Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Palm Sunday: A Picture That Breaks My Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Palm Sunday: A Picture That Breaks My Heart (679 Views)

Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State / Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Sunday: A Picture That Breaks My Heart by BlackManta(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Today is palm Sunday and as usual, christians all over the world gathered to celebrate the triumphant entry of Jesus Christ into Jerusalem.

Meanwhile...in Uganda, a group of black christians (conquered slaves) took their stupidity to a whole new level.
Armed with the primitive mentality that their master, lord and saviour is a white dude, they hired a white man to sit on a donkey as they sang praises and waved the palm fronds, imitating the drama in the bible.

If you are a black man and you don't find anything wrong with these picture, I suggest you visit a mental asylum. You need help.

These pictures are a gross display of inferiority complex and servitude to the white race.

If they had put a black man on the donkey, I wouldn't be complaining. But a white man!
Whatever happened to black people and their mentality!
Our ancestors must be turning in their graves.

Slavery was never abolished..NO.
It was developed into a more powerful form of slavery...MENTAL SLAVERY!

Like it or not, Blacks are still slaves.

These pictures makes me wanna vommit.

We need help...ASAP.

Re: Palm Sunday: A Picture That Breaks My Heart by blackpanthar: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
SO WHAT IS BREAKING YOUR HEART HERE..... abi u are the donkey ni
Re: Palm Sunday: A Picture That Breaks My Heart by BlackManta(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
blackpanthar:
SO WHAT IS BREAKING YOUR HEART HERE..... abi u are the donkey ni

Read my message again.
Re: Palm Sunday: A Picture That Breaks My Heart by festwiz(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
But jesus is middle eastern na. At least they were "historically accurate". grin
Re: Palm Sunday: A Picture That Breaks My Heart by BlackManta(m): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2018
festwiz:
But jesus is middle eastern na. At least they were "historically accurate". grin

I dont care where Jesus came from.
If these blacks wanna act some stupid drama, they must use their sense.
Millions of blacks in Uganda and they just had to put a white man on the horse.
It sends a wrong and unpleasant message. Reminds me of the time of slavery when blacks served the whites.
Today we are worshipping a white dude from fucking middle east and you think slavery has ended.

Believe what you want.
I dont have a lord and saviour, even if i do, he ain't some random white bloke from fucking middle east.

We need help ASAP.

Bleep religion.

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday: A Picture That Breaks My Heart by festwiz(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2018
BlackManta:

I dont care where Jesus came from.
If these blacks wanna act some stupid drama, they must use their sense.
Millions of blacks in Uganda and they just had to put a white man on the horse.
It sends a wrong and unpleasant message. Reminds me of the time of slavery when blacks served the whites.
Today we are worshipping a white dude from fucking middle east and you think slavery has ended.

Believe what you want.
I dont have a lord and saviour, even if i do, he ain't some random white bloke from fucking middle east.

We need help ASAP.

Bleep religion.
Dude, chill a little and drink some water. I was making a joke. I am pretty clear on my stand against religion.
Re: Palm Sunday: A Picture That Breaks My Heart by BlackManta(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2018
festwiz:
Dude, chill a little and drink some water. I was making a joke. I am pretty clear on my stand against religion.

That's good to know.
Thank you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Burning Question 3(was Moses Truly Born In Egypt?) / How Do Your Own Church Ushers Count Members Attendance? / Please, Is Reading Erotic Stuff A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.