Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding (45993 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Rigel95(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
These are the kinda women I like asking me out/giving green light. Not the...
Anyways, sisters brother wa o!
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by allanphash7(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
LWKMD ooooo

You just turn me to 5mins madman now while reading this your fvucking post with earphone on
Abbey2sam:
Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as the engine is not weak yet, please let the person sell it,
it's none of my business.
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by marvin906(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
lord if I don't become a billionaire direct a billionaire daughter with good character to me is not too much to ask na..
me can't be poor in this life that will be an error
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by mysticwarrior(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Hausa babes too de fine

Especially kanuri and better Fulani
and if you see the ugly ones fear go catch you.
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by victorian(f): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Papiikush:
I am going to marry a rich girl.

I mean a girl whose father is rich in dollars Mehn... Fück all these island broke girls.

Getting prepared to impregnate one in my area...I'll just pour the thing inside and her dad will arrange the wedding. (one time)

We will live happily ever after in the US. It becomes a win-win situation and everyone is happy.

Kia.... Sense will not kill me tongue

See you!

Ode! grin

Lady wey u wan pour all your thing inside, tell you say, she no sabi postinor 2 Abi?

If that's easy? Why are their daughters not pregnant during the process of getting married to another rich man son? Or why are their daughters not heavily pregnant like the daughters of average homes, wey na belle guys for area go use take hook them and marry them cheap cheesy
Think!

Cos it's easy to impregnate an average girl or a poor broke girl does not mean u can do the same with the rich ones.

The rich girls are smart and very calculative grin
They want to enjoy more good and rich lives even during marriage.

If u like fucvk am from now till next year, if u are not in her sights for marriage, and you are not a billionaire? forget it!

Oyo Lo wa! grin

Na your sperm dey waste.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Preciousseed(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
I’ve noticed something about these Hausa ladies, they are so simple. Look at all the billionaire Hausa children that where at the wedding, they all dressed simple and looked lovely, including the bride herself. But na all these yeyebrities and wannabes that wore garish , colorful and extra outfits. As if them wan outshine the bride. Nawa.
Because the feel secure, no inferiority complex, no one to impress, have self confidence. The direct opposite is the case where they feel they have competitors, want to feel secured.
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by softprick: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dem go just dey marry themselves dey leave all this Igbo and Yoruba girls for us to suffer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
mysticwarrior:
and if you see the ugly ones fear go catch you.

grin grin grin

Na you talk am oooo
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Springz(f): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Krafty006: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
Rich for the rich , poor for the poor..........office shoes... loafers, boots , check here https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by luminouz(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Hausa babes too de fine

Especially kanuri and better Fulani
Yeah..fine face but no ass to speak of!!!
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
Who be dat idiot for the 2nd pic wey dey form Kiss Daniel?

He Is Dangote's cousin (his father was richer than Dangote)
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Her only problem is her mouth odour

Enemy of progress!
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Coolgent(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
Papiikush:

I mean a girl whose father is rich in dollars Mehn... Fück all these island broke girls.

Getting prepared to impregnate one in my area...I'll just pour the thing inside and her dad will arrange the wedding. (one time)

We will live happily ever after in the US. It becomes a win-win situation and everyone is happy.

Bro instead of becoming gigolo why not pray for God to bless you hustle so that daughters of billionaires will do everytin to marry u.
U will regret marrying billionaire daughter if u are not billionaire.
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Coolgent(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
Stallion93:
But really Hausa babes smooth and fine, Too soft with Tomatoes cheeks grin
grin
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by enemyofprogress: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:

Enemy of progress!
you nko?enemy of truth
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Ukamakam: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
samyyoung1:
I might av fail in becoming a billionaire in dis life......but in d next, I die there embarassed
Don't give up yet! Things can change sooner than you think. Never doubt God. �
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Papiikush: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
victorian:

See you!

Ode! grin

Lady wey u wan pour all your thing inside, tell you say, she no sabi postinor 2 Abi?

If that's easy? Why are their daughters not pregnant during the process of getting married to another rich man son? Or why are their daughters not heavily pregnant like the daughters of average homes, wey na belle guys for area go use take hook them and marry them cheap cheesy
Think!

Cos it's easy to impregnate an average girl or a poor broke girl does not mean u can do the same with the rich ones.

The rich girls are smart and very calculative grin
They want to enjoy more good and rich lives even during marriage.

If u like fucvk am from now till next year, if u are not in her sights for marriage, and you are not a billionaire? forget it!

Oyo Lo wa! grin

Na your sperm dey waste.

Lol... You just typed a whole piece of trash.

Rich babe snatched your man and you wanna revenge on me?
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by victorian(f): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
Papiikush:

Lol... You just typed a whole piece of trash.

Rich babe snatched your man and you wanna revenge on me?

HHahahahahahahaha cheesy

Where the rich babe wey snatch my man?

Which man are u even talking of?

My man who is his room working on his laptop?

Abeg take good advice and don't live in a dreams world about rich girls from North.

You are only a dreamer.

Kikikikikiki grin
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Papiikush: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
victorian:

HHahahahahahahaha cheesy

Where the rich babe wey snatch my man?

Which man are u even talking of?

My man who is his room working on his laptop?

Abeg take good advice and don't live in a dreams world about rich girls from North.

You are only a dreamer.

Kikikikikiki grin

Keep your advice. Thanks tongue
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by DreamSonInlaw(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
you nko?enemy of truth

Bros na your name I call Oooo smiley smiley
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:37am On Mar 26, 2018
Papiikush:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igede Lady Removes Shoes To Enter ATM Cubicle (Photo) / Kwik Cash Borrowing / IRON & STEEL SALES/SUPPLY, FABRICATIONS @ BEST PRICES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.