Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) (21795 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by ijustdey: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
By Ishola Oludare

A 38-year-old commercial driver, Daniel Udoh has allegedly stabbed to death, the husband of a woman, who he was reportedly having secret affairs with.

Udoh was said to have stabbed Emaka Umonko to death after he confronted him for “having illicit affairs with his wife”.

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi confirmed that the commercial driver was arrested on Friday, at Ota, Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government Area of the State.

According to Oyeyemi, the arrest of the suspect followed a distress call received by the DPO of Onipanu Division, CSP Bamidele Job.

Having suspected that Udoh was going out with his wife, Umonko confronted him and this led to a serious fight between the two men.

Oyeyemi disclosed that, “while the fight was going on, the suspect brought out a knife and used it to stab the deceased severally at his back and chest, following which the deceased collapsed.”

The DPO, CSP Bamidele Job was said to have detailed his men to the scene, where the suspect was arrested, and the knife was recovered as an exhibit.

The victim, a welder, was rushed to the State Hospital, Ota, but he was pronounced dead by the doctor on duty.

Meanwhile, the State Commissioner of Police, Lanre Bankole ordered that the suspect be transferred to the Homicide Section of the State CIID at the Ogun police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, for further investigation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/09/commercial-driver-stabs-lovers-husband-to-death-in-ogun/%3futm_source=break.ma&amp=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Ammishaddai: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
There are unfaithful women everywhere and I do not know why this fool chose to end the life of his fellow man for a pussy that will still move on to the next available dick undecided

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Bola146(f): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
I pity any married woman having extra marital affairs angry sad even if her husband is not responsible and a cheat, kuku leave the marriage and concentrate on your lunatic acts sad angry see wahala now, I know she can't have any peace of mind again forever. A bad stigma on herself

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by PENUEL17(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pure wickedness..

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by marshalcarter: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
2022 just dey start ooo...na wa oooh....
May we not encounter a scenerio that would end our lives

14 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Stomoney(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ogun state with bad news na 5/6 most especially Abeokuta, sango and Ijebu undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by saphiere(f): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Men and wickedness.

Bola146:
I pity any married woman having extra marital affairs angry sad even if her husband is not responsible and a cheat, kuku leave the marriage and concentrate on your lunatic acts sad angry see wahala now, I know she can't have any peace of mind again forever. A bad stigma on herself
Happy Sunday Bola. Please remember to edit this your post and also say something about the murderer.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Kajaard: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and wickedness.

Where have you been? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by eddynaira125: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
When you catch a cheating woman,

Rule 1
Send her back to her father's house

Rule 2
Fu¢t her best friend

Rule 3
If rule 2 fails to work fu¢k her relations

Rule 4
The one that anger her most btw rule 3 and 4, marry d person

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Nisiw365: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Why are biafran cannibals this wicked

4 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by inoki247: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
The man dey greedy jus kill him.

Wetin u both dey share chop u want it to b yours alone....
Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
You dey Fcvk person Wife.

U come kill am Join am.. embarassed

A man that paid Bride Price oo! sad

Reason why many ladies DO NOT deserves heavy Bride price and Expensive weddings! undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by haconjy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
There was a country?

Now!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Untainted007: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wetin pussy go cause ehn. Some men have turned to fool all cos of the power of pussy. Now he will be blaming the devil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Brendaniel: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
I don't know how some people do this relationship of a thing, My peace of mind comes first, if as a partner you can't give me peace of mind either I leave or you leave, I don't have time for fight inside relationship...

9 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by tutudesz: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
See were MR D don land you undecided

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/09/commercial-driver-stabs-lovers-husband-to-death-in-ogun/%3futm_source=break.ma&amp=1
why all these news from ogun lately.ABI those from ogun state are being killed by OGUN
Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by izzy4shizzy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mumu man, the man wife pussy wey you the chop no do you, you kill am join

Now na you other criminals go d use do doggy for prison

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by tillaman(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by elonmuskbaby: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hian this 2022 grin

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Dialpad: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Unfortunately he will spend the rest of his life in prison.

May the soul of the dead rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Amuluonyenaego: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Y

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by EXLOVER(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
If you dig deeper you will discover it was women that caused World War 1 & 2.

the woman that caused the will be working freely, while two adult men is wasted. One is gone forever, while the other one will live is life in regrets.

Lesson to learn from this :

1. Their millions of kpekus in this world, avoid another man's kpekus.

2. If you noticed another man is tempering with your kpekus, never you go physical with him, many have gone forever because of this, just move on, a kpekus that is interested in another preek is not worth the stress.

3. Be ready for the worst, and always know your worth as a man, their millions of kpekus that is crushing on you. Enjoy one.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Very ugly man who lacks self control. Even u wanna do it why must it be with someone else' wife? Some women's pussy should just be cut off

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by thunderbabs: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Puullliiiii and trouble shocked hiaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Mophor: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Issokay!!!

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by stano2(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Mko123(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
To those who left the murderer and the cheating wife just to abuse Ogun state for this crap news, here's a message for you

when I survey your brain to the left I see that there was nothing right, surveying it back to the right, I also see that there is nothing left

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
2 lives wasted

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by stunnert(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
When the gbedu dey enter body

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks / Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) / Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.