Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,862 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Alternative Business Model - Residual Income -TLC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Alternative Business Model - Residual Income -TLC (387 Views)

A Nigerian Soldier Revealed The Business Model That Made Him His First Million / Making Residual Income As A CORP MEMBER / How I Make Residual Income Of 15k And Above Weekly Working From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Business Model - Residual Income -TLC by honestprofits: 12:43am On Mar 25, 2018
So many of us have heard this expression “The Rich Get Richer While The Poor Get Poorer“.
According to https://digitalprofitgroup.info/2018/03/21/what-is-residual-income-why-do-you-want-it/

We all seem to think this is unfair. Personally I used to think so too until I came to understand the Rich choose a completely different model of earning money.

Notable people in the world today like Warren Buffet, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, were ordinary people born without spoons in their mouth. Yet they have amassed great wealth because they understood how to use the power of leverage through residual income to create wealth.
ACTIVE INCOME

This income comes as a direct result of our efforts. Example is when we work for a month and get paid a certain amount for that months work. We can see this in wages, salaries, and self-employed service providers like lawyers or doctors, Fashion designers etc.

CEOs of companies & professional sports players, all earn so much. Earning a high active income is often a lot of hard work and requires a dedication beyond most of us. It’s also limited because no matter how much money you get paid you still need to show up to work to earn your money.
RESIDUAL INCOME

This is when you continue to get paid after the work is done. The wealthiest people in the world today have been focusing on this for decades.

Building something that will keep on generating more income whether you are physically present to manage it or not is called RESIDUAL OR ROYALTY INCOME and it creates financial freedom a concept that is not well known, explored or enjoyed by most people.

Investors do it. Songwriters do it. Movie producers do it. Actors now do it. Authors do it . Commercial real estate developers do it And NETWORK MARKETERS DO IT.

What does it take to do it (build residual income)in the movies, publishing, or real estate? I really may not know. There are experts to guide u on that if that’s your inclination.

I do know what it takes in Network Marketing.

* Is it easy?- NO
*Do you need lots of money or education?- NO
* Do you need sometime, lots of motivation and a great company to stand behind you? – YES
*Can you do it? – YES.

You may be asking yourself… “Why would I want residual income”?

I have used this biz model to earn my first $40

Visit my blog to learn more www.digitalprofitgroup.info
The answer is pretty clear. To become financially free and live life on your own terms achieving our dream lifestyles and desires, then we should do what the wealthy do.

(1) (Reply)

Police Dismiss, Arrest Killer Of NYSC COP Member / Train On Solar And Inverter To Earn Money After Nysc / No Job Yet? Learn How To Make 2,500 Dollars Every Month Right From Your Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.