Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Man Trends For Throwing Out Wife, 3 Kids At Night Following Argument (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Trends For Throwing Out Wife, 3 Kids At Night Following Argument (video) (636 Views)

Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex / Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trends For Throwing Out Wife, 3 Kids At Night Following Argument (video) by Tokotaya: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2023
Man trends for throwing out wife, 3 kids after being questioned for coming home late (video)

An American man has got himself famous after being filmed kicking out a woman presumed to be his wife, together with her three kids in the middle of the night.

According to what is said in the video, trouble started when the woman questioned the man for coming home late.

He pushed her out with her three kids and threw out her stuff in the middle of the night.

In the sad video, the woman was carrying her baby while her two older children stood and watched helplessly how their mother was being maltreated.

The woman can be heard asking for her keys. The keys in question would probably be to her car so she could drive herself and her children to a safe place.

She can also be heard asking for jackets for her children to protect them from the cold.

“Give me my keys, give me my keys. Give me the god-damned jacket. Stop all that, give me my keys. You got a problem because I’m questioning you for coming home late. Give me my damn keys back. What!”

Social media users are outraged at the incident and many are asking for the whereabouts of the woman so they could fight her cause.
Some commenters have also urged her to call the police on the man.

See the heartbreaking video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/02/09/man-trends-for-throwing-out-wife-3-kids-after-being-questioned-for-coming-home-late/

Re: Man Trends For Throwing Out Wife, 3 Kids At Night Following Argument (video) by Apus: 8:37am On Feb 10, 2023
Akata life, e get as e be.

But that was damn cold of him.
How can a man act so cold towards his kids?
Even if dey ain't his, dey humans first.

1 Like

Re: Man Trends For Throwing Out Wife, 3 Kids At Night Following Argument (video) by gaby(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Frustration mixed with transferred aggression on the innocent kids.
Re: Man Trends For Throwing Out Wife, 3 Kids At Night Following Argument (video) by Pay4u: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Man Trends For Throwing Out Wife, 3 Kids At Night Following Argument (video) by Tokotaya: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2023
Whatever the issue, the innocent kids did not have to experience that. It could wait till morning. Partners should try not to resort to wickedness to even score or settle an issue. This incident will have a lasting impact on those kids.
Re: Man Trends For Throwing Out Wife, 3 Kids At Night Following Argument (video) by muyico(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2023
Blackman! With black act!
Re: Man Trends For Throwing Out Wife, 3 Kids At Night Following Argument (video) by Mindlog: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2023
I believe the man has been arrested by now.
Re: Man Trends For Throwing Out Wife, 3 Kids At Night Following Argument (video) by Richy4(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Just reading without even looking at the pictures, I already knew the race...I hated the fact that I was right 🙊

(1) (Reply)

Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me / Air Your View / What Do I Do?pls Advice Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.