Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Is This Murder Or Suicide? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is This Murder Or Suicide? (58214 Views)

Is This Suicide Or Murder / Is This Murder Or Suicide / Take A Closer Look! Is This A Murder Or A Sucide Case? And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Is this murder or suicide?

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by dominique(f): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Murder. You can't shoot yourself and still have a grip on the murder weapon. The gun would have dropped before he did

314 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
dominique:
Suicide
State ur reason/s for calling it suicide.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by dominique(f): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
shervydman:

State ur reason/s for calling it suicide.

I've changed my mind, it's murder and i put a reason.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Kenzico(m): 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin

It's a cold bloody murder

Why is the cell phone under the table? Prolly he tried to call for help or something...There seems to be a struggle before the deed was done

Also for the blood to splatter on the wall, the victim must've been kneeling down wen the shot was taken

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by elgramz: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Murder

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lots of evidence point to suicide like the note on the table, the gun in the man's hand (but there is a twist here), and also the door being shut and again another is the stool being turned over in a manner that suggests the man fell off after killing himself... Butttt I believe too like some here that it is murder.

Madam Dominique has rightly pointed out the fact that most or all suicide cases will see the gun not held so tightly by the victim. The gun can't possibly be in the victim's hand after a suicide is done like now.As life leaves the victim's body, his hold over the gun will lessen and make the gun drop out of his grip.

Now there is another strong reason why this is murder. The angle of gunshot which made the victim's blood splash on the wall as seen in rhe picture.
If this was suicide, the victim will hold the gun close enough to his head or mouth or neck and the damage inflicted will be close range.
But the picture shows blood spilled on the wall near the bed and curtains (to the curtain's right in the pic). This could only mean that someone else shot this victim and did so at an angle to the head that sent his blood splashing unto the wall and with a distance not so close with the victim backing the wall.

Well, it is just my thoughts. I think it is murder after all.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Kenzico(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Lots of evidence point to suicide like the note on the table, the gun in the man's hand (but there is a twist here), and also the door being shut and again another is the stool being turned over in a manner that suggests the man fell off after killing himself... Butttt I believe too like some here that it is murder.

Madam Dominique has rightly pointed out the fact that most or all suicide cases will see the gun not held so tightly by the victim. The gun can't possibly be in the victim's hand after a suicide is done like now.As life leaves the victim's body, his hold over the gun will lessen and make the gun drop out of his grip.

Now there is another strong reason why this murder. The angle of gunshot which made the victim's blood splash on the wall as seen in rhe picture.
If this was suicide, the victim will hold the gun close enough to his head or mouth or neck and the damage inflicted will be close range.
But the picture shows blood spilled on the wall near the bed and curtains (to the curtain's right in the pic). This could only mean that someone else shot this victim and did so at an angle to the head that sent his blood splashing unto the wall and with a distance not so close with the victim backing the wall.

Well, it is just my thoughts. I think it is murder after all.

Its even possible the victim was forced to write his own suicide note to make everything seem like he killed himself....you know.

Nigerian Police can't unravel this kinda case sef

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by HOLYDICK(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Murder
from analysing the scenario up there it seems his room was ransacked(indicating robbery ) he cell phone( a flip phone ) was under the table which means he tried to call 911 bfor he was shot, a cigarette still burning which means time of death not long..a written note on the table which might mean the killer wrote a suicide note to indicate suicide(to mislead detectives) and finally due to blood spat on the wall dis indicate he was shot at point blank range(execution style ) Also gun was placed right in his hand by the killer( a big mistake in the killer side to wanna indicate suicide )

My take was tha he was murdered and the killer is trying to create a suicide scene.

45 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
You are right orrrrr the killer wrote it himself...... wink

Kenzico:

Its even possible the victim was forced to write his own suicide to make everything seem like he killed himself....you know.

Nigerian Police can't unravel this kinda case sef
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by onward4life(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2018
Suicide

He made sure he got himself drunk *on purpose. Took some cigarette, wrote down his suicide notes probably from heart break or divorce. Marked the x wife pics with black.

He was well dressed and took the killer shot while sitting down on the tool after putting on his best robe. He held on so tight to the gun before sayin astalabista baby!

*Confirm with the Date*

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Flexherbal(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder!

dominique:
Murder. You can't shoot yourself and still have a grip on the murder weapon. The gun would have dropped before he did
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Gepheral: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder!

Point 1: His posture and the position of the gun are not in agreement for someone who wants to kill himself. No doubt the gun was planted. It appears the man is not left handed.

Point 2: The blood stain on the wall suggests a different riffle with higher fire power was used cos the pistol in the picture does not have the fire power to pass through his head and leave such blood stains on the wall

Point 3: there appears to be some kind of struggle in the room suggesting the presence of a stronger person who shot him and planted the gun in his hands.

The killer tried to put the gun in the the hand that would make it seem as though he actually did killed himself but from my calculations the man is not left handed and that gave the killer away!

Obviously a murder case

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by favourmic(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. grin

14 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by MhizzAJ(f): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
How many times will this same topic be on front page undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Hades2016(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder ... because the man is still holding the murder weapon... you can't kill yourself and still hold the weapon in killing yourself ..So it definitely a murder

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
See detectives
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by VickyRotex(f): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder embarassed
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by ladyF(f): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's murder by Fulani herdsmen.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Edopesin: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
No Time To Think 2much, See The Position Of The Chair And Where The Body Is,
In Movies(except Nolly) The Gun Would Have Dropped
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Obudupikin: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Naija Police,over to you.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by godonzoki(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
He wz murdered with an AK47 or pump action hence tgw blood stain on d wall. Pistol can't have that effect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by purem(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
shocked

To examine this issue here, we need to first take a moment to reason with some folks up there so as to avoid conflict with each other view points, so I will wouldn't waste your time with my own point of view, I will make it snappy and as quick as I can..

Here is my point; That guy lying down over there was either been killed or take his own life, in which way it's has nothing to do with the fact that some people are dozing in church right now, more importantly it has nothing to do with the situation of the country undecided

Do I say something sensible

3 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by dapsoneh: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Why is the pistol still in his hands if he shot himself? Or pistol get gum ni
He was murdered simple!
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Aside the other points noted. Someone who wants to commit suicide will still put food on the fire?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by josh77(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Die na die... E don die be that
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by godonzoki(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
favourmic:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. grin
What is dis one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Dronedude(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Its a suicide;

1. There is a written note on the table.
2. A shot to his head sent the blood splash on the wall.
3. The single bullet shell next to him indicates a single shot to the head.
4. He consumed a lot of alchohol due to frustration an got drunk before makeing a call to his wife telling her to come over, then threw the phone before the suicide.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by frrank(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder: The man was shot, hence the reason why the blood stain is on the window. My guess is, he was about having his meal when the attacker(s) came and he tried calling for help but it was too late.

If he had shot himself, then the blood stain would have been on the gas cooker.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by loomer: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
All die na die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kill English And Go Free! / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . / Tell A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.