Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? (33849 Views)

Why Do So Many 'Born-Again, Spirit-Filled' Women Show Off Cleavage In Church? / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Mmaxix: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
crunchyg:

What if there is no other sit?

then go sit in the overflow tent. haba angry
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
crunchyg:
Sometimes it's difficult sitting beside girls who dress indecently to church, the worst part is they won't even cover up while sitting with you, instead of you as a guy concentrating in church, your mind will be running to and fro.

Please share your experience if you have been in such situation before and how one can cope
My only advice for you is go to a church that will tell you the truth, that won't condone ungodly dressing like some deeper life churches and others that are focused on making heaven. Like me I am a very weak person, so I attend churches that will not make me sin in the church though I may sin outside.
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by deebrain(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Social media show off the level of so many people especially in their so called beliefs.

I cant imagine when given an appointment with my brotherhood, and i am carried away by one lady on the street on bum shots.

Many of you dont know the God you went to your churches to seek... Na just silly online arguments bore out of proud ignorance una sabi.
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
samzzycash:
There is nothing more adventurous than having konji in the house of God..
I have bleeped more than 4 choir members this month alone. Almighty God be praised.
yea most church choirs can bleep for africa
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
MisterGrace:

Sit is the most appropriate to use in this case.
But why would any sane person wear such to the church? To what end?
In addition, it is best you work on your composition skill.
Alryt
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
omowumi9:

We should decry indecency. Church is supposed to be holy place of worship and not club house.
Such will continue to happen let's not deceive ourselves. The best thing is for us to ignore them cos Jezebel's daughter will always behave like one no matter how one preaches against it.
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
PortableToDynam:

You mean "Is it a must"?

Maybe i feel like sharing bible with her nko, since i didn't go with mine
That means you want or need something else sir
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
crunchyg:

There will be. Call the attention of the ushers to it.
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
igbodefender:
Bet why should she bare the boobs?
Bet me don't know.
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Jacktheripper: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Na to tap current go sure pass
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Sagay212: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
WHEN I SIT NEAR A LADY WITH REVEALING CLOTHES I MAKE SURE I LOOK AT THE BOOBS VERY WELL AND ENSURE SHE NOTICES TOO. LET HER COMPLAIN OR COME AND REMOVE MY EYES.
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Fourwinds: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
airmirthd1:
Is it a must to sit near her? Carry your bible and simply go seat next to a person decently dressed biko.
nonsense....instead of you to condemn it ,you are giving alternative to it .....can such ladies sit alone in church

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
Fourwinds:
nonsense....instead of you to condemn it ,you are giving alternative to it .....can such ladies sit alone in church
I am totally against it don't get me wrong. Some girls are sent from the pit of hell. They can never change. Instead of getting distracted by their boobs, look for other options. That's ma point!
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Fourwinds: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
airmirthd1:
I am totally against it don't get me wrong. Some girls are sent from the pit of hell. They can never change. Instead of getting distracted by their boobs, look for other options. That's ma point!
okay
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by godofuck231: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Funny enough, it a trojan horse, she either can't cook or she's a flat tyre, and trust me there's no spare in her trunk

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by ayolaboss(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
why should a male & female seat together in the church
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by heendrix(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
northvietnam:
Its Awesome My Dear....
it distracts U from the boring sermon..

Finally, Best time do Nairaland(just like i'm doing now) is during Boring sermon, repeating same old shyte week in week out

you'd seem to be a deeper lifer

1 Like

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by onyxo76(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
relocate to another seat simpu... At least nobody dare you to expose your chest like for MFM

1 Like

Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Ten06(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
I'm not ignorant of the device of the devil
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by vislabraye(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Heywhizzy:
By 'having the breastplate of righteousness'

U dey Twist Bible...
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Adeloye88(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
crunchyg:

Then go and stand at the back
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Chibuzee: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Why not say devil go behind me and move to another sit
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by kishbee41(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
just enjoy the view,wetin you wan do again,abi you wan close your eyes
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hey Mister, remember what the Bible tells you in Matthew 18:9, "And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It's better to enter eternal life with only one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell." There you go...you've got your answer!
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by TOSIN116: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
samzzycash:
There is nothing more adventurous than having konji in the house of God..
I have bleeped more than 4 choir members this month alone. Almighty God be praised.
see your life angry This Are The Kind Of Christians Destroying Nigeria
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by akmath: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
As a matter of fact I love sitting close to them, the part I enjoy most is when the preacher say turn to your neighbour and say to him/her, I got just turn dey look with full concentration...
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Heywhizzy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
vislabraye:

U dey Twist Bible...
how
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by excel123: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Freedom from sin,

www.tlccrm.org
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Zoe99(f): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Whenever I imagine what my brothers in Christ go through daily,I pity them .Even the ladies that come to church do not make things any easier. undecided
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2018
airmirthd1:
Is it a must to sit near her? Carry your bible and simply go seat next to a person decently dressed biko.
Wat if an usher takes u there and you are left no option
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by Buhari4Hunger: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
blackbeau1:
Either you control your mind or you find a different seat
I wanted to follow you on twitter until I saw this

@sparkle_gurlie hasn't Tweeted
Re: Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? by blackbeau1(f): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Buhari4Hunger:

I wanted to follow you on twitter until I saw this

@sparkle_gurlie hasn't Tweeted
lol. I'm not active on twitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all / Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) / Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.