Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding (33684 Views)

Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by kally32(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
fk002:
T.Y is being childish this days, i don't know maybe because age is not by his side again.

How on earth will he say people should start defending themselves, what are the police and army doing?
They are sleeping, I mean colluding.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Plusstreet(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hmmm...do today's people know they have some explanations to give tomorrow? Tackling truth instead of hiding nepotic faces in shame.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by fx45(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Not only an opinion but a solid advice - take it or leave it.
Shut your trap!

You can either be Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsman. Either way, you're a terrorist and terrorists don't have an opinion where I come from.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
MIPNIG:

The only one who appears to be ignorant or living on a false psychologically blockade on what reality is, can only be guys like you who in the face of being in the circle of power, refuses to acknowledge for a fact that our country is under siege. Aren’t you pathetic to even identify as a Nigerian. You are a disgrace to common sense.

Irrational empty words from an obviously low IQ individual; making no point at all - you just confirmed your stupidity.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Terver90: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
doctokwus:
How a Texas Chukwu became the spokesman of the most parochial,most partisan and most murderous,northern Islamic centred army,since Nigeria's almagamation in 1914,still beats me.
The idea is to make you unsuspicious and make it look authentic but we know that someone else's script has just been read. The beauty of it all is that Nigerians are fully informed than some kind media propaganda.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Terver90: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
DonMekino:
DAPCHI GIRLS SAGA: THE FLYING DIMENSION SURELY RAISES FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS!
I initally decided not to write on the Dapchi Kidnapping saga because I just wanted to "enjoy" what others were writing on it. But that changed I after I read that the girls were flown in planes.

Planes?

Now, let us look at some scenarios:

* If it was just an airstrip (and not conventional airport) that was used, who gave the militant's air traffic clearance to take off and land?

*Most planes that can sit more than 50 passengers use turbine engines and usually need conventional airports to land and take off, so does it mean Boko Haram now has an airport with full complement of control tower and air traffic controllers?

* The closest airfield to Dapchi is in Diffa which is about 200 kilometres from Dapchi. The other conventional airport is in Maiduguri. It may interest you to know that Diffa is in Niger Republic.

* If you check the two pictures (taken via Google Earth) that accompany this post, you will see that the closest airport (or even airstrip), within Nigeria, to Dapchi is the Maiduguri airport.

* Does it mean the girls were first taken to Niger Republic before being flown back to Nigeria.

* Between Diffa (in Niger Republic) and Nigeria, there is a big stream which actually forms the boundary between the two countries. So if they were taken to Diffa by road from Dapchi, how did they cross?

Now the questions:

* Which airport was used to convey the girls in a plane?

* No aircraft can fly in any country's airspace without being picked up by the radar. How come they were not seen via radar?

* Even if you visit flyradar24.com, you will see every aircraft that is airborne in any country at that particular minute. Did anyone see their plane?

I am a reporter. I have put these scenarios and questions across so that readers and commentators can draw their own conclusions.

And it is these scenarios and unanswered questions that make the tales of one Sergeant Bako a bit worthy of being read again even if they sound like moonlight stories.

Happy Palm Sunday...
Great questions defenders of foolishness should come and defend the perfect government with honest answers.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
This man has seen it all. He knows Nigeria like the palm of his hand .He is military personified.He has his intelligence.He has seen what we're haven't seen yet.
He is close to his grave . He is a Christian so he need to say the truth.The truth he has said .Nigeria military should just up their game and prove him wrong.
They shouldn't do unfortunate things to prevent unfortunate reactions .
TY proved.me wrong because I thought he abandoned his people .Apologies sir
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
Brigadier General also warned Nigerians not to listen to the former chief of Army staff, noting that "anyone caught in possession of arms would be dealt with. The Nigerian Army is constitutionally charged with the responsibility of defending the territorial integrity of Nigeria and to aid the civil authority whenever called upon to do so.”

I find the above statements by the military spokesperson not only laughable but very hypocritical. I reckon, when he said, that "anyone" caught in possession of firearm would be dealt with, he meant with the exclusion of the FULANIS. If not, how could he with a straight face admonish T.Y Danjuma for reminding law abiding citizens of their innate right to defend themselves by any means necessary?

