Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,387 members, 7,839,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Paul Okoye Shares New Adorable Photo Of His Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares New Adorable Photo Of His Twins (361 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shares New Adorable Photo Of His Twins by lovelylad: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Paul Okoye of the defunct P-square took to his
instagram page to share an adorable picture of his
twins; Nadia and Nathan. Sharing the photo, Paul wrote in the caption;

“#doubledouble”

Meanwhile, Paul Okoye in a recent interview stated that
he never left the group when his twin brother, Peter,
opted out and that he moved on with his solo career
after waiting for two months to see if the fallout could
be resolved. In the interview, Paul said “I never left and I don’t know why people keep
asking me that. It might be the fourth time it’s
happening but I always wait. But this time the
difference is that I did not wait. So I don’t have
issues on that.” Paul continued; “There was a bit of a breakdown when it happened
and everyone was in shock because usually when
things happen like that, I wait for almost nine months.
But this time, I had to move on with my life and under
two months, it became normal for me. It’s the same
old thing. There’s nothing new. The only part I know is different is performing alone because at the early
stage I wasn’t used to it but now, I am used to it”

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares New Adorable Photo Of His Twins by lovelylad: 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
aren't they cute?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares New Adorable Photo Of His Twins by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.

(1) (Reply)

. / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Marital Advice To Linda Ikeji / Man Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.