Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins - Forum Games (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins (58039 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by Epi: 3:30am On Feb 02, 2009
Good night my love, pleasant dreams
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by sima(f): 5:37am On Feb 02, 2009
ll
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by Epi: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2009
Whew!! Thank God I am last
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by badman(m): 12:58am On Feb 07, 2009
not so fast

i'm here cheesy

Winner!!! grin
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by Epi: 1:06am On Feb 07, 2009
Take first place - I am last darling
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by badman(m): 1:19am On Feb 07, 2009
lol no let us fight o

ladies first!
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by SeanT21(f): 2:03am On Feb 07, 2009
Excuse but consider yourself the LOOOOSEEEERRR!!
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by sima(f): 3:45am On Feb 07, 2009
ll
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by Epi: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2009
1 love
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by Epi: 5:21am On Feb 08, 2009
bonne nuit et bonne chance
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by Epi: 2:31am On Feb 17, 2009
Good night my love, pleasant dreams
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by buttercop(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2009
if everyone continues like this. this thread could go on till the end of time. but if nobody posts after me i'm the sure winner.
let me place a curse else someone posts after me here goes :if u dare post anything here thunder will fire ur finger nails. yeah i mean it. grin grin
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by wunmilyn(f): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2009
kaii!, i got ur trick looser cheesy cheesy cheesy
and i double dare u by posting here after u tongue tongue

waiting for ur thunder to come and fire my finger. tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by buttercop(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2009
wunmilyn:

kaii!, i got ur trick looser cheesy cheesy cheesy
and i double dare u by posting here after u tongue tongue

waiting for ur thunder to come and fire my finger. tongue tongue cheesy
um wunmi u are trying me oh if i see u post on this thread again u'll be in trouble. i just know someone would dare me angry. eyin eyan ema wa wahala mi o. i DO NOT emphasis on the do not want to see any post after dis one if not be ready for the wrath of shopono. grin grin uhm
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by edoyad(m): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2009
new but i'll win
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by buttercop(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2009
edoyad:

new but i'll win
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
did u read the post b4 ur's. una no dey hear word. now edoyad be ready 4 d repercussion 4 ur action. well i could 4give u if and only if oh men i do maths. na probability i dey give u so u don't post after dis.
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by edoyad(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2009
did u read the post b4 ur's. una no dey hear word. now edoyad be ready 4 d repercussion 4 ur action. well i could 4give u if and only if oh men i do maths. na probability i dey give u so u don't post after dis.

I read your message that's why i posted a reply. My god pass your small own, abi you wan try ?
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by MrCrackles(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2009
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Brash wins!

If dem born anybody papa well, make him post after me
!! grin cheesy
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by debosky(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Brash wins!

If dem born anybody papa well, make him post after me
!! grin cheesy
Dem born my papa wella not well, so I fit post. grin

YEEEAAAHHHH! cool
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by MrCrackles(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2009
debosky:

Dem born my papa wella not well, so I fit post. grin

YEEEAAAHHHH! cool

U wan wound? angry grin cheesy
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by dyabman(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2009
i double dare u , u no fit do anything ,
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by lilpearl(f): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2009
I guess i'm the winner
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by dyabman(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2009
iya dada
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by edoyad(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2009
Yesssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've won, thread closed, log out.
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by Sissy3(f): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2009
i won cheesy cheesy yay me !!!!! cool cool cool

and where is my prize
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2009
I don win ope o!! *Locks the thread and runs away with the trophy - which happens to be ~sissy~ *
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by MrCrackles(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2009
Abi all of una craze? shocked shocked angry

I talk say i win, una still dey here! angry

And the winner is~BRASH!
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2009
biri! ;d
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by Epi: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2009
bonne nuit et bonne chance
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by goodass(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2009
same 2u epi

ow many pages 2 go plz?
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by buttercop(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2009
um i don't really know what to say. just because i was away for about a week u guys decided to go against my warnings. i sincerely don't wish any of u harm so pls don't post here again. ejo, abeg, please, i no know the hausa. but u guys catch my drift now. una don see where keyboard dey hang for air. try me and see. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins by wunmilyn(f): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2009
angry angry cheesy cheesy eh eh eeeee ooooooo
i never see where keyboard the hang for air so na hin make me infact 100le dare u
remeber say dis na the 2nd time,
e bi like say u and ur shopono won chop shit abi,
wait make i put my yanch for u and ur shopono mouth make una chop my shit.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (100)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / What's On Your Mind (remix)? / Is This Murder Or Suicide?