Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

I've Been Dreaming About This Since 15; Man Trends After Doing This For Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I've Been Dreaming About This Since 15; Man Trends After Doing This For Parents (796 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / Man Trends For Throwing Out Wife, 3 Kids At Night Following Argument (video) / Why Do I Keep Dreaming About My Secondary School Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Dreaming About This Since 15; Man Trends After Doing This For Parents by CastedDude: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
A Nigerian man has got himself trending online after treating his parents to an all expense paid trip abroad. According to twitter user (@adewus4real), he had been dreaming of spoiling his parents with the trip abroad since he was 15 years old.

The man shared pictures of his parents in a happy mood as they visited Barcelona and Mallorca in Spain during their trip.

The excited man took to Twitter to write;

Since I was 15, I dreamt of being able to send my parents on an all expense paid trip.This week they took Barcelona & Mallorca.I thank God for grace but for giving me the best parents a man can have. I just wish they took better pictures #Family #FridayFeeling...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/i-dreaming-since-15-nigerian-man-treats-parents-trip-abroad-photos.html

Re: I've Been Dreaming About This Since 15; Man Trends After Doing This For Parents by CastedDude: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: I've Been Dreaming About This Since 15; Man Trends After Doing This For Parents by BankeSmalls(f): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ok grin
Re: I've Been Dreaming About This Since 15; Man Trends After Doing This For Parents by DWJOBScom(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
You are blessed son

God bless you

Compared to many that some pastors have made leave their parents to despairs in the name that they are the ones responsible for their setbacks. Honor your parents people and make them happy
Re: I've Been Dreaming About This Since 15; Man Trends After Doing This For Parents by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
God i use this man as a point of contact to my own dream of seing Buhari out of Aso rock comes 2019 in a free and fair election. Do this and we will not make 2015 mistake again. Amen.
Re: I've Been Dreaming About This Since 15; Man Trends After Doing This For Parents by Evablizin(f): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nice .

And behold his dream came true.
Re: I've Been Dreaming About This Since 15; Man Trends After Doing This For Parents by adadike(f): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
Well done sir. Am proud of you and am sure your parents are equally proud of u too.
Re: I've Been Dreaming About This Since 15; Man Trends After Doing This For Parents by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
the love of parents is the greatest love a child can ever get ....

kudos to u sir.

(1) (Reply)

An Angry Woman Took To Facebook To Narrate Why She Divorced Her Husband / Relocating!!!!! House Hold Items For Sale...location Ibadan / Nigerian Lady Brushes With Fanta, Calls Other Ladies Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.