Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

"Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke (29548 Views)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short / Meet Naomi, Tayo Odueke Sikiratu Sindodo's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by enemyofprogress: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sharaaaaaaaaaaap, you're a wayward girl,with a wayward pussssssy.
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by talk2percy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Vince77:
If many people think you are wayward then you are definitely wayward. All those people can't be so wrong at the same time.
so, if many people talk say u be thief just because u have a mean face, that means u are a thief for real? So people's perception about us from afar off defines who we really are these days? There's God shaa

1 Like

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Abimbola198212: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Story for the Gods and Mc Oluomo....
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
davodyguy:

Ok.

We heard and know differently from what you say hear

They were just dating and he lavished a lot of money on her. The guy changes those actress after a while. You think MC Oluomo will be committed to one actress for a long period, especially when its not like she has kids for him. He has 3 wives who aren't actresses, but keeps dating the latest actresses and gets tired after a while.
It was even after dating him she fell I'll and almost died.
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by MYHUBBY: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
if u walk all around afonja territory
hardly wee u find an afonja who has not bleached up
wtf
dem use am swear for una
even dia men sef
so disgusting

even on sunday, your insanity is not resting. tell me how you plan to be a billionaire with this kindergarten sense?

1 Like

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by HoodBillionaire: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
bloody hypocrite
MYHUBBY:

even on sunday, your insanity is not resting. tell me how you plan to be a billionaire with this kindergarten sense?
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Happychildlove(f): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
emilyone:

Who is she married to?
I know most of these actresses like frolicking with NURTW members.
she was married to Mc Oluomo and later divorced
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Jobesi(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
All Yoruba actresses are producers too......nawa.
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by emilyone(f): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
davodyguy:

MC oluomo. Head of NURTW at Oshodi

Happychildlove:
she was married to Mc Oluomo and later divorced

Interesting! cheesy
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by MYHUBBY: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
bloody hypocrite

that's the best qualification for your earlier post. was she the only Nigerian actress that bleach? why then use a single soul to generalize a whole region if that thing that hold your big head together is still intact?

you bear billionaire on public forum but reason like a layman in approaches

1 Like

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by KingsleyCEO: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
MorningDew2017:
grin
Chiaaaaaa oga KingsleyCEO this your yabbing eh smiley

My dear, see me o. I don't want to mention names before they come for me again grin
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Child of the world
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=66147491]Sharaaaaaaaaaaap, you're a wayward girl,with a wayward pussssssy.[]
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by excel123: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by yashau(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
jeeqaa7:
You actually are wayward
why judging her, are u are God?
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by HoodBillionaire: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
too much hate and frustration from u.
why hate when i spoke the truth
fuc off my quotes homo
MYHUBBY:

that's the best qualification for your earlier post. was she the only Nigerian actress that bleach? why then use a single soul to generalize a whole region if that thing that hold your big head together is still intact?

you bear billionaire on public forum but reason like a layman in approaches
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by ajebuter(f): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
if u walk all around afonja territory
hardly wee u find an afonja who has not bleached up
wtf
dem use am swear for una
even dia men sef
so disgusting

Bros, I'm 'afonja' and proud of my black skin..

Thank you..

1 Like

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:36am On Mar 26, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
People only think you're wayward? My dear congratulations!

Come to nairaland, where some people will not only think you're only wayward, they will think more than that simply because you spoke against Bubu incompetence.
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by adetes: 8:33am On Mar 26, 2018
Nairaland they fall my hand Hw is this news related to dapchi girl
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by MYHUBBY: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
too much hate and frustration from u.
why hate when i spoke the truth
fuc off my quotes homo

did you just said truth? na now I know your brain went on exile. anyway I ve nothing to say to someone who doesn't know the use of words

stack illiterate
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by HoodBillionaire: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2018
afonjas go lick your stinking ass ewedu soup
MYHUBBY:

did you just said truth? na now I know your brain went on exile. anyway I ve nothing to say to someone who doesn't know the use of words

stack illiterate
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by HoodBillionaire: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2018
send me your acct details
my donations might come in handy
fraustrated slowpoke
begging ppl for money
hagagagahahahaha
MYHUBBY:

stack illiterate
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by MYHUBBY: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
send me your acct details
my donations might come in handy
fraustrated slowpoke
begging ppl for money
hagagagahahahaha

see this mumu that can't spell frustrated correctly is planning to donate is ugwu hardened labour income to me? I've suffer

this mgbeke feeling funky sef dey shine on public forum. ise eyan, ise eranko
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by MYHUBBY: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
afonjas go lick your stinking ass ewedu soup

pls is too early with this werey talk, go back with your banga work process and lemme hear word here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Miracle Stuns In New Camo Photos. Female Fans React (photos) / Johnny Drille: Project Fame Top 10 To 10 Million Streams With Mavin Records / Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.