Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. (60581 Views)

Goat "Attacks" Lion At Ogba Zoo In Benin, The Lion Later Caught It (Video) / Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) / Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by bmos(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
I saw the Lion too it was bad o the lion waist come tiny like rope grin

Good for the lion. They too eat other animals
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by MorningDew2017(f): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin we call it Lepa Elephant
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by pedrilo: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
We r very wicked in dis cpuntry
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Olaiya26: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
BlowBack:
There was this Gorilla at Calabar zoo, who the zoo keepers sold food to him.

The gorilla made cash for himself in his enclosure by entertaining visitors.

The zoo keeper in-charge of feeding the Gorilla only fed it when the Gorilla parted with his hard earned money.

The Gorilla was also addicted to Cigarettes as the zookeepers found out early that the Gorilla could make money by showing of to the public his smoking skills.

However, this also made the Gorilla addicted to cigarettes and so, other than having to buy his food from the zookeepers, the Gorilla had to also fund his expensive smoking habit.

If I recall, we used to call him Big Joe

See lamba
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by kense88: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Story, have they done anything about the number of people dying of hunger in this country, let alone an elephant. That elephant is an unfortunate soul.
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by CocoaOla: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
pedrilo:
We r very wicked in dis cpuntry

Is Nigeria even a Country go to Kenya or Tanzania and see their zoo chai animals have suffered in this country even animal won relocate to another country chai
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by mitchelljnr(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nutase:
First bank should adopt that elephant. Its bad for there image.

Nigerian police nko?
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nutase:

Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Kennydoc(m): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
BlowBack:

The zoo keeper in-charge of feeding the Gorilla only fed it when the Gorilla parted with his hard earned money.

The Gorilla was also addicted to Cigarettes as the zookeepers found out early that the Gorilla could make money by showing of to the public his smoking skills.

However, this also made the Gorilla addicted to cigarettes and so, other than having to buy his food from the zookeepers, the Gorilla had to also fund his expensive smoking habit.

Are you for real? grin
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by akmath: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nigeria why
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
What do yout expect, during corruption era this elephant was fat and robust
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Kaybaba5(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
I want to make a plead to the zoo keeper to beware and watchful. .cos the hungry elephant can become angry and takes him for food.....
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Deejay777(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Pple jus jump to conclusions anyhow, 4 f**k sake, an elephant is a herbivores animal, so it can easily pick up leaves, shrubs 4rm surrounding nd munch on dem, maybe d elephant is sick or old, no herbivores animal can starve like dat wen der is food everywhere around it, how do we even know it's even Nigeria, d background dnt luk too naijaish to me ( just saying)

1 Like

Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by standout5: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
All the concern una dey show na ontop animal ooo How una go come react now if i post my picture?

Hungry don almost dry me for here, if u see me u go tink say i get disease.

No be only animal dey suffer for dis kontry my people.
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Issakendrick:
A concerned nigerian man took to his twitter page to show the picture of a starving elephant he saw while visiting maidugiri zoo in borno state.

He Wrote:

This is Starving Elephant From Maduguri, Borno State Nigeria. The Picture Speaks for itself. Necessary Action should be taken because these animals deserve better treatment than this������

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/see-picture-of-starving-elephant-at.html

If Nigeria couldn't feed her citizens, Na elephant dem wan feed?
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
ahnahnnnn
haba
carnivore fa
ObaKlaz:
I've seen worse. Lion dey chow beans for Ogba zoo, Edo.
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by ObaKlaz: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
ahnahnnnn
haba
carnivore fa
Fo realz, mehn. I ain't playing. The poor thang just had to make do with it. It even looked very grateful to eat that day's ration.
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
na wa o
na real wa
ObaKlaz:
Fo realz, mehn. I ain't playing. The poor thang just had to make do with it. It even looked very grateful to eat that day's ration.
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by daddio(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
yusasiv:
The state is a starving state too

meanwhile, i just made another FTC and earned some likes but the problem is.. Where do i convert and cash out my FTC and likes to money?

TAINK U

CONGRATS JARE.

KILL THIS FOWL TO CELEBRATE.

1 Share

Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
Even an animal that feeds on grass. The zoo keepers should be jailed sad
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by newoffer: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
North shud be made a conservation area
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by newoffer: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Somebody will be shouting North has food. We in Lagos now grow our food. Is it Onions n Beans we all feed on
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Ishilove: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
BlowBack:

Are you jesting or in earnest? shocked

1 Like

Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
I've seen worse. Lion dey chow beans for Ogba zoo, Edo.
Are you people joking or totally serious? embarassed
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nutase:
wait wait what?? hold my beer.
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by 1kingwriter: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Then join Steemit

yusasiv:
The state is a starving state too

meanwhile, i just made another FTC and earned some likes but the problem is.. Where do i convert and cash out my FTC and likes to money?

TAINK U
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by ObaKlaz: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ishilove:

Are you people joking or totally serious? embarassed
Dead-serious, Ishilove. I could take them on in a fight and kill 'em. Those 'things' nor be Lions again. grin
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Matam(f): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
We have a wildlife park in Jos that is becoming a ghost of itself, the animals are not looking good while some cages are empty. I just wish the government will privatise the park.
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by piagetskinner(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
why not release the poor animal into the forest rather than suffering it in that prison called zoo
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Rhozabeth(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Am sure human beings in Maiduguri have not eaten let alone an elephant! The animal should pls be taken to a zoo that can take care of it!
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by akaahs(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
But when we visited that zoo, those elephants were well fed na, just three yes they already become something else
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by dtrend(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Issakendrick:
A concerned nigerian man took to his twitter page to show the picture of a starving elephant he saw while visiting maidugiri zoo in borno state.

He Wrote:

This is Starving Elephant From Maduguri, Borno State Nigeria. The Picture Speaks for itself. Necessary Action should be taken because these animals deserve better treatment than this������

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/see-picture-of-starving-elephant-at.html

recession z also affecting the animal.......
it needs better treatment ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) / Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) / Top Ten Animals That Stay Long Without Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.