Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market (13241 Views)

Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents / Protest In Sabon Gari Market, Kano, Over Demolition Of Roadside Shops (Video) / Traders Weep Over Demolition Of Festac Town Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by cthia(f): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
ellalina:
That life saver market
i'm telling u...u get your things cheap there..so sad
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by ellalina(f): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
henryhemon:

But it's very close to the highway,it's too dangerous.

It’s not on the highway
It’s just the people parking and the traffic
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Nigeriadondie1: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lifestone:

Haba
Name the country in the world you don't have poor people. USA has lots of homeless sleeping by the roadside. Even bible agreed that poor people will always be among us on earth.
I agree that we can make life better for our people.
All Scandinavian countries because of their efficient welfare system.
US is a sh*thole when u re talking of developed countries but of course far better than d greater shiithole Nigeria
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Nigeriadondie1: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Princessgrace:
My dear the poor we will always have in our midst. You can't eradicate poverty completely.
Scandinavian countries cos of their efficient welfare system.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Nigeriadondie1: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
onatisi:

You can only minimise or reduce poverty ,you can't erradicate it .there is no place under the sun where you won't find poor people,sometimes the actions of people themselves is the cause
I live in a country where u don’t ve poor people. The so-called poor in our midst are narcotic users who wud use all their resources to keep up with their addiction.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by onatisi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nigeriadondie1:

I live in a country where u don’t ve poor people. The so-called poor in our midst are narcotic users who wud use all their resources to keep up with their addiction.
NA LIE
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Optimist88(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
gypsey:
Good! i don't want to keep seeing poor, scruffy and dirty looking people and filt littered road when i am on my way from the Aiport, it's supposed to be an International Airport Road. not a local street market.
No sense at all! I pray people like you will never get to helm of affairs of this country.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Bimpe29: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Haba! That Friday market is gone just like that.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by nwoke37: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
linkers:
Abuja looks dirty under this man unlike before
see sand everywhere, they don’t know how to plant grass. As it stands now, no Nigerian city is world class.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Optimist88:
No sense at all! I pray people like you will never get to helm of affairs of this country.
Is this supposed to make sense?
And how do know i am not alreay at the helm of the Affairs of your country?
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Nigeriadondie1: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
onatisi:

NA LIE
What makes u think I am lying? Have u been there before?
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by onatisi(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
just mention the name of the country and you will get at least 10 people living there the moment that will counter your claims

Nigeriadondie1:

What makes u think I am lying? Have u been there before?
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by cpu2006(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2018
it was God that save me that day on my way home. those protesters damage a lot of cars including the one that carried me.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Optimist88(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make sense?
And how do know i am not alreay at the helm of the Affairs of your country?
100% sure you're not
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Optimist88:
100% sure you're not
Okay, if it makes you feel better, keep telling yourself that grin
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Nigeriadondie1: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
onatisi:
just mention the name of the country and you will get at least 10 people living there the moment that will counter your claims

Bro leave joke I am serious. I am living in one of them right now. Bro believe me it may sound like tales by daylight.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Nigeriadondie1: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
onatisi:

Bro leave joke I am serious. I am living in one of them right now. Bro believe me it may sound like tales by daylight.
The countries are all countries in the Scandinavia: Norway, Sweden , Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Faroe Island.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHCN Has A New Way Of Extorting Money From Prepaid Customers? / China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China / My Experience With INSTAFOREX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.