Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Open Letter To Nigeria President! (JAMB Admission) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Letter To Nigeria President! (JAMB Admission) (750 Views)

Jamb Admission Status checking / How To Use Mobile Phone To Check Jamb Admission Status / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nigeria President! (JAMB Admission) by olubulk(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
The Nigeria president, minister of education, JAMB registrar, All Universities VCs, Universities Registrars, All Educational parastatals, all protocols are duely and perfectly observed.

With rage, aggression and frustration I'm putting this in white and black due to irrational mode of admitting students into higher institution of learning. I graduated from the prestigious Adeyemi College of Education in Ondo for my NCE program in 2015 with distinction honour having bagged 14 points out of 15 points. I was aiming to pursue my degree in a reputable university in the course of my choice(Direct Entry) , but to my utmost disappointment, I'm unable to do so up till now (2018).

I applied to study computer education in UNILORIN twice which is not fruitful. My second application to UNILORIN ensure that I partake in the post utme in which I had 60% and the cutoff of my chosen department was 50% and more so, we that scored between 60-70 were not up till 5 applicants according to the quota released from the institution. The minimum required point for my course was 12points, I had 14 points plus 1 point that jamb use to add for DE students making 15points, yet I'm still finding it difficult to get admitted.

What people are saying was that I have to know influential people for me to get admitted, but in my own perspective I believe it shouldn't be the case. And moreso, I know that many candidates like me are facing similar difficulty but don't know which channel to make their complaint known. I knew of two utme candidates that scored above 300 in JAMB and brilliant olevel results that are still at home now.

Conclusively, I'm pleading to the appropriate quarters responsible for these perpetual scenario to device a rational ways and protocol for admitting students if the best interest of this country is still in their soul. Because cases like this will cause a great havoc and decadence in the professionals that we produce as graduate which is evident in our doctors of nowadays that kill patients more than they save them due to their incapability when getting admitted through link ups instead of their intellectual properties, if you are victims of those doctors you will bear me witness on this.

I believe you will rectify this as soon as possible for you not to discourage students willing to learn rather than to engage in acts that destroy the future of the nation and theirs ( like prostitution, robbery, yahoo yahoo, you know the list....) . Attached here within are documents to back up my stories
God bless Nigeria
Concerned personnel

I will be glad if this is pushed to front page.

(1) (Reply)

"No Change In Resumption Dates"- OAU DSA / Help! I Can't Retain Much Of What I Study. / Yabatech Hnd Form, Nd&pt Form 2018/19 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.