Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread (32389 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by LaudableXX: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2018
edewojames:
I writes about the Infinix Hot S3. Read please.
Every Single Feature of the Infinix Hot S3 worth it's Price https://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2018/03/every-single-feature-infinix-hot-s3-price.html

How much is Infinix paying you to hype its' nonsense phones? Their phones are plagued with battery issues and charging port problems, that crop up within a few months of usage, while their after-sales support is nothing to write home about, yet you are still hyping their ill-fated phones? Lawd have mercy! shocked
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by Anegbettedude: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

Infinix phones are rubbbish, hopeless, useless phones. Give them 6 months and they start behaving abnormally...mtcheew! angry After-sales back up is even worse! So keep your greetings to yourself! No one needs it!
Is that all ?
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by LaudableXX: 6:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Anegbettedude:
Is that all ?

Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2018
ClassyJay:
Here's all you need to know about the Infinix S3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jienrd-I2DA

Display Size: 5.7″ HD+ 

Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
Resolution: 720 X 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU: Adreno 505
Network: GSM/HSPA+/LTE
SIM: True Dual Nano SIM
Primary Camera: 13MP Auto focus with dual LED Flash
Secondary Camera: 20MP Fixed Focus with dual LED Flash
Memory: 32GB Storage Expandable via Micro SD up to 128GB
RAM: 3GB

Battery Capacity: 4000mAh battery

Security: Face ID and Fingerprint
Notification LED
Connectivity: GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0, OTG

And a really quick video of how to set up Face ID on the Infinix S3 and a quick speed comparison with the Face ID on the iPhone X.

Which do you think would win?Is The Hot S3 4GB/64GB VARIANT out

The 4GB variant won't be coming.
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by tbadejo25: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2018
edewojames:
I writes about the Infinix Hot S3. Read please.
Every Single Feature of the Infinix Hot S3 worth it's Price https://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2018/03/every-single-feature-infinix-hot-s3-price.html

It's saying page not found.
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2018
LaudableXX:

How much is Infinix paying you to hype its' nonsense phones? Their phones are plagued with battery issues and charging port problems, that crop up within a few months of usage, while their after-sales support is nothing to write home about, yet you are still hyping their ill-fated phones? Lawd have mercy! shocked
After sales surport is nothing to write home about but they have carl care and forum to attend to issues abi, kontinue mr laidable undecided undecided
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by LaudableXX: 1:00am On Apr 07, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
After sales surport is nothing to write home about but they have carl care and forum to attend to issues abi, kontinue mr laidable undecided undecided
Have you taken your phone to Carlcare before? What kind of service did you get? Share your experience first, so that everyone can tell if you are lying or not....

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by gonaij: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
LaudableXX:

Have you taken your phone to Carlcare before? What kind of service did you get? Share your experience first, so that everyone can tell if you are lying or not....
a standard service center will never offer wait and get service, if you need a good repair, it not so fast, if you can't be patient, then you can take it to Ikeja street boys to mess up with it and make it work in 5 minutes and add some new problems to the device... Also. Because your phone has charging port issue doesn't mean all Infinix has charging port issue... Your fake charger or electricity supply might give you this issues...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by LaudableXX: 2:30am On Apr 14, 2018
gonaij:
a standard service center will never offer wait and get service, if you need a good repair, it not so fast, if you can't be patient, then you can take it to Ikeja street boys to mess up with it and make it work in 5 minutes and add some new problems to the device... Also. Because your phone has charging port issue doesn't mean all Infinix has charging port issue... Your fake charger or electricity supply might give you this issues...

What fake charger? shocked I have been using the same charger that came with the phone when I originally bought it! sad So where is the issue of fake charger coming from? And all the electronic gadgets in my place are connected to stabilisers. So how come out of all the phones I own, it is only the Infinix that keeps developing problems? If the electricity supply was bad or fluctuating, shouldn't it affect all my other electronics and other phones? Abeg, just waka comot if you do not have anything sensible to say! angry
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone my friend want to buy infinix hot S3 is it advisable to go for it,for those that are using it

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by Harsh1991: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yeah It's a nice phone and I also using it and It gives you all the latest features in your budget and the best part is 20 MP Selfie Camera with Dual Selfie Soft Light. Phone gives you all the latest features like Fingerprint Sensor, 5.65 inch FHD+ Full View HD Display, 4000 mAh Powerful Battery, 4G LTE & many more.

It comes with 3 Slots 2 for SIM and 1 dedicated memory card slot through you can expand memory upto 128GB. Phone runs on Android Oreo 8.0 and powered by 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 Octa Core Processor and available in 32GB & 64GB in Sandstone Black & Blush Gold colors.

