Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

I Will Help You Fund Your Bet9ja Account And Make Online Payments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Help You Fund Your Bet9ja Account And Make Online Payments (1329 Views)

How To Get Free Money To Your Bet9ja Account With This Application / Withdrawing Less Than #5000 From Your Bet9ja Account Made Easy. / How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Help You Fund Your Bet9ja Account And Make Online Payments by Tittusstar22(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
The only thing i will collect from you is your bet9ja User ID number
which you will see at the top of your account close to your name. every bet9ja user online
have a unique id number which is given to them and you will see it boldly written at the top of your account close to your name. That is what i need to Make deposit to your bet9ja account and
within 2 minutes, your account will be funded since via my online
platform while you make payment using Mobile Phone to transfer. I accept funding at minimum of #1000 and above and charges
#200 for the service. This is because the online platform i
make use of to fund your bet9ja account will charge me #100 for each users, the extra #100 is for my service. I can't use my time and
data to render this service for free,
so the #200 is a token i charge for the service which i believe its
understandable so if you are funding with #1000, you will have to add #200 which
you will now pay me #1200. This is how other punters do use my
service.
Re: I Will Help You Fund Your Bet9ja Account And Make Online Payments by Tittusstar22(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: I Will Help You Fund Your Bet9ja Account And Make Online Payments by hidhrhis(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
u be thief na 50 naira bet9ja go charge u
Re: I Will Help You Fund Your Bet9ja Account And Make Online Payments by Tittusstar22(m): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2018
hidhrhis:
u be thief na 50 naira bet9ja go charge u
won't bank charge me?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy brand New Electric Bicycles? / New Diesel Generator 7.5kva For Sale / Spredikt (free And Premium Betting Tips App)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.