you at 53. At 53, you have built several homes outside yours. At 53, you have lived the life of a father to many. At 53, you have built bridges across board. At 53, you have lived the life of a responsible Nigerian, a role model, a mentor, and a guardian to many. You have made your generation proud. According to Ralph Waldo Emerson, “ Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood”. Keep being great, the Lord will accomplish what ever he has desired for you. Not even one will be left behind.

I join the rest of the world to celebrate you today. You are my kind of model, a mentor. You are not impeccable. But you work hard to achieve the best. May your 53 years on earth continue to be an inspiration to my kind. Congratulations, His Excellency.

Happy celebration at 53!

Re: Ihedioha, My Kind Of Model At 53. by mikolo80: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
so you want to be a thief when you grow up
Akachukwuroland:
Ihedioha, my kind of model at 53.

A Birthday tribute by Aic Akwarandu

24th March, 2018.

One of the greatest gifts one can have in life while growing is to have someone to look up to. More often than not, the person involved my not actually know the level of inspiration he is offering to others. He may also not know that he is being admired secretly. However, what is important is that his or her behavior, character, ways of doing things, motivates someone. According to Oprah Winfrey, “A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself.” Relaying on this, one may not necessarily have access to his or her mentor but constantly motivates you to see where you are going in future. Going forward, the character of your mentor, his or her weaknesses, style and ways of doing things, should not only motivate you but to a greater extent inspires you to put up a much better fight for a better tomorrow.

Politics to a greater extent have destroyed our society. To me, this is pathetic considering the fact that it’s difficult to discuss about a man without discussing politics. It’s a common knowledge that once politics is attached to any discussion, it immediately divides into the opposing and proposing sides. This is because, politics as widely explained is a game of interest and once interests are involved, one would ordinarily expect an opposing and supporting side.

Remembering the man Ihedioha without any recourse to politics makes me happy. A simple and compassionate man whose major interest in life is to see younger people grow around him. A man very emotional to the core. A man with a human heart who believes that an injury to one is an injury to all. Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha I have come to appreciate for his companionate life. As a younger man, I have adjusted my ways of doing things severely because of him. Most times you don’t need to hear him speak, but his actions, behavior and ways of life will direct and guide you appropriately. Most times I imagine the man as a professional Teacher. I’m constrained to add the word professional because he teaches a lot. Chief Ihedioha as a teacher will continually educate his students how to be self reliant in life. Ihedioha will teach you that you don’t need what you are not using. He will imbibe the culture of self sufficiency among our youths. Indeed, Chief Ihedioha will everyday be my kind of teacher. That teacher you are always eager to listen to. That teacher that keeps you comfortable in his class. That teacher that you comfortably solicit for his assignment because you have learnt enough. What an exemplary model we have.

I’m happy to celebrate you at 53. At 53, you have built several homes outside yours. At 53, you have lived the life of a father to many. At 53, you have built bridges across board. At 53, you have lived the life of a responsible Nigerian, a role model, a mentor, and a guardian to many. You have made your generation proud. According to Ralph Waldo Emerson, “ Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood”. Keep being great, the Lord will accomplish what ever he has desired for you. Not even one will be left behind.

I join the rest of the world to celebrate you today. You are my kind of model, a mentor. You are not impeccable. But you work hard to achieve the best. May your 53 years on earth continue to be an inspiration to my kind. Congratulations, His Excellency.

Happy celebration at 53!
Re: Ihedioha, My Kind Of Model At 53. by ifyalways(f): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Otimkpu nwere share.

Nobody licks a Politicians Nyash for nothing cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Coworker Is Trying To Make My Life A Living Hell,please Advice! / Raksha Bandhan 2018 - Send Rakhi Images / Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.