Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Commercial Driver Arrested For Raping, Robbing OAU Student. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Driver Arrested For Raping, Robbing OAU Student. (606 Views)

Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) / Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) / MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Driver Arrested For Raping, Robbing OAU Student. by muckross(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
A 35-year-old commercial driver, Yusuf Waheed, has been arrested in Ondo State, for forcefully having the carnal knowledge of a female student of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile Ife, Osun State.

Waheed, a father of three, committed the offense on 25th of February 2018. He was said to be taking some passengers from Akure to Abeokuta, but stopped by the bush to commit the rape when all the other passengers had alighted and he was left alone with the lady.

According to Femi Joseph, the spokesperson for the Ondo State Police Command: "He brought out a knife and threatening the lady and disposed her of Infinix handset, Huawei IPad, cash sum of N4,000 and other valuable items.

As if is not enough, Waheed forcefully had a carnal knowledge of the lady and she reported the case to the police in the station and we swung into action". The suspect was later arrested in Ogun state.

During interrogation with journalists, the culprit Waheed blamed the devil for his escapade. He said: "I have a wife and three children. I don't know what came over me, maybe it was because I relocated to Abeokuta.”

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/commercial-driver-arrested-for-raping.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44

Re: Commercial Driver Arrested For Raping, Robbing OAU Student. by 4reala(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Wetin konji dey cause for this obodo ehn. Na only God go save us.
Meanwhile, Oga abeg go collect one room inside KiriKiri
Re: Commercial Driver Arrested For Raping, Robbing OAU Student. by Chicagoesontop: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
I can't stop laughing, this one is blaming the devil residing in Abeokuta!!!
Re: Commercial Driver Arrested For Raping, Robbing OAU Student. by psucc(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
I disagree that this man is a career commercial driver.This is one of the many bad eggs that simply takes commuting business as a cover to their illicit trade. They only see it as an avenue to have access to unsuspecting commuters. But he has been exposed.
Re: Commercial Driver Arrested For Raping, Robbing OAU Student. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ogun state has been so much associated with crime such that people are blaming their criminal tendencies on the state. The devil's HQ has been relocated.
Re: Commercial Driver Arrested For Raping, Robbing OAU Student. by Cadec007(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
So u mean ur village peeps followed u to abeokuta or its the home based peeps that made ur konji rise in the middle of the road?

Re: Commercial Driver Arrested For Raping, Robbing OAU Student. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
psucc:
I disagree that this man is a career commercial driver.This is one of the many bad eggs that simply takes commuting business as a cover to their illicit trade. They only see it as an avenue to have access to unsuspecting commuters. But he has been exposed.
Spot on, some bike riders around that area are notorious for same thing...still have a long way to go in security.
Re: Commercial Driver Arrested For Raping, Robbing OAU Student. by SamuelTurner(m): 5:19am On Mar 25, 2018
Mehn....this one weak me

Re: Commercial Driver Arrested For Raping, Robbing OAU Student. by SHAKABOOM: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Satan don suffer..Yes you are right..yu are innocent,it's becos you relocated to abeokuta.

(1) (Reply)

OFFA ROBBERY! Police Arrest Seven Suspects. / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State (photos / Offa Robbery; A Suspect Still At Large, Confesses (unconfirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.