Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nigerian Youths And The Right Dosage For Tramadol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Youths And The Right Dosage For Tramadol (460 Views)

How Long Does It Take For Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms To Stop? / Replacement For Tramadol / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths And The Right Dosage For Tramadol by NgHealth(m): 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
The right dosage for tramadol is not a thought frequently taken into consideration by Nigerian youths.

Because tramadol is now a serious substance of abuse that people now indulge in without fear of any impending health consequences.

Even though they should.
For a lot of Nigerian youths the only necessary measurement that determines the correct dosage for tramadol is how much drowsiness it brings.

The greater the better!

I am yet to come across any Nigerian youth taking tramadol for pain relief. People over here are into the habit of drug abuse for the same reasons Why people else where can’t seem to overcome pills addiction.

For most people i know during my university days, their recommended dosage for tramadol is 400mg.

Some of them are now way beyond that dosage and are not showing signs of stopping anytime soon.

Tramadol abuse here in Nigeria is one huge market . I know because i have seen first hand how people consume it faster than salt in water.

I know of a lady who drinks the full sachet (100mg) of tramadol and can survive such abuse.

It is in fact hard to guage the right dosage for tramadol just by measuring the needs of Nigerian youths because they are into it just for the purpose of abusing it.

But like every other drugs even tramadol has its own recommended dosage.

If it is at all possible to advice a drug addict then my advice to those Nigerian youths dangerously caught up in this menacing habit, would be to STOP!

But of course that is not happening any time soon. So my advice would be “don’t take beyond the normal dosage for tramadol “.

But what is the normal dosage for tramadol?

Read More
Re: Nigerian Youths And The Right Dosage For Tramadol by Luminee(f): 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
OP, you can post your health related articles here https://sayitafrica.com/s/health-wellness/ and put a link back to your website directly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Im I Been Paranoid? / How Drinking Water Can Be DEADLY For You / Make Your Tummy Flat With The Help Of This Flat Tummy Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.