Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... (7939 Views)

Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device / Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by Pat081: 3:55am On Mar 27, 2018
TimiAgbola:
I can c you got nothing relevant to say
just like u abi
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by TimiAgbola(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Your type will sell anything to earn peanut
Pat081:
just like u abi
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by Pat081: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
TimiAgbola:
Your type will sell anything to earn peanut
hisssssssssssssssssssssssss to u
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by TimiAgbola(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
English is problem i guess
Pat081:
hisssssssssssssssssssssssss to u
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by Pat081: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
TimiAgbola:
English is problem i guess
yes because is nt my father language but ur problem

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by LizzyWiz(f): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2018
imported language by an imperialistic colonial master
Pat081:
yes because is nt my father language but ur problem
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by TimiAgbola(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by TimiAgbola(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
He should at-least learn the basic....
LizzyWiz:
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by TimiAgbola(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2018
Lizzy i just noticed in your profile threads...you promote infinix products......hmmmmmmm
LizzyWiz:
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by Freelancerx: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2018
TimiAgbola:
They believe Majority of Nigeria users lack Tech knowledge using that deficiency they device a smart way to fool customers using camera deisgn and body design...whereas the core functionality is zero with outdated socs and cheaper chips inversely high price.
I think that's not the case. To get top notch devices you'll have to pay highly for it. Average Nigerian just want to take good pictures and use social media. That's why the Chinese brands are selling well. Do you know that Tecno, Infinix and Itel sell more than other brands in Sub Saharan Africa?
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by GrandMufti: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2018
greenhulk:

I won't say it's a rip off or not. But India is not Nigeria, the laws in Nigeria are different to India, tax is different, etc. Will u also say apple are ripping them off in Europe? Since they are selling a $1,000 phone for 1,000 pounds. And by ur logic using direct exchange rate, iphone x of $1,000 should be sold for 360,000 here in Nigeria. Why then is it sold for over 400,000 naira?

I challenge xiaomi to open their office in Nigeria pay the necessary tax, provide after sale services and let's see if they will sell their phones for the exact Yuan price. If not for anything at least provide competition for Trassion so they can review their price.

You think you pay tax in Nigeria? Come to India and see better taxing grin you'll be grateful to Nigeria aswear grin
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2018
GrandMufti:

You think you pay tax in Nigeria? Come to India and see better taxing grin you'll be grateful to Nigeria aswear grin

Of course the taxing sustem in Nigeria is messed up especially for individuals, but companies especially foreign companies are well taxed.

So why are u people dodging the question? Why is apple selling a $1,000 iPhone for 1,000 pounds in the UK and almost 1,200 Euros in France or is $1,000 same as 1,000 pounds? And why are they selling for over 400k in Nigeria? A PlayStation 4 pro costs $400 but when u go to authorized Sony store in Lagos is it sold for over 200k. My point is u cannot use the authorized dollar price to judge the price of a product in Nigeria unless u are shipping it urself.
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by akinis09: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
fibonacci2526:
I don't have a problem with tecno/infinix using MTK chipset but what I have a problem is with their pricing. Way too overpriced. How can you be quoting close to 35k for a phone with 1gb ram and a mtk6580m chipset in 2018. Ridiculous.
madam u just voice my mind but I don't blame them,because majority of Nigerians don't know what they need when it come to phone. grin
4 me, I can't use a phone without the manufacturer releasing kernel source because I can't come and be changing my phone every year. The only mediatek device with release kernel source know to me was lenovo k3 note, a device manufactured 2015 and with the help of developer still receiving os update till date which happen to be my last mediatek device.

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by TimiAgbola(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
you right...these companies knows that only few nigeria understand or have tech knowledge
akinis09:
madam u just voice my mind but I don't blame them,because majority of Nigerians don't know what they need when it come to phone. grin
4 me, I can't use a phone without the manufacturer releasing kernel source because I can't come and be changing my phone every year. The only mediatek device with release kernel source know to me was lenovo k3 note, a device manufactured 2015 and with the help of developer still receiving os update till date which happen to be my last mediatek device.

Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by TimiAgbola(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
The point is standard not exchange rate
greenhulk:

Of course the taxing sustem in Nigeria is messed up especially for individuals, but companies especially foreign companies are well taxed.

So why are u people dodging the question? Why is apple selling a $1,000 iPhone for 1,000 pounds in the UK and almost 1,200 Euros in France or is $1,000 same as 1,000 pounds? And why are they selling for over 400k in Nigeria? A PlayStation 4 pro costs $400 but when u go to authorized Sony store in Lagos is it sold for over 200k. My point is u cannot use the authorized dollar price to judge the price of a product in Nigeria unless u are shipping it urself.
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by tafat: 12:41am On Apr 02, 2018
TimiAgbola:
Hi Nairaland Fans and Nigeria Fans ....
Today i wanna outline loads of deficiencies in buying MTK or Transsion phones.
First i will outline the tree of Transsion phones flooding Africa regions.Transsion is company tag hosting sub divisions of MTK manufactures in likes of Infinix,Tecno,Itel,Gtel etc and their company focus is over flood Africa and Sub Sahara regions with Mid-range phones.
MTK or Mediatek knows as the less economical chip-sets ( MT6738,MT6795 (Helio X10),MT6750 ect ) MediaTek which is a Taiwanese company was founded in 1997 where it first began to manufacture chip-sets for DVD, digital TVs etc. So, Qualcom already had a big head start way ahead of MediaTek.
MediaTek brought in its relatively cheaper range of processors.
But to be fair we have better MediaTek processors or chipsets like the X10,X25,X30 or P series which are cheaper like the P10,P25.