Specifications of Infinix Hot S3

Operating System Android Oreo 8.0
Primary Camera 13 MP
Front Camera 20 MP
Screen Size 5.65 inch FHD+ Full View HD Display
Processor 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 Octa Core
RAM & ROM 3GB/4GB RAM & 32GB/64GB ROM
Screen Resolution 720 x 1440 Pixels
Expandable Memory Upto 128GB
Battery 4000 mAh
Connectivity 4G LTE
Other Features Fingerprint Sensor & Full View Display

Also for more details you can go through https://www.searchmymobile.in/product/infinix-hot-s3-32gb-sandstone-black/
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:
Hello everyone
my friend want to buy infinix hot S3
is it advisable to go for it,for those that are using it

It's cool. Go for it.
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by barackodam: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Harsh1991:
Yeah It's a nice phone and I also using it and It gives you all the latest features in your budget and the best part is 20 MP Selfie Camera with Dual Selfie Soft Light. Phone gives you all the latest features like Fingerprint Sensor, 5.65 inch FHD+ Full View HD Display, 4000 mAh Powerful Battery, 4G LTE & many more.

It comes with 3 Slots 2 for SIM and 1 dedicated memory card slot through you can expand memory upto 128GB. Phone runs on Android Oreo 8.0 and powered by 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 Octa Core Processor and available in 32GB & 64GB in Sandstone Black & Blush Gold colors.

Specifications of Infinix Hot S3

Operating System Android Oreo 8.0
Primary Camera 13 MP
Front Camera 20 MP
Screen Size 5.65 inch FHD+ Full View HD Display
Processor 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 Octa Core
RAM & ROM 3GB/4GB RAM & 32GB/64GB ROM
Screen Resolution 720 x 1440 Pixels
Expandable Memory Upto 128GB
Battery 4000 mAh
Connectivity 4G LTE
Other Features Fingerprint Sensor & Full View Display

Also for more details you can go through https://www.searchmymobile.in/product/infinix-hot-s3-32gb-sandstone-black/

Awon ti bloggers. I hail
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by Geekhabeeb: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
henry007:

The 4GB variant won't be coming.
Are they releasing the lite version
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Geekhabeeb:

Are they releasing the lite version

There's no lite version.
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
New minor update. cool

Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by Androidking: 9:15am On May 06, 2018
Pls can someone upload d battery saving mode . when the ba3 is between 90-100% I want to check how hours remaining and to compare something .

I just hope infinix will put strong charger and strong usb. Note 4 people are suffering
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by olaridwan(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2018
My infinix s3 does not have infinix x security.. Y.. Or how can i get it pls... I need to be locking some of my apps..
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by Anegbettedude: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2018
olaridwan:
My infinix s3 does not have infinix x security.. Y.. Or how can i get it pls... I need to be locking some of my apps..
try third party apps.
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by olaridwan(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2018
Anegbettedude:
try third party apps.
... Yeah.. I have it buh too many ads...
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by Anegbettedude: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
olaridwan:
... Yeah.. I have it buh too many ads...
thats one of the down sides thou
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by sparrow2wise(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
Who is not yet in INFINIX WhatsApp group ?
chat me on Whatsapp to get added Asap

Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by Colb461: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
olaridwan:
wat d price for d hot s3 pls
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
Colb461:

Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by olaridwan(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2018
Colb461:
i bot mine #62200 at slot...
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by olaridwan(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2018
Anegbettedude:
thats one of the down sides thou
.. I just updated my phone master app now, d updated verson has app lock... � Happy now..
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by Colb461: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
olaridwan:
i bot mine #62200 at slot...
hw gud is d phone camera nd hope it has nt being giving u any issue
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by Anegbettedude: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2018
olaridwan:
.. I just updated my phone master app now, d updated verson has app lock... � Happy now..
cool bro
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by olaridwan(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Colb461:
hw gud is d phone camera nd hope it has nt being giving u any issue
.. D fone is great, people use to ask is ur fone iPhone...it is built like iphone... And d front camera is superb too, 20mp,the fone is simple and light ... D fone is very ok.?
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by Colb461: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
olaridwan:
.. D fone is great, people use to ask is ur fone iPhone...it is built like iphone... And d front camera is superb too, 20mp,the fone is simple and light ... D fone is very ok.?
wat d selling price pls
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by olaridwan(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Colb461:
wat d selling price pls
i bot mine #62200 62200
Re: Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread by Opeyemi5(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Infinix Hot S3
Red
A day old for sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Selfie Smartphones / Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use / Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.