Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,963 members, 7,832,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Newsloaded Pay Me My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newsloaded Pay Me My Money (746 Views)

I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newsloaded Pay Me My Money by etebefia: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
The nairalander by moniker "Newsloaded" has refused to pay me the naira equivalent of fiverr funds I sent to him via Paypal. I withdrew the sum of $191 from my fiverr account through his Paypal account. His Paypal account name is Godspower Ekwevugbe, for more than 8 hours now he has refused to pay me the naira equivalent, claiming that his boss needs to confirm the payment but that the said boss is yet to come online, now if I call him he will say his working and immediately ends my call. Anyone who knows how I can relate with Paypal, please let me know.

Re: Newsloaded Pay Me My Money by clems88(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Youv been scammed. Pele
Re: Newsloaded Pay Me My Money by hidhrhis(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
etebefia:
The nairalander by moniker "Newsloaded" has refused to pay me the naira equivalent of fiverr funds I sent to him via Paypal. I withdrew the sum of $191 from my fiverr account through his Paypal account. His Paypal account name is Godspower Ekwevugbe, for more than 8 hours now he has refused to pay me the naira equivalent, claiming that his boss needs to confirm the payment but that the said boss is yet to come online, now if I call him he will say his working and immediately ends my call. Anyone who knows how I can relate with Paypal, please let me know.
bro dey don scam u ooo
forget it
Re: Newsloaded Pay Me My Money by etebefia: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
hidhrhis:

bro dey don scam u ooo
forget it
My own is how to reach PayPal.
Re: Newsloaded Pay Me My Money by stagger: 1:48am On Mar 26, 2018
I wonder why you cannot order for a Payoneer card and use it to withdraw your funds.
Re: Newsloaded Pay Me My Money by top4: 2:56am On Mar 26, 2018
That is why i always say people should always do due diligence very well before transacting business with anyone
Re: Newsloaded Pay Me My Money by MetroBaba1(m): 6:24am On Mar 26, 2018
Sorry Bro.

This Is What I Do For People And Ozzo My Commission.
Re: Newsloaded Pay Me My Money by etebefia: 7:04am On Mar 26, 2018
stagger:
I wonder why you cannot order for a Payoneer card and use it to withdraw your funds.
This particular account has issues with Payoneer so the Payoneer link was disabled on the account.
Re: Newsloaded Pay Me My Money by etebefia: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
MetroBaba1:
Sorry Bro.

This Is What I Do For People And Ozzo My Commission.
I don't understand?
Re: Newsloaded Pay Me My Money by MetroBaba1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
etebefia:
I don't understand?

I Accept Funds Through PayPal, Pay Into Your Local Bank And Get My Commission
Re: Newsloaded Pay Me My Money by etebefia: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Alright
Re: Newsloaded Pay Me My Money by etebefia: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Alright, but my concern now is how to deal with the scammer"newsloaded"

(1) (Reply)

Start An Online Corporate Thrift Collection Biz, Join Us, Make 50-100k Monthly / Business Overview And It Important / See Why US Entrepreneurs More Successful Than Anyone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.