Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Pls Treat As Urgent ( I Want You To Please Teach Me How To Cook These Foods) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls Treat As Urgent ( I Want You To Please Teach Me How To Cook These Foods) (763 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) / "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Treat As Urgent ( I Want You To Please Teach Me How To Cook These Foods) by usernameG: 12:41am On Mar 26, 2018
Good morning Naira landers,

pls I need the assistance of the wonderful cook, chef, mothers, girls, ladies and so on on nairaland to teach me how to prepare certain food on commercial basis.

I have employed the so call cooks and what have u on several occasions but honestly Is still the same average result I get on daily basis

pls I need u guys to teach me how to prepare these foods on commercial purposes

Jollof Rice ( 10 rubber/kongos at a time)

Stew For eating swallow ( South Western type of Stew )

Chicken ( Not how to cook chicken but what to be done after cooking it, saucing and what av u so to make it look nice and taste good)

Pls kindly indicate the necessary ingredients, I don't mind the cost of ingredients as I presently spend a bit much on ingredient with same average result, all I want is good top notch result.

Details should be more on steps , ingredient, timing...
..Etcetera.....

Note: I want to personally handle things myself from April so I can transfer this basic knowledge on them and expect positive vibes on ward.

thanks a lot as I anticipate your swifts responses.

A nairalander.
Re: Pls Treat As Urgent ( I Want You To Please Teach Me How To Cook These Foods) by Luminee(f): 12:50am On Mar 26, 2018
OP you can easily check youtube for such videos and you can as well check the food section of Say It Africa https://sayitafrica.com/s/food-agriculture/

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Chip/candy / How To Make Delicious Meals / Foods And Fruits To Eat That Improves Male Fertility And Sterility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.