Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh (35960 Views)

Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) / Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by caukerzee(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Angelawhite:

So girls de even lust after guys undecided
No, women lust after statues and animals

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by caukerzee(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Angelawhite:

So girls de even lust after guys undecided
No, women only lust after Statues and Animals.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by blazer2018: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
fullstreets:
If the girl is not veeerry ugly and despicable, just accept and put her in the list of free fvcks, when she gets tired of getting laid without commitment, she will go quietly. (make her buy the condoms u use on her). Acid birth incidence will be avoided.

And you think her type will go quietly when u eventually decide to dump her? She will do worse... grin

One should just pray not to come in contact with her type.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by ghostgunner665(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
HELLO LADIES. MY NAME IS CHRIS. FROM DELTA BUT RESIDING IN UK. AM 23YEARS OLD. I AM FROM A VERY RICH HOME. MY FATHER IS VERY RICH BUT DOES NOT LIKE TO SHOW HIMSELF IN NIGERIA. I HAVE A HOUSE AND GLK 4MATIC BENZ BACK IN NIGERIA. AM LOOKING FOR AN INDEPENDENT LADY READY FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT MIGHT LEAD TO MARRIAGE. SHE MUST BE 21 AND ABOVE AND ALSO FROM A RICH FAMILY. AS YOU ALL KNOW. THE RICH MARRY THE RICH. AM SORRY I DONT DATE BROKE GIRLS. EMAIL ME ASAP. SERIOUS RICH GIRLS ONLY. HAVE A NICE DAY

SCAM
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by dtrend(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
Does this guy look like who a babe should be begging for love ? that's why I love my 9ija babes, they cannot look your direction if your pocket is not over loaded !!!
Lolzzz na soooo
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Chicagoesontop: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
prince3009:

And that makes you and your so-called 9ija babes reasonable abi?

So to pour acid is better than 9ija babes eyes wey dey chuck for Man pocket before dey start stalking the man abi? Chicken plus the monkey pox fall on you.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:42am On Mar 26, 2018
Chicagoesontop:

So to pour acid is better than 9ija babes eyes wey dey chuck for Man pocket before dey start stalking the man abi? Chicken plus the monkey pox fall on you.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by sistmeccy(f): 3:11am On Mar 26, 2018
This is the very height of wickedness .But why arrest the mother?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Harodebby(f): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2018
What does she kno about love, nd who teach her hw to handle acid? at 16 choooo :
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Assassin101: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
is dat "LOOVE" she wrote on his shoulder with d acid? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Co-ordinated Rivers Kidnaps From London –suspect (Pictured) / Robbers Arrested At First Bank In Bayelsa. Photos / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants In A Car's Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.