Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Leah Sheribu: How Come Such Faith - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sheribu: How Come Such Faith (485 Views)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" / Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leah Sheribu: How Come Such Faith by seniormallam(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2018
the most amazing side of the girls story was the fact that the church she attend in that remote area might even be a wooden structure, no AC , wooden chair ground not floored highest amount realised every sunday is maybe #350, with a pastor that it took the members almost 5years to gather money to purchase official bicycle for him, HOW COME SHE HAD SUCH FAITH , God please forgive those of us in the city attending big church for NOTHING WITHOUT FAITH. and have resolved from today to be paying my tithe to my local church in the village.
Re: Leah Sheribu: How Come Such Faith by chrissylva(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2018
what are you saying
Re: Leah Sheribu: How Come Such Faith by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2018
Exactly my brother...

I wish God gives me the kinda faith Leah has.
Re: Leah Sheribu: How Come Such Faith by banom(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2018
@ op oboy this whole thing na nollywood . you are probably a paid agent. all these talks na to make that issue begin dey trend. they are all drama. you people are just fooling yourselves. when according to the script is time to release her, she will be released.

(1) (Reply)

[BREAKING] Polls Reordering: Senate Re-introduces Electoral Act Amendment Bill / Okorocha Running For Third Term In Office Through Son-in-law – Archbishop Obinna / BREAKING: PDP Looters And Amount Stolen Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.