Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,968 members, 7,835,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ndubuisi Emenike Splashes N3m On 20 Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndubuisi Emenike Splashes N3m On 20 Youths (671 Views)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) / AA Okigwe Senate Candidate, Ndubuisi Emenike Shot (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike Splashes N3m On 20 Youths by Flowrymz(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2018
Philanthropist & fast rising political influencer from Ehime Mbano LGA of Imo State has released the sum of Three Million Naira to twenty youths (20).

One of his aides identified as Dozie Casca wrote:
His philanthropy is not partisan, his empowerment prowess is beyond politics and lineage.

He gave out a total of 52 motorcycles and 6cars to individuals who are not related to him in any way, sank 7 boreholes in different villages and still counting, with 17 aides under his payroll, training 50 unemployed youths in different skills and assisting several others with cash to boost their trades.

Few days ago, he gave out 150k each to 20 unemployed youths/women, including 2 young men from Abia State and 3 women from Enugu and Ebonyi states. Presently he is building a town hall for a village in Obowo, being handled by one Steve Onyekwere, just after he completed a well-equipped health centre for the people of Nsu in Ehime Mbano.

This is the kind of leader we should crave for, a silent achiever extraordinaire.
I was dumbfounded when 3 million Naira dropped in my account yesterday, and later he sent a message thus “DOZIE, SHARE THIS TO THE 20 PEOPLE IN THAT LIST, DO IT IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE DONT PUBLICIZE IT.

I was dumbfounded and humbled, but I still went ahead and delivered as was instructed.

I salute you, my leader and boss. Ndubuisi Emenike, you’re a very rare gem.

Engr Ndubuisi Emenike is really out to build a stronger, healthier, Humanitarian Society.

Re: Ndubuisi Emenike Splashes N3m On 20 Youths by NwaNimo1(m): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Ndubuisi Emenike Splashes N3m On 20 Youths by emeijeh(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2018
Some will say BLOOD MONEY

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC National Chairman Illegal / Buhari Didn't Commission Eko Atlantic City, Says Presidency / 11 Reportedly Killed In Boko Haram Attacks In Borno During Easter Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.