Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

A Fool At Forty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Fool At Forty (447 Views)

Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" / A Warning To Charly Boy (Mr Mumu Never Do Fool At 40) / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Fool At Forty by Iamhappiness(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
I heard it that 'once a fool, always a fool.' I do not even know where to start from but I'll try anyway.
In 2014, almost everyone in Nigeria was chanting 'sai baba' even up till 2015.
Towards the end of 2015, people were already getting fed up. But they still gave GMB the benefit of doubt.
During this time, the only excuse GMB was giving was to shift the blame on the opposition party.
We all endured it until ending of 2016 when it became conspicuous to everyone that this GMB has no clue about governance.
Even he, himself got tired of the 'blame game'. Everyday we heard PDP this, PDP that. We started wondering is PDP still the ruling party or what ?
Fast forward it to 2017, we stopped calling him 'sai baba' apart from his hardhearted supporters. Now I hear things like 'sai bubu.' In 2018, he bacame known as 'sai buba.'
I'm sure the mistake APC made was to believe that they could repeat the same thing they were doing in the state level in the central level too. Just because they've been successful in Lagos, they think the same thing would happen when one of them becomes a president.
They've forgotten that Lagos is different from Nigeria.
In 2015, the reason why many didn't vote for GEJ was because of PDP.
If GEJ had switched to APC, he would have won the election. We were just tired of PDP since we believe Nigeria isn't a one party system country.
We only wanted another party to produce the next president. And that's where GMB came in. Many people saw him as the savior of Nigeria. Some even said if he had been allowed to rule Nigeria for a longer period during his millitary rule, Nigeria would have been a better place by now.
They've forgotten that during that time, GMB was just a ceremonial head of state. Idiagbon is responsible for all the success GMB achieved that time.
But now he's surrounded by clueless people like him. Most of them are sycophants who do not have the interest of the masses at heart. They are there for their own selfish purpose.
To crown it all, GMB whom many people used to regard as an incorruptible leader is now an accomplice in everything. In short he's now the commander-in-chief of corruption, nepotism, tribalism, favoritism etc. Yet he continues to pretend as if he's the best of mankind.
He even has the gut to say his government has improved in security compared to the time of GEJ. It's either he's a pathological liar or his own definition of 'security' is different from the one in the dictionary.
During the time of GEJ, there was lot and lot of corruption. Infact, it was during his time that politicians graduated from stealing millions to billions of naira.
But one good thing about GEJ was that he was surrounded by people who were good at what they were doing. His minister of finance was a very intelligent woman who stabilize the economy. During GEJ's governance, everything was cheap. Although am not a student of economics, but I know how cheap things were at the market. There was corruption during the time of GEJ but it never stopped the economy from florishing. During GEJ's time, I used to eat at least five times a day. But now nko, I find it hard to eat three times a day. There're times when I have to divide my breakfast into two so I can eat the remaining part in the afternoon.
The prices of everything has skyrocketed and yet GMB and his evil supporters still thinks he's the best thing that has ever happened in Nigeria. During the time of GEJ, I used to take 20k to market to buy foodstuffs and it would last me for at least a month.
Now I take times three of that to market and it hardly last me for a week. The money for transportation alone could have been used for something better.
Everyday I keep hearing so-so-so and so amount has been recovered but am yet to see the effect on the economy. It's only there to salivate on the pages of newspaper.
Who does anti-corruption war helps when the real war of hunger, unemployment, loss of lives is going on in the country.
All of a sudden, BH the dreaded insurgents has now become national heroes because they were kind enough to return the dAPChi girls.
They even got a standing ovation from the grieving parents. Are they not the same people that abducted the Chibok girls ?
You mean I should be grateful to an armed robber who robbed me of my hard earned money at gunpoint. After almost giving me an heart attack, he returned my money because we practise the same religion. And you expect me to give him a red carpet welcome. If this parents continue to behave this way, BH will continue to abduct their kids.
