Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] (5218 Views)

Jamb Change Of Course/institution For 2024/2025 Session / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Myedubase: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, recently announced the release of the final batch of the 2018 UTME result.

Candidates were advised to their JAMB result on www.jamb.org.ng

However, some candidates might need to consider a change of course and institution before the 2018/2019 admission processes begin.

If you are one of those, here is a step by step guides on how to go about it as explained by JAMB.

1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.

2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.

3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.

4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page

5. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed.

6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.

7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.

8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.

9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.

10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.

11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number.

12. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.

13. Click Submit to complete your application.

14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.

https://www.myedubase.ng/jamb-result-how-to-change-course-institution-after-utme/
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Ablyz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
I did the 2018 utme and i scorced199(FUOYE-ELECT/ELECT). I seek advice if i can be admitted but adviser,friend,mentor and leader said to be on safe side i should change the institution or course.so i decided to go for my state university(oou).my question would i be admitted with that score and course and if not so which related course can i go for?
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Samsonyte(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ablyz:
I did the 2018 utme and i scorced199(FUOYE-ELECT/ELECT). I seek advice if i can be admitted but adviser,friend,mentor and leader said to be on safe side i should change the institution or course.so i decided to go for my state university(oou).my question would i be admitted with that score and course and if not so which related course can i go for?
forget it my friend, you cant get admission in fuoye with 199 elect/elect even if u change ur course to less competitive course in fuoye, my advice is that change ur institution to oou elect/elect and go for their putme, am sure u will be admitted.
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Namady(m): 1:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Myedubase:
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, recently announced the release of the final batch of the 2018 UTME result.

Candidates were advised to their JAMB result on www.jamb.org.ng

However, some candidates might need to consider a change of course and institution before the 2018/2019 admission processes begin.

If you are one of those, here is a step by step guides on how to go about it as explained by JAMB.

1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.

2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.

3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.

4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page

5. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed.

6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.

7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.

8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.

9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.

10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.

11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number.

12. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.

13. Click Submit to complete your application.

14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.

https://www.myedubase.ng/jamb-result-how-to-change-course-institution-after-utme/
how much is it pls?a friend needs to know. thank u
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by sistmeccy(f): 2:38am On Mar 26, 2018
[/color][color=#990000]pls help, I did maths instead of physics....I want to study pharmacy & I don't want to forfeit my admission this year ...any advice pls my JAMB score is 276....
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Samsonyte(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Adebowale89(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
thanks for the update but you should update the cost of the change of course/ institution
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Samsonyte(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Namady:
how much is it pls?a friend needs to know. thank u
u pay 2,500 to bank and effect the changes on your jamb profile
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Samsonyte(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Adebowale89:
thanks for the update but you should update the cost of the change of course/ institution
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Samsonyte(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
sistmeccy:
[/color][color=#990000]pls help, I did maths instead of physics....I want to study pharmacy & I don't want to forfeit my admission this year ...any advice pls my JAMB score is 276....
The only thing you can do now is to change ur course that tally with ur subject combination.
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Adebowale89(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
Samsonyte:

ok bro
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Lordjunta(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pls after d change of course has been effected successfully,how do I print d new slip with d newly changed info?
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Samsonyte(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lordjunta:
Pls after d change of course has been effected successfully,how do I print d new slip with d newly changed info?
after the changes, you will be able to print it on your profile immediately
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Samsonyte(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lordjunta:
after the changes, you will be able to print it on your profile immediately.
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 27, 2018
Has anyone done change of institution or course succesfully. Pls let's know. Thanks.
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by jonesky080(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2018
admission without UTME, url on signature below

Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by yfeey: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Chuvin22:
Has anyone done change of institution or course succesfully. Pls let's know. Thanks.

Please someone should answer this. My younger one has made payment already but the cbt centre she went to was unable to effect it. Kindly advise please
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by kingjms010(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pls, can someone do it all by himself without going to CBT registration center? Can one even do it on his cell phone's browser like the chrome browser on android?
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by estheremma(f): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
pls help,can one do Mass comm. in UNN with 213 as an indigene or should we change course?
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Samsonyte(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2018
yfeey:

Please someone should answer this. My younger one has made payment already but the cbt centre she went to was unable to effect it. Kindly advise please
it is not cbt centre that will effect the changes, u will effect it on their profile account created for them during reg, just log on to their jamb profile account on jamb website www.jamb.org.ng, after logging in just locate utme correction of data at the left side of the page. so u can easily effect the changes.
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Samsonyte(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2018
kingjms010:
Pls, can someone do it all by himself without going to CBT registration center? Can one even do it on his cell phone's browser like the chrome browser on android?
yes, you can do it on your cell phone, print RRR on your profile account and proceed to bank to pay the sum of 2,500 with payment receipt printed, after payment, just log on to your dashboard, locate utme data correction and effect the changes.
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Francis95(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Samsonyte:

yes, you can do it on your cell phone, print RRR on your profile account and proceed to bank to pay the sum of 2,500 with payment receipt printed, after payment, just log on to your dashboard, locate utme data correction and effect the changes.

someone said you have to thumb print if you did it in an accredited cbt centre.

I don't know if its true
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Samsonyte(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Francis95:

someone said you have to thumb print if you did it in an accredited cbt centre.

I don't know if its true
that one is before the exam, it is not even change course/institution but change of name, subject. after the exam u will be able to do it urself on your profile account without any thumb printing or even going to cbt centres.
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Hilariousthiago(m): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2018
I want to change my choice of institution and local government, am I going to pay twice?
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Samsonyte(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Hilariousthiago:
I want to change my choice of institution and local government, am I going to pay twice?
nope, u pay once.
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Tourshaw: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2018
It is looking like the application for change of course/institution is not yet available o. When I tried to use it, it didn't bring 2018. The latest there is still 2017. Am I the only one seeing this? Or is there another method one can change it?
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Hilariousthiago(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Tourshaw:
It is looking like the application for change of course/institution is not yet available o. When I tried to use it, it didn't bring 2018. The latest there is still 2017. Am I the only one seeing this? Or is there another method one can change it?
2018 candidates cannot do it on their own, you need to visit an accredited jamb centre for that

2 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Mzthowxeen(f): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
pls when is change of institution closing

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Bamz(m): 2:20am On Apr 15, 2018
Mzthowxeen:
pls when is change of institution closing

Hi, I sent you a pm some time ago. I'm not sure you got it.
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] by Mzthowxeen(f): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agony Of 2.2 Bachelors Degree With Masters Degree / School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir / Actors/Athletes Who Died/were Killed On Stage Performance(histogore)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.