Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

” I Never Had Sex Before Marriage’- Sharon Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ” I Never Had Sex Before Marriage’- Sharon Oyakhilome (679 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

” I Never Had Sex Before Marriage’- Sharon Oyakhilome by Jesutomisin: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sharon Oyakhilome, daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, president of Believers Love World, a.k.a Christ Embassy, has revealed that she never had sex or dated her Dutch-born Ghanaian husband, Phillip Frimpong, before marriage.

She made the revelation during a question and answer session with her Instagram followers.

The Nigerian UK based gospel artiste, and first daughter of popular preacher, Chris Oyakhilome, tied the knot with her Ghanaian heartthrob, Philip Frimpong on......http://naijachurchnews.com/38343-2/...............

Re: ” I Never Had Sex Before Marriage’- Sharon Oyakhilome by hisgrace090: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
With Gods grace it's possible.

Remain faithfull!

(1) (Reply)

Is Tattoo A Sin?? / Prayer Points For Favour In The New Week...bishop Sola Adetunji / What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.