Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Seeking Advice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Seeking Advice (342 Views)

Seeking Advice On Renting A Property / Seeking Advice From Lawyers Pls! / Seeking Advice On Dream Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Advice by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Please, I need your advice on this issue

Me n my dad are planning to buy a landed property very close to our proposed school site, the land s just beside the site, which include one uncompleted building (valued @ 5m). But we agreed to be paying the money instalmentally. Due to previous bad experiences from scammers, pls what kind of documents can we request for to be sure he's the real owner of the property etc

Thanks for your professional advice
Somebody help me abeg
Re: Seeking Advice by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hit me up on whatsapp @07089170371
Re: Seeking Advice by wura2020: 7:42am On Mar 25, 2018
emwyy:

Why do you want him to call you privately before you can offer an advice? Spill it out here in the open so that others in similar situation can learn from your advice. Apart from that, if you offer a wrong advise or you try to scam him, people can easily come to his defence.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Advice by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2018
wura2020:

Why do you want him to call you privately before you can offer an advice? Spill it out here in the open so that others in similar situation can learn from your advice. Apart from that, if you offer a wrong advise or you try to scam him, people can easily come to his defence.
Thanks
Re: Seeking Advice by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2018
emwyy:
Sir, thank you for your prompt response, hence I will appreciate if you can give out the advices here, so that others too can learn one or two things

Thanks and stay blessed
Re: Seeking Advice by Rubbiish(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2018
sahm4u2nv:
Please, I need your advice on this issue

Me n my dad are planning to buy a landed property very close to our proposed school site, the land s just beside the site, which include one uncompleted building (valued @ 5m). But we agreed to be paying the money instalmentally. Due to previous bad experiences from scammers, pls what kind of documents can we request for to be sure he's the real owner of the property etc

Thanks for your professional advice
Somebody help me abeg
Where is your location?
What about the C of O?
Land survey document?
You can also ask neighbours & owners of adjoining properties to be very sure.
Re: Seeking Advice by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2018
Rubbiish:

Where is your location?
What about the C of O?
Land survey document?
My location is Ibadan.
OK documents to be examined,
1. C.O
2. Land survey document.
3. Background check

Thanks really appreciate
Re: Seeking Advice by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2018
Rubbiish:

Where is your location?
What about the C of O?
Land survey document?
alright thanks I will do exactly this

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Gem Stone Trading (agent Fee N1000) / Parcels Of Land For Sale In Rumuibekwe Housing Estate, Port Harcourt / Cheap And Affordable Land At Ilamija – Heritage Gardens 750k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.