Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,817 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos (43743 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Deltayankeeboi: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2018
shocked madam what have you done with your children. She should better start confessing
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by kawkab: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2018
The first thing she should check is whether she and her husband are AS and whether the children were born as sticklers.

Advising her to go for deliverance : deliverance from what

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by teflonjake(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Which deliverance again? 7 down only 1 to go......

There is the God of the eleventh hour...through the surviving girl he will bring back all that have been lost.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2018
so were is the Useless Jesus or God? why did Jesus not save her children? it's obvious Jesus can not do nada yet some people are still calling on no existence Jesus!

they may have caught a treatable infection, due to living in polluted environment, open sewages, Rat urine and contaminated water. the nigerian medical system are Also inadequate.

they needed a Qualified medical practitioner and adequate treatment Not Jesus!
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Bridget95(f): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Pastors will say she ate her children in her coven lipsrsealed
Ada Awkaetiti biko nu put ya picture for ya profile.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2018
Up to 5 of the commenters up there replaced 'she' with 'he'. What is happening?
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2018
divinehand2003:
I smell witchcraft or marine spirit demonic manipulation in her household. They need deliverance ooooo..
Is there anything called deliverance that is different from salvation? Is it a special salvation? James 4:7 clearly says "therefore submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from u". This is the clear formula for defeating the devil and his demons. In dis context, resisting th devil is thru prayers. Your prayers. Not one "man of God".
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 25, 2018
One word... Bubu
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by divinehand2003(m): 7:38am On Mar 25, 2018
DavidEsq:

Is there anything called deliverance that is different from salvation? Is it a special salvation? James 4:7 clearly says "therefore submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from u". This is the clear formula for defeating the devil and his demons. In dis context, resisting th devil is thru prayers. Your prayers. Not one "man of God".

True talk.
But you never know if there is a demonic oppression or suppression that may be at work in that household that needs to be cast out for the people to be free.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by kingchris30(m): 7:41am On Mar 25, 2018
wish her quick recovery, maybe they should go spiritual
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Diso60090(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2018
Village people dey Abuja carry this last one run go Zimbabwe
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by miraclea: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2018
I advise she visit pastor Joshua Iginla of Champions royal assembly church in Abuja there she might find solutions 7/8 dead? just too bad may the good lord visit her
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 7:44am On Mar 25, 2018
divinehand2003:

True talk.
But you never know if there is a demonic oppression or suppression that may be at work in that household that needs to be cast out for the people to be free.
That deliverance is in James 4:7 and nothing more.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by KingGBsky(m): 7:44am On Mar 25, 2018
Angelanest:
This is a very sad one. A woman who has buried seven out of her eight children - is currently in lament as her only surviving child is sick. According to a philanthropist., Uche Onyemobi who recently met with the woman at the National Hospital in Abuja, she had eight children in all and has lost seven to various circumstances!

The distraught woman who has been by her daughter's side due to her illness - is praying and hoping her last surviving child would bury her someday and not the other way round.

According to Uche, the sick girl identified Ogechi Stella Njoku has been able to pull through very difficult stages of her illness and is yet to undergo dialysis...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/woman-buried-7-8-children-laments-abuja-photos.html

In Africa. Its evil, the woman should know what is happening to her late kids. They might be a quick meal for some witches in some coven. This is a spiritual world and africa wickedness in this act us the reason we are still slaves today
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2018
whirlwind7:
sad

Now, that's one hell of a lot of calamity to befall a single person. I can't begin to imagine the horrible state of mind she is in at this time.

But this report though....
Naija reporters and their half baked, totally empty and annoying reports. You would think a reporter with half a brain would be curious as to enquire how the woman lost seven of her children...
Instead, he's content to write that she lost seven kids to various circumstances. Such silliness.
aswear these reporters need beta slap
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Donwizbro(m): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2018
I pity her, its never easy.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by realmindz: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2018
divinehand2003:
I smell witchcraft or marine spirit demonic manipulation in her household. They need deliverance ooooo..

Think intelligently, the world has left you behind....
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by CastedAyo: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2018
That her remaining daughter suffered rape when she was young

Read her story here; http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerian-lady-who-was-raped-twice-at.html
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Shafiiimran99: 8:11am On Mar 25, 2018
MizMyColi:
sad
I smell a strong entity at work.
It's probably ancestral.
Of which you are part of them
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by klinicaem: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2018
You're Heal Now!
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Maghan37: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2018
Although I feel 4 her but life aw thought me to be less naive which makes me hope sh did not donate her children for rank.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by emerged01(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2018
Something is definitely wrong.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2018
divinehand2003:

No let freeze see this thing oo, ehn.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Oblongata: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2018
[img][/img]
whirlwind7:
sad

Now, that's one hell of a lot of calamity to befall a single person. I can't begin to imagine the horrible state of mind she is in at this time.

But this report though....
Naija reporters and their half baked, totally empty and annoying reports. You would think a reporter with half a brain would be curious as to enquire how the woman lost seven of her children...
Instead, he's content to write that she lost seven kids to various circumstances. Such silliness.
such pettiness.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by 400billionman: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2018
Hey Hey woman your child will live and not die. Jesus is beside her
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by lexy2014: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
Seek the face of the Lord woman, seek His face. The fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much. And He is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
I decree as the oracle of the Most High God, your daughter shall not die but shall live and declare the goodness of God!!!
what makes u think she hasnt been seeking his face
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2018
Bridget95:
Ada Awkaetiti biko nu put ya picture for ya profile.
Too many monitoring spirits Ada.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2018
I need to leave this country b4 the boom hits 400million
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by bamikole002(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Quick recovery IJN
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by fk002: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2018
Probably suffering from Sickle cell
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Lexusgs430: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2018
divinehand2003:

Yes, to save the life of the only one that remaineth.

The torry neva completely complete..... Den need to tell us wetin don kill the others.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctors Remove 1.6kg Of Jewellery, Money And Watch From Woman's Stomach / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.