Transsion company which focus on making money in Africa and Sub Sahara regions dont care for quality but aesthetic designs to lure and fool Africans believing in their products and inversly making hell of money.
For example Infinix a sub division under Transsion check out the list of phones produced Hot Note,Hot,Hot 2,Hot 3,Hot 4/Pro,Hot 5 ,Zero 2,Zero 3,Zero 4/Pro/Plus and Zero 5.
Tecno and Infinix focuses on fooling customers with mid-range features,Camera,Premium body designs,and using Digital Marketing to protray midrange devices.Chinese focus to take over Africa using Technology innovations gave them room to exploit Africa believing they only love taking selfies or videoing.
99% of Infinix ,Tecno phones are midrange and running on ported Android OS.To get customers believing in them they device a activities like outdoor activities to fool customers.Using Advert channels to portray false information.
Look at loads of complaints coming from fans,poor battery performance,Ram optimization bugs,Google compatibility errors,App poor functionality etc.
To bluster their wing they inverted Carl Care Service centres to fool fans believing in their products,whereas loads of repeated complaints coming in all devices.To get going they remove older devices out of definition leaving customers frustrated without enjoying their hard earned purchased. Devices are expensive despite poor and mid-range features.Poor sensors,limited functionality,in GPU,OS and Processors etc.
Using Camera and P processors to fool fans increasing their Ram to 6GB whereas looking at 6GB Ram still has no match compared to Samsung,Xiaomi,Nokia etc 4GB Ram speed and Snapdragon processors etc.
Do to complaints from fans and high drop in patronage they released Hot 3 with Snapdragon Soc Hahahahahahaha looking at the Hot 3 reviews so far still using Digital Marketing tricks.They are trying to make fans believe Hot 3 can be compared with Iphone X ,Samsung Nokia...Stop this APC media propangada before thunder strike all those bloggers advertising for Transsion products.

My advice to Nigerians please if you love your money go for Xiaomi ,Nokia or have more money Samsung...I am Redmi Note 5 and Infinix Zero 5 or Hot 3 has no match with my phone.In gaming texture,GPU rendering ,sensors etc.
You purchase via Ali Express,Gear etc.
Africa should wake up.now.Despite they employed our brothers but they are killing our potentials to be a tech giant. Transsions phones are banned in some countries but they are taking Africa as their eating ground.....

I don't know about you but I've been using Tecno products ever since and I haven't got any regrets.
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by TimiAgbola(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
I asked a question what else can you do with tecno phone less taking pictures,surfing.......Can you proudly tell your users experience compare to other brand .....?
tafat:

I don't know about you but I've been using Tecno products ever since and I haven't got any regrets.
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by TimiAgbola(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Come out open,you are just enjoying an economical products and midrange which on the pther hand overpirced looking at the specs and CPU.
tafat:

Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by Realboygenius(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2018
Tecno are the best ..
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by KennethEnyi(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Only a fool will continue to buy shitty transsuion phones when Samsung galaxy a series exists
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by skywalker240(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
@ timiagbola, everything you said is what is still happening, these guys knows majority of Africans are tech buffoons so they exploit them financially to the fullest

They released an Infinix device with one of the latest low end mediatek processor, the helii G70 after myraids of complaints from their customers

I know their evil intentions already, it's just like how you explained the hot 3 APC propergander, that how they would go about with the Helio G70 Infinix note 7.

Too bad, I wouldn't have believed anything you said two years ago when you created this thread, but after personal experience I have come to see them for the fraud that they are.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by Redlobstar(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Damn! I believe dis post!!!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by Breastfeed: 2:30am On Jul 19, 2020
Which ones are the better brands? The TECNO phones I've been using have been serving me quite well.
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by drjprince: 6:58am On Jul 19, 2020
Breastfeed:
Which ones are the better brands? The TECNO phones I've been using have been serving me quite well.
who asked for your trashy opinion

2 Likes

Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by drjprince: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
Realboygenius:
Tecno are the best ..
[/s]
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by Jeffy1206(m): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2020
I thought it's another new thread as usual grin but the guy above sef sad who send you go old thread of two years na Trouble de sleep nyanga go wake am cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2020
skywalker240:
@ timiagbola, everything you said is what is still happening, these guys knows majority of Africans are tech buffoons so they exploit them financially to the fullest

They released an Infinix device with one of the latest low end mediatek processor, the helii G70 after myraids of complaints from their customers

I know their evil intentions already, it's just like how you explained the hot 3 APC propergander, that how they would go about with the Helio G70 Infinix note 7.

Too bad, I wouldn't have believed anything you said two years ago when you created this thread, but after personal experience I have come to see them for the fraud that they are.

Thanks
g70 isn't good enough
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by skywalker240(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Vaselinelord:
g70 isn't good enough
Read my post again, and this time read it with your lens.

Where did i wrote G70 ain't good enough?

Guy, go and read what I wrote before you quote me and start thinking your sounding relevant
Re: Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... by skywalker240(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jeffy1206:
I thought it's another new thread as usual grin but the guy above sef sad who send you go old thread of two years na Trouble de sleep nyanga go wake am cheesy
No be today Transsion start to peefper witchcraft na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Got The New Samsung A10 / Hisense 32 Inch Tv Vs. TCL 32 Inch / Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.