The right to defend oneself is universal and applicable to Nigerians as well as citizens of other countries. In light of this, the question I have for the military is this: "What do they expect law abiding Nigerians to do about this daily onslaught by the FULANI HERDSMEN especially when the Nigerian Government is MIA (Missing In Action)?" I hope they do not expect Nigerians to be a "sitting duck" to be plucked up at their time of choosing

It's indisputable that the army is constitutionally tasked to defend the territorial intergrity of Nigeria against foreign incursion. But I find it ironical that the same military who claimed that these marauding hersdmen are not Nigerians and have done nothing to defend and protect Nigerian borders from these foreign invaders are the same MORONS that are now reminding us of their constitutional role. What a bunch of LOOSERS!
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Irrational empty words from an obviously low IQ individual; making no point at all - you just confirmed your stupidity.
Bury your head in shame. May the innocent blood spilled across the country hunt you and your generation yet unborn. May the days you feel the pains caused by your mentors be upon you sooner than expected. May the spells that defect ill will depart from you and backfire in this instant as I wish you all that you have found justifications in. May the salt to your left shoulders bring you ill will instead of the purpose it ought to serve and binds of evil spells depart from your conjoure. May the pains of innocent blood block all goodness that ought to come to you in life for defending evil and consigning their blood as meaningless. So shall this be upon you and everyone who find justification in spilling innocent blood in order to inherit the earth. You are forever bonded by these curses till you seek forgiveness.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by blacknp(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
No amount of military forces can defeat emacipation of a determined mass civilians. T Y Danjuma is far better than the whole nigerian military and their satanic commander.
Go and tell that to Fela in his grave,Theophilus Danjuma "unknown soldier" your ignorant hatred for President Buhari will send you to an early grave,My best advice relocate to Ghana to at least 2023 to save yourself from further depression and high blood pressure.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Donlino123(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

The trouble with Ignorant bigots is that they don't do their research before open their filthy mouths.
How could Buratai be a Fulani man?
Buratai is from Borno so he is fulani, do ur research Bro, stop showing your ignorance in the public!!
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by blacknp(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Donlino123:

Buratai is from Borno so he is fulani, do ur research Bro, stop showing your ignorance in the public!!
Sorry to say you are the ignorant one,Most peeps to my knowledge from Borno are Kanuris,The Kanuri Empire was long established before Othman Dan Fodio a Fulani born in Senegal started his Jihad on the Hausas of then Northern Nigeria,Kanuris are the ethnicity that constitutes majority of the members of Boko Haram,to be Precise Boko Haram is a Kanuri sect.

For your knowledge Hausas have been sub servant to Fulanis from time eternal,to be Hausa Fulani is the elite class of been Hausa. Most if not all Hausas try to get Fulanis into their lineage mostly by marriage.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
MIPNIG:

Bury your head in shame. May the innocent blood spilled across the country hunt you and your generation yet unborn. May the days you feel the pains caused by your mentors be upon you sooner than expected. May the spells that defect ill will depart from you and backfire in this instant as I wish you all that you have found justifications in. May the salt to your left shoulders bring you ill will instead of the purpose it ought to serve and binds of evil spells depart from your conjoure. May the pains of innocent blood block all goodness that ought to come to you in life for defending evil and consigning their blood as meaningless. So shall this be upon you and everyone who find justification in spilling innocent blood in order to inherit the earth. You are forever bonded by these curses till you seek forgiveness.

Confirmed absurdity; do you think your stupid prayer would have any effect on me?
What a joker!
In any case, may your evil wishes revert back to you a thousand fold. Ameen.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Ken4Christ: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
There will be confusion in the camp of those killing Christians very soon and they will destroy themselves in the mighty name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by joeyfire(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sebi I talk am. When people were saying ghen-ghen! ! I said Buhari is not Goodluck Jonathan. If Danjuma, Obasanjo and co overstep their boundaries na DSS go invite them. Their can not be any self defence because the Buhari government is soaking up all weapons in the country. All we can do is pray...

