Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,370 members, 7,822,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos (43624 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Lexusgs430: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2018
400billionman:
Hey Hey woman your child will live and not die. Jesus is beside her

You saw Jesus beside her? Biko, show me wetin u see.....
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by 400billionman: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You saw Jesus beside her? Biko, show me wetin u see.....
bro Jesus dey do miracle every day. I no dey here to share testimony
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2018
Oracle, You can also help pay for the Dialysis part of the treatment

VivaDeAngelo:
Seek the face of the Lord woman, seek His face. The fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much. And He is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
I decree as the oracle of the Most High God, your daughter shall not die but shall live and declare the goodness of God!!!
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Lexusgs430: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2018
400billionman:
bro Jesus dey do miracle every day. I no dey here to share testimony

I still dey wait make this miracle turn our 9ja condition around..............
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by mukthar2000(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2018
ASK the mama deeply
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Nicklaus619(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2018
Who is he that sayeth and if comet to pass when you have not commanded it not, he frustrated the tokens of lier and maketh diviners mad, you are healed in Jesus Name amen.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by winj3: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2018
No human in 2018 should have more than 1 or 2 kids!
No wonder africans are called monkeys and animals.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by mediclife1987(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2018
whirlwind7:
sad

Now, that's one hell of a lot of calamity to befall a single person. I can't begin to imagine the horrible state of mind she is in at this time.

But this report though....
Naija reporters and their half baked, totally empty and annoying reports. You would think a reporter with half a brain would be curious as to enquire how the woman lost seven of her children...
Instead, he's content to write that she lost seven kids to various circumstances. Such silliness.

Mystery and superstition sells in a backward country like Naija, if the reporter had gone to spill the truth about it being a genetic or congenital condition, the story won't be as scintillating, spicy and sensational as it ought to be.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Tubanchi(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2018
Ma u need to go to kill the juju that's fighting u
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by tytunji29(m): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2018
Unseriousboy:
Finally I made ftc
but wait ooo,bury 7 out of 8,na wa ooo
probably they were all SS,n d last one is sick
just saying tho
U re API u made fp with bad news
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
Seek the face of the Lord woman, seek His face. The fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much. And He is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
I decree as the oracle of the Most High God, your daughter shall not die but shall live and declare the goodness of God!!!

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by tohpahz(f): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2018
divinehand2003:
I smell witchcraft or marine spirit demonic manipulation in her household. They need deliverance ooooo..
I smell stupidity
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Etianwanokon: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2018
Take it to the Lord in prayer. There is nothing the Lord cannot do.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2018
MizMyColi:
sad

I smell a strong entity at work.

It's probably ancestral.

Yea. . And believe me, that power is so strong.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2018
To those saying it's sickle cell anemia.
How can all the 8kids be SS. Even if both parent are carriers, there's possibility of having AS and AA still. Nor be only SS.

So I doubt it's sickle cell. It's African Science.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Obataz: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2018
7 out of 8
how she take survival am
where vilage people dey,
pls i can smell fake story.
cos no mother can and wil bear til d last one. even job nearly gve up, and e nor reach 6 o
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
Amen.
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Chikpat(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2018
divinehand2003:
I smell witchcraft or marine spirit demonic manipulation in her household. They need deliverance ooooo..

Your remark reminds me of d Pentecostal doctrine blinded Christians who believe that all challenges of life are spiritual attacks whose remedy all beg for spiritual deliverance...no offence intended bro
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by lekbel09(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Angelanest:
This is a very sad one. A woman who has buried seven out of her eight children - is currently in lament as her only surviving child is sick. According to a philanthropist., Uche Onyemobi who recently met with the woman at the National Hospital in Abuja, she had eight children in all and has lost seven to various circumstances!

The distraught woman who has been by her daughter's side due to her illness - is praying and hoping her last surviving child would bury her someday and not the other way round.

According to Uche, the sick girl identified Ogechi Stella Njoku has been able to pull through very difficult stages of her illness and is yet to undergo dialysis...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/woman-buried-7-8-children-laments-abuja-photos.html
This is pure witchcraft ,7 out of 8 children they really need deliverance .There is an adage of yourba that goes thus Abi amo ko le laju kii Talubo ko wo, koju ma ribi gbogbo ara loogun e
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by mbagideon(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
divinehand2003:
lol
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
divinehand2003:

Nope. What they need is the entrance of the word. It starts from accepting Jesus Christ and his finished work on the cross
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by chrisskynet(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Unseriousboy:
Finally I made ftc
but wait ooo,bury 7 out of 8,na wa ooo
probably they were all SS,n d last one is sick
just saying tho

Now you made ftc was the reward eehh.. Grow up and quit smelling your assss ding dong
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by alfredilly: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
If they are all sickle cell, then it would be stated. This girl looks like a grown up and her condition is not those particularly about sickle cell. She is having kidney issue . But one question begging for answer is if their problem is genetic. Did those previous children died in the same circumstance ? 7 could not have been a coincidence but who can say.Nevertheless, I will advice Nigerian to contact her for spiritual advice .
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by labelle123(f): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ancestral spirit at work seek God
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by bigcasava1(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2019
She's not serious
Re: Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos by jbblues24(m): 12:59am On Jun 02, 2019
It's magical not just amazing! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing / Doctors Remove 1.6kg Of Jewellery, Money And Watch From Woman's Stomach / Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.