Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise! (648 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise! by Beke2020: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good day sir/ma,

Please I read these somewhere and will appreciate your objective and non sentimental views on these.
My husband told me he wants our daughter to spend the holiday at his friend’s house due to our financial constrain, but I out-rightly refused with excuses of these girl is only 4 years old and still needs the company of her parents.
Besides she can’t be of help to them so I declined. I forgot about it since I never considered it and saw it as a forgotten issue,but to my greatest surprise I came back from the market one day and I didn’t meet my 4 year old daughter at home and I started asking after her.
I was told she went out with her father and I immediately called my husband to know their where about because it was obviously late he told me he has taken my child to his friend’s house for holiday and they traveled together.
I kept my cool just for peace sake but any time I ask him to call his friend let me talk with my daughter it’s from one excuse to the other, I told him to give me the address of his friend let me visit my child. He said he doesn’t know there address as they left for another state.
My problem started when the holiday was over I kept asking him about my child’s where about he said they will soon be back so I decided out of curiosity, I visited a man of God who told me my husband has used her for money ritual and he divinely gave me the number of this acclaimed friends wife and I immediately called the woman who confirmed she hasn’t seen my child.
So I continued pressurizing my husband to bring back my daughter,In the heat of all these he ran away from the house and someone confirmed they saw him somewhere so I immediately got him arrested after he confessed to his mischief.
But my problem now is that his family asked me to withdraw the case that I shouldn’t let him go to jail so it can be handled in a family way, While my parents are strongly against it saying the are solidly behind me just to make sure I get full justice.
Some friends said I should withdraw the case cause his my husband and father of my kids just for their sake and that if i ever loved him I should forgive while some said I should let him pay for his crime.
On my part I also want him to suffer greatly for these but people are bad mouthing me and calling me evil .
Please my people if you where in my shoes what will you do because I don’t think I can let go.
� Thank you as I will be in the comments section.
(The above story was sent to us by a member of our whatsapp group. We do not own the rights to this story. This story was only shared for discussion and learning purposes)

Photo Credit:Shutterstock

Cc: lalasticlala

https://livelystones.com.ng/

Re: Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise! by Carmit(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
If this is true the man should spend the next 300 years in jail! angry

How can someone be this heartless?

4 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise! by Beke2020: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
cool
Breaststroke:

I cringed at the parts where the wife/mother is being asked by some people to withdraw the case so it can be handled the family way. The quoted parts just feels insanely stupid and manipulative to me. Why does this woman care so much about what people are saying or calling her?

Even in the midst of evil we push and cajole women to not take reasonable action, it is always about not washing dirty linen in public, protecting your marriage, saving your public image, for the sake of the kids, etcetera

What happened to doing what is just and right for once? Will that kill us as a people? He killed a child he should damn well suffer the consequences. If I were in your shoes, I won't withdraw the charge against him and that marriage will pretty much be over, some things are just not acceptable.

Money rituals and the sort of greed that leads people to this, are deal breakers for me.
Re: Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
You see why one needs to marry before marriage.
What some people face in marriages could have averted if they had sought the mind of God concerning their intended partner.

Anyway bear your cross. Receive Grace to endure.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Help Confirm If This Is True / Who Weds Who / Try These 7 Tips To Sleep Better At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.