Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria (26443 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo / Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips / I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

Do legislators enjoy immunity?
zombie, I asked!
No come pass your aggression for Nairaland shocked shocked shocked no be me tell Buhari say make him make your job difficult for you!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by michoim(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2018
tesppidd:
But when Sahara publishes a negative tweet about Buhari or APC you will happily call them defenders of democracy.

Thank you bro. Many hypocrites in this Nairaland. ..

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by onatisi(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2018
Karma is a bitch
Dino should just face the music jejely and get disgraced ,when he was lying against gej he didn't know that the same ppl he lied for will eventually destroy him.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by vengertime: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2018
yarimo:
Fleeing the country or not, 2019 is no go area for you . Thank you governor YAHAYA BELLO of kogi state grin grin grin
Are you now from kogi state?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by yarimo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
vengertime:
Are you now from kogi state?
question for the GODS
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by asobo: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
yarimo:
Fleeing the country or not, 2019 is no go area for you . Thank you governor YAHAYA BELLO of kogi state grin grin grin
Keep shut allow kogites to decide. Yerimo ko Yemumu ne
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by focus7: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
When the gullibles and the ignorants hears Melaye says he's championing the causes of the masses they sings his high praise.

He champion the causes of the masses yet he kept mum to the corruption that is going on in the house and only flaunt his wealth on the social media to show the masses of their foolishness.

Even if he champion the causes of the masses does that makes him above the law not to go and clear himself of the allegations leveled against him rather than seeking for public sympathy on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by uba1991: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
bishopkay:

It pains me fools like you never see anything beyond politics. I wonder the benevolent alhaji that decided to gift phones to almajiris; with your broken grammatical attempts, it's so evident!

Listen to me and read my lips quote me too if you like... Nothing would happen to Dino... These are simply shenanigans for the executives to try to whip him into place. Till 2019, Dino Melaye won't be recalled out of the Senate chambers. If it's possible to recall Dino, then it would also be possible to impeach that foolish, corrupt, useless, utterly clueless bigoted fool we have at Aso rock!
when a pig get voice

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
That moment the demon created by you start tormenting you
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by greggng: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
GavelSlam:
Ok now if you say you are around and a senator from Kogi, why not visit the same Kogi state this week?

You that could walk gallantly on Bourdillon Rd in Lagos cannot even visit your own state.

Honestly, Courage is indeed a cowardly dog.

I am beginning to feel some of you are planning to kill this man. Pls allow due process to follow. He claimed he has not received surmon so he who allerge should prove.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by bishopkay: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
uba1991:
when a pig get voice

When a fool doesn't know when to keep shut!
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by lookingfly: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
That's my senator...... Exposed them if they try any rubbish, I know bubu has always been corrupt.

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
bishopkay:

It pains me fools like you never see anything beyond politics. I wonder the benevolent alhaji that decided to gift phones to almajiris; with your broken grammatical attempts, it's so evident!

Listen to me and read my lips quote me too if you like... Nothing would happen to Dino... These are simply shenanigans for the executives to try to whip him into place. Till 2019, Dino Melaye won't be recalled out of the Senate chambers. If it's possible to recall Dino, then it would also be possible to impeach that foolish, corrupt, useless, utterly clueless bigoted fool we have at Aso rock!

I celebrate you. That hungry man can die for religion. Very hungry.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by Revolva(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
watch TY danjuma blame on Nigerian army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFAQVNd7g5w
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please all you enemies of frogress, kindly leave our Ajekun-Iya Exponent, Dino Ferrari Maajale alone.