When Danjuma happily joined in the genocide against Igbos 51 years ago he never knew a day would come when his people in Taraba would be victims of genocide. May God help us make the right decisions while we are young because it must be heart breaking for people like Gowon and Danjuma to realise they sold their people and that all they thought they achieved was a LIE
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Donlino123:

Chineke!
So Borno ppl are Fulani?
And you call yourself educated - what a shame.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by blacknp(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
MIPNIG:

Hypocrite Pharisee what are you ranting about talking all that jazz? Your ignorance will not stop you from been punished. Then you say

"If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets. So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started you off springs of the Anti Christ.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by poseidon12: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
stanluiz:
Trust the Fulani-led Nigerian army at your peril.

Better arm and defend your yourself against the Fulani led buhari jihadist brothers.

The Army boys are just saying their own for the media. Nigerians should be ready to defend themselves. The Army has been aiding and abetting the Fulani killers. It's obvious.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by poseidon12: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
anibirelawal:
As an experienced ex army boss, is that the best advice he can give to curbs the Menace

What other advice do you expect him to give? Go ahead and trust Nigeria Army to protect you when Buhari's Fulani killers come for your community.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by poseidon12: 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
doctokwus:
How a Texas Chukwu became the spokesman of the most parochial,most partisan and most murderous,northern Islamic centred army,since Nigeria's almagamation in 1914,still beats me.

The Fulanis know what they are doing. They would put an Igbo there to give semblance of a national Army.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by poseidon12: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
fk002:
T.Y is being childish this days, i don't know maybe because age is not by his side again.

How on earth will he say people should start defending themselves, what are the police and army doing?

Are serious?
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by fk002: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
poseidon12:

Are serious?

Why asking?
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by poseidon12: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
nams77:

Which community in Delta state. I heard it and I. Thought it was a joke

It is not a joke. The Governor said it.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by plerry: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
isn't it a failure itself for the Nigerian army to remain neutral when it is so clear that the herdsmen are the terrorizer of the taraba people...why remain neutral when a party ( miyetti allah ) clearly claimed responsibility for the killings and mayhem..at best that is collusion, gross negligence of duty and i think general Danjuma was right when he said the fulanized armed forces are protecting both bh and fulani herdsmen
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by poseidon12: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
fk002:

Why asking?

Because I thought it should be obvious that the Army and Police have not been protecting communities from killer herdsmen attacks. They have actually been colluding with the attackers. I'm sure you are aware of the incessant killings in Benue and Taraba States. It should be obvious that it would be suicidal to expect the Army to protect you from Fulani herdsmen attacks. That's why I wanted to be sure that you are serious.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by poseidon12: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
plerry:
isn't it a failure itself for the Nigerian army to remain neutral when it is so clear that the herdsmen are the terrorizer of the taraba people...why remain neutral when a party ( miyetti allah ) clearly claimed responsibility for the killings and mayhem..at best that is collusion, gross negligence of duty and i think general Danjuma was right when he said the fulanized armed forces are protecting both bh and fulani herdsmen

The Army are not neutral. They are colluding with the herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Guyman02: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2018
This Igbo man Texas Chukwu is not a member of the National Security Council, his job is to disseminate information given to him by his Fulani bosses when they finish discussions in the mosque
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by Iwanttoto: 1:22am On Mar 26, 2018
MIPNIG:

Do some of you actually have a life apart from d internet??
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by ChimaAdeoye: 1:27am On Mar 26, 2018
Fulani army can warn as much as it likes.

Danjuma spoke the bitter truth.

Non-fulani people must not depend on Nigeria army to stop fulani herdsmen from killing them or they would all be dead before they know it.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by baysol: 3:46am On Mar 26, 2018
omowolewa:
Un other words, NA is saying citizens shouldn't defend themselves but leave their lives Unprotected.

Shame! They left it in the hands of NA and what they got was kidnap and free-kill from Fulanis. All for Government to locate Shekau in his parlor begging for their release.

If Shekau's residence is known for negotiations why not been known for his arrest dead or alive?!
Hausa no get brain to think out flawless plan, but dem sabi money pass anything else. Time to part ways with mofos.
Re: Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding by ensamy(m): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2018
Danjuma knows the truth of what happened during Nigerian Biafran civil war about the agenda of ethnic cleansing of the igbos and now it's coming to him and his people. So he has to rise up before history repeat itself. shocked tongue shocked
When will herdsmen be disarmed and declared a terrorist organization.
Ofcourse not because the President is a fulani cattle herdsman. If declared a terrorist organization he automatically becomes a terrorist President. Naija we hail thee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport / Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.