Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games (10546 Views)

FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) / Jade Faulkner, Nigerian Gymnast At The Commonwealth Games. Photos / Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games by mikkyjagga1(m): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2018
Hahaha.....it won't be an easy life for him!
bobosydney:
Hahahaha......one of them actually running away when they arrive tomorrow and his not coming back. I’m just laughing because his staying at my place when he arrive.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games by alenwup(m): 7:19am On Mar 26, 2018
calberian:
I wonder why I kept thinking of Ghana when I read 'Gold Coast'.
Me ma grin
calberian:
I wonder why I kept thinking of Ghana when I read 'Gold Coast'.
Me ma. I was almost going to throw a Salvo on the writer if he was referring to Ghana
Re: PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games by Amberon11: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2018
Lmao
bobosydney:
Hahahaha......one of them actually running away when they arrive tomorrow and his not coming back. I’m just laughing because his staying at my place when he arrive.
Re: PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2018
aparo:
Where the *&%@$ is Gold Coast?
Read the article.
Re: PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games by bobosydney: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2018
mikkyjagga1:
Hahaha.....it won't be an easy life for him!
Yea, i understand that is not gonna be easy but he want to try his luck and he might end up find oyinbo to marry that will give him paper.
Re: PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games by moshould(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Guy!!! The money poor... And I don't have to be rich to acknowledge that...
Re: PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games by Teddy78(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2018
Rollins777:
15k per day,very very poor.

Actually it's pathetic. That's less than $50 daily! Are they feeding them? Is the amount just pocket money? Is there an appearance/participation fee? The Paralympics athletes often win us medals and bring home glory, what do we give them? cry

Re: PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games by obatoro: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2018
Ghana used to be gold coast until Britain came along to strip Ghana of her gold.
Now you have more gold in Britain that doesn't have a single gold mine, than you have it in Ghana.
Britain been stealing from Africa since 20 B.C.
Re: PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games by kerryiyke(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2018
bobosydney:

It wont be easy for the fella that is considering running away, Australia is not like US...No company will recruit him without running a back ground check, no casual work for the guy sef. Even recruitment bodies will request for your visa details before recruiting. To get a job, the guy must get some certifications, and to get those certifications, the providers must run a back ground check on him coupled with the CCTV cameras everywhere.

Anyways, he might pull it, but it wont be easy and for how long can he run?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games by petenweke: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2018
I saw them train at the abuja stadium. Nothing to write home about. The trainings were always uncoordinated and unserious. Nothing will come out of this jamboree except some athletes that will not return
Re: PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games by brodalokie: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2018
Ahoy Australia
Re: PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games by Twrecks(m): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2018
colossus91:
and the paralympians will rep well than the able bodied for sure!!

You know this. Why can't there be para-world cup? Maybe Nigeria go carry that one?
Re: PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games by Reference(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2018
See as they sit around the floor like some IDP's or returned refugees.....
Re: PHOTOS: Team Nigeria Departs For Gold Coast For The Commonwealth Games by colossus91(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Twrecks:

You know this. Why can't there be para-world cup? Maybe Nigeria go carry that one?
abioooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sure 10 Odds Daily Free- Play And Win Big Today / Remembring Ernest Okonkwo / AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.