This is a court order, so all violations will be punished to the full extent of the law.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by lookingfly: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Gullah:

Sharrap!! How can you just wake up and start making unfounded allegations against someone you don't know? What does that say about you? I have never said anything good about Sahara reporters because I know they don't have any journalistic integrity. Being a trained reporter myself, I have never come to terms with a so called "news agency" that twists and manipulates stories and sometimes dish out blatant falsehoods just to serve whatever political interest it is serving at that moment. That is no news agency, that is a propaganda machinery. Sahara reporters is garbage and it is only in a country like Nigeria where mediocrity has become the order of the day that such a garbage news site will be regarded as a trustworthy news source.
you didn't say all these trash when sr was rubbishing gej name in the last regime....... Now that they're exposing your saviour, they're now not trustworthy. Weeyouuu keeeeeequieeete!! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by donjahsy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
yarimo:
sometimes its not all about coming to nairaland to comment, but coming here to comment reasonably. thank you aboki. (friend)

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by poseidon12: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
paulsibility:
Which one we go believe?..
No be now now I dey read say him lawyer don write police?

Abeg make una no add join my confusion...

Which one you go believe? Why would you believe the criminal organization called the Nigeria Police.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by EmmyDJourno: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
I don't care about PDP, APC, Kogi State Governor, Senate President, or anything other than, let him go and defend himself in court, Simple sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by chichar1(f): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
yarimo:
said by aboki
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by Bimpe29: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dino is a Ghaddafi, he is going no where.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by Guyman02: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
GavelSlam:
Ok now if you say you are around and a senator from Kogi, why not visit the same Kogi state this week?

You that could walk gallantly on Bourdillon Rd in Lagos cannot even visit your own state.

that's how you said he can't enter Lagos and he not only entered but went to Tinubus house.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by figment232(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
yarimo:
He can still contest and win under Kowa party.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by figment232(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

E PAIN AM
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by AlPeter: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mr. Trained reporter wehdone sir.
Gullah:

Mr Man what is your problem? I just joined nairaland yesterday for God's sake!!! Why are you all attacking me as if you knew me before now? I just corrected another guy for accusing me of supporting Sahara reporters and here you are again with another unwarranted attack about a story in Vanguard. Who are you people? Or is that the way you guys behave on nairaland? Pls enough of this childishness this morning

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
nghubs1:
Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial zone Senator Dino Melaye has reacted to claims that he has fled Nigeria over crisis peddling his political career.

According to Punch Newspaper, Senator Dino Melaye on Saturday night debunked the rumours circulated by media outlets (NOT NGHUBS) as well as threatened to implicate President Buhari, Senator Saraki and host of other Senators if they fail to come to his rescue.

He said, “For the records, I did not flee Nigeria and have no reason to flee my country, leaving behind my family as the online paper wants Nigerians to believe. My attention was drawn to their lies this night, hence this public statement.”

Senator Melaye also said he is yet to receive invitation in his home or office to appear in court on 28th March as insinuated by the Nigerian police over arms deal scandal

“It has become expedient for me to issue this statement to the public and to let you know that I have taken the matter up with the international community in order to report this undue intimidation and harassment.

“Let me reiterate here for the umpteenth time that no amount of intimidation, blackmail, arrests or threats will stop me from championing the cause of the masses.”

http://nghubs.info/dino-melaye-reacts-to-claims-that-he-has-fled-nigeria/
i respect this man greatly!! Hopefully he will pass this
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by Rhozabeth(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dino, the man that knows how to champion the cause of his pocket!!! This country is f*cked with this kinda guy in power!
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by justy15: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
I know Sahara reporters lied on this one but I forgive them because Dino will sure put that conehead buhari as slicker bello to where he belongs.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by blacknp(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
That's what the security agencies especially the police are praying for...that Dino flees the country. Unfortunately, the most useless police force in the world are always good at scoring own goals when it comes to shady games and strategies.
The day armed robbers will visit your house you will beg God for the most useless police force in the world to show up.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by yarimo(m): 2:17am On Mar 27, 2018
figment232:
He can still contest and win under Kowa party.
and he can also contest and lose under kowa party grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria by yarimo(m): 2:19am On Mar 27, 2018
donjahsy:
sometimes its not all about coming to nairaland to comment, but coming here to comment reasonably. thank you aboki. (friend)
something its not about coming to nairaland and read, but about minding your fucking business grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th / Imo Women Shut Sterling Global Oil Company Over Unpaid Burial Rites / Kaduna Lawmaker, Garba Madami, Dies 3 Days After Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.