Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Top Five(5) Business To Do In School To Earn Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Five(5) Business To Do In School To Earn Money (745 Views)

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. / 5 Business Ideas That Can Fetch You N20,000 Weekly From The Comfort Of Your Home / Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five(5) Business To Do In School To Earn Money by ekamaobobaro891(f): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
It is a well known fact that teenagers, mostly students tends to spend a lot. Majority depends on their parents to finance them some of whom may not be able to bear all the burden.
As students, here are some ideas on businesses to embark on to gain financial freedom...
Read more: http://www.gold-gist.com/top-five5-business-school-earn-money/

Re: Top Five(5) Business To Do In School To Earn Money by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2018
I think olosho work is there. if you agree click like
Re: Top Five(5) Business To Do In School To Earn Money by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 26, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: Top Five(5) Business To Do In School To Earn Money by anitasoll(f): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2018
You can try starting your own online business if you are interested. I can help you start. Just send me a direct message at @anitasolonline (instagram page)
Re: Top Five(5) Business To Do In School To Earn Money by ekamaobobaro891(f): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2018
funny you
its not
the post is very educative
am a female and i dont prostitute to survive in school
stop hasty generalization
AyoSammyTunDe:
I think olosho work is there. if you agree click like

1 Like

Re: Top Five(5) Business To Do In School To Earn Money by syspro77: 5:34pm On May 21, 2019
ekamaobobaro891:
funny you its not the post is very educative am a female and i dont prostitute to survive in school stop hasty generalization
The link you posted is not working, can you give another?
Re: Top Five(5) Business To Do In School To Earn Money by syspro77: 5:42pm On May 21, 2019
anitasoll:
You can try starting your own online business if you are interested. I can help you start. Just send me a direct message at @anitasolonline (instagram page)
One "Engr Eke Augustine" (on facebook) was looking for someone to help him build a website, I guess he is trying to do such business. Just enter fb and search for the name to reach him.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nigeria President! (JAMB Admission) / Help! I Can't Retain Much Of What I Study. / This Is An Opportunity You Don't Wanna Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.