In this same government cows now have high chances of survival compared to human beings. Thank you GMB.
You didn't think twice before calling IP0B a terrorist organisation. IP0B that hasn't taken the life of anyone compared to FH who are guilty of arson, murder {even pregnant women & kids too}, armed robbery etc. 0ga GMB, well done sir.
Under your administration, this country is now being run like a monarchy % mafia system of government.
They say a fool at forty is a fool forever. Once; it's a mistake, twice, it's coincidence. When it happens the third time, it's called foolishness. ABAT is someone whom I've always respected all my life. We all know that he's instrumental to GMB's victory in 2015.
Even after I realised he made a mistake by imposing GMB on us, I still forgave him because I believe no one is above mistake. OBJ did the same with Yar'adua {rip eni ire} and we forgave him.
After GMB's inauguration, he systematically shunned ABAT out of his government.
Now that 2019 is in the corner, GMB is trying to bring him closer in order to use him and dump him again.
The funniest part is that ABAT has accepted like a faithful statesman that he is. I don't know if he's being blackmailed. Perhaps GMB and his cabal are threatening to persecute him if he doesn't cooperate with them. We all know ABAT hands too aren't clean.
But that doesn't mean that he should submit to their wicked ways like a 'faithful abused wife.'
They say once beaten, twice shy. Then I also look at it in another way, ABAT might be doing this because of his own political ambitions. Perhaps they've promised him of the presidency in 2023 and that's why he's acting like a submissive wife.
And to all the evil supporters of GMB on Nairaland and Nigeria, may GOD silence you all before 2019. I won't mention any name but am quite sure madridguy is already coming to his senses.
I'd rather sell my soul to the devil than support GMB who has nothing good to offer.
Come 2019, if GMB, him and his cronies refuse to go back to Daura, the same thing that happened to king Nebuchadnezar will happen to them in Jesus' name, amen.
Ain't saying PDP is a saint compared to APC but the devil whom you've known for a long time is better than the devil that's disguising like the angel of light.
But if there's one thing which am grateful to GOD for and one achievement which you can't rob GMB of; It's the fact that he won the 2015 election.
Let's say he didn't win it, his name would have been written in gold in the history books of Nigeria.
The historian would have written; ''GMB was a man who had all the qualities of a great leader. He was the savior Nigeria never had. He's incorruptible, honest, gentle and kind. He loved everyone regardless of their tribe, religion, affinity or party etc. Inshort he's the modern day 'Muhammed {S.A.W}'. But Nigerians, PDP & GEJ denied him the opportunity to right all the wrongs in this country. And believe me, they paid dearly for it.''
But thank GOD he won the election and now we know the truth. GMB's name will go down in the history books of Nigeria. Even if there's a space for him, it would be written in pencil so we can erase and add more crimes to his name when he commits another one.
But GEJ would be remembered as a man who put the lives of his country men ahead of his political ambition. GEJ is the major reason why Nigeria remains as one.
Governor Ayo Fayose is also another great man because he warned of this 'calamity' but we refused to listen.
Listen, GEJ you too offended me. You became the president of Nigeria because you have goodluck in your name. I know it's not your fault if Nigerians decide to exCHANGE Goodluck for BUdluck.
But as a 'Jonathan', you should have given the presidency to a 'David' and not a 'Goliath.' All he wants is for we Nigerians to become slaves to his egoistic, foolish and illiterate ethnic group.
But the living GOD whom we serve will never allow that. They shall all perish in the red sea of life in Jesus' name, amen.
Go get your PVC. 2019 will surely be our year of 'independence.'
I just hope we do not make the same mistake we made in 2015. This time around, it shouldn't be anybody but Buhari. No, let's choose wisely.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Den Of Ritualists Discovered In Kwara State!! / Buhari, Danjuma And Looming Anarchy: Paul Onomuakpokpo / Which Nigerian Political Party Are You Supporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.