Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby (58639 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Davido Performs At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by OtedolaSon: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ashawo woman
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by Spuggie: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Very very interesting
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by Kingdolo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by Mandrake007(m): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
juliet is just wishing them well,what's that ugly bimbos problems?? who made that b!tch jamils defendant,man's a Muslim he can wife as many women as he wants,this b!tches always dickriding the wrong people.

1 Like

Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by Toide: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
ladyF:
How many ex'es she get? shocked
. first ask urself how many ex you get from birth.
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by Flokey: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
biacan:
What the rainbow colours is happening here shocked
fvck is now rainbow colours

Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by henrybomb(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ladies are their own enemies, they attack each other verbally without remorse.. If it was a guy that said this you will see feminist castigate him

1 Like

Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by Jethrolite(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
ladyF:
Can you count your own exes?
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by enemyofprogress: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
So na borrow borrow husband she marry sef
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by lilytender: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
ladyF:

Can you count the number of grains of sand in the world??
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by biacan(f): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
henrybomb:
Ladies are their own enemies, they attack each other verbally without remorse.. If it was a guy that said this you will see feminist castigate him
And what is your problem with feminist

Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by zolajpower: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
biacan:
What the rainbow colours is happening here shocked
I have always had the feelings that you a parara smoker. Now you have confirmed my intuition ,with the above group of words " rainbow colors is happening here. For me rain comes out during d a time of the year when the rain is about stop . So why now?
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by biacan(f): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
zolajpower:

I have always had the feelings that you a parara smoker. Now you have confirmed my intuition ,with the above group of words " rainbow colors is happening here. For me rain comes out during d a time of the year when the rain is about stop . So why now?
And you couldn't get the idiom of expression I was trying to pass sad

1 Like

Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by tintedniggz(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lamba!
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by talk2percy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
This Juliet dor fuk prick shaaa...it is well
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by talk2percy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
biacan:
they turn issues upside-down and in most cases they claim to be universally victimized. They also claim to have the same right as their fathers.
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by Benwems(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
actress and olosho are like 5 and 6. they always sleep are around in order to live a luxury life and fake life.
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by PortableToDynam(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
DuruCrusher:
grin she went to tell Jamil she's still eligible to play awaymatch grin

abi o

moreover having sex with your ex is not a sin is just throwback

1 Like

Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by MorningDew2017(f): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
no wahala smiley watching from the backyard for Julietibrahim's reply
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by godofuck231: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
F#ck girls , be warned!

1 Like

Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by BrutalJab: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
wurabecca:
Tasha is Fierce
All this Actress......
bleeped too many guys for money.
Ain't no saint, still ain't no b*tch
At least, they fvck for money.
what do u fvck for? Subscription money? pad? or indomie?
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
bjayx:
Everything na news
How is it not news, did you you know it before.
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by zolajpower: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
biacan:
And you couldn't get the idiom of expression I was trying to pass sad

Oh.......its you okro necklace scumbag ,should have ,go get a life slot.
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by biacan(f): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
zolajpower:

Oh.......its you okro necklace scumbag ,should have ,go get a life slot.
Me right now cheesy

Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by wurabecca(f): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
BrutalJab:

At least, they fvck for money.

what do u fvck for? Subscription money? pad? or indomie?

Boy how was your Jamb

Go fuvk your self.

Plus, I'd pay your tuition fee when you finally got admitted.

Nitwit
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by zolajpower: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
biacan:
Me right now cheesy
not funny bitch

Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by henrybomb(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
biacan:
are you one of them?
Re: Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby by biacan(f): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
zolajpower:
not funny bitch
Keep it up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" / Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality / Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.