Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

'Fela' "Unknown Soldier" Emerge Again In Lai Mohammed's Dapchi Girls Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Fela' "Unknown Soldier" Emerge Again In Lai Mohammed's Dapchi Girls Speech (968 Views)

Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' / Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) / Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Fela' "Unknown Soldier" Emerge Again In Lai Mohammed's Dapchi Girls Speech by Hoodites(f): 1:40am On Mar 26, 2018
Minister of information and culture, Lai Mohammed has officially spoke on the rumour that spread like wide fire in the federation about the Nigeria Army collaborating with the government to make the kidnap of the Dapchi school girls by members of insurgency group Boko Haram a success for political reasons.

One unknown soldier called David Bako made the allegations to the general public as well revealed that the discussion on how to kidnapped the Dapchi school girls was masterminded in the Aso Villa in the FCT capital.

However, Lai insist that there is no soldier by the name "David Bako" and Nigerians should

disregard the news, labeling it as "fake news".

The big Q! is why do our country Nigeria from days in memorial has "unknown soldier" (s) ? doing things and saying things?

According to Legendary Afrobeat singer, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, what does an unknown soldier has to do with the government or political matters.

It should be recall that is only Nigeria in the whole world as a country that unknown soldier emerge from nowhere when things go wrong and its pathetic.

Original Source: www.timelessaproko.com

Re: 'Fela' "Unknown Soldier" Emerge Again In Lai Mohammed's Dapchi Girls Speech by Chicagoesontop: 1:55am On Mar 26, 2018
Fela baba 70 ...the second greatest prophet in Nigeria after Bishop David Oyedepo, always accurate in their prophecies..

Quote me and receive a slap from the God of Oyedepo !!!
Re: 'Fela' "Unknown Soldier" Emerge Again In Lai Mohammed's Dapchi Girls Speech by thesicilian: 4:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
Fela baba 70 ...the second greatest prophet in Nigeria after Bishop David Oyedepo, always accurate in their prophecies..

Quote me and receive a slap from the God of Oyedepo !!!
I know your type. I doubt if you are even a member of Oyedepo's church, you're just trying to attract criticisms to the pastor. Only demons do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Fela' "Unknown Soldier" Emerge Again In Lai Mohammed's Dapchi Girls Speech by ucnwafor(m): 4:49am On Mar 26, 2018
The afonija in the person of fela that always confronts the system in governance, not like diz cowardly entity's we have around,

Quote me and thunder go fire u

Re: 'Fela' "Unknown Soldier" Emerge Again In Lai Mohammed's Dapchi Girls Speech by Actuarydeji(m): 6:35am On Mar 26, 2018
Please let's divide this entity.
Re: 'Fela' "Unknown Soldier" Emerge Again In Lai Mohammed's Dapchi Girls Speech by IdeyFindWife: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2018
Lai, Lai!!
Double Twale for Lying-Lai!

I heard he almost convinced Bill Gates on his last visit to Naija that we have our own version of his Windows Software made out of YELLOW GARRI! grin

One reason is so negatively "blessed" right now is because of this person who can lie for Africa, his talents are obviously being under-used here sef. undecided

Re: 'Fela' "Unknown Soldier" Emerge Again In Lai Mohammed's Dapchi Girls Speech by bjayx: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2018
Davido Bakoyoko
Re: 'Fela' "Unknown Soldier" Emerge Again In Lai Mohammed's Dapchi Girls Speech by Sctests: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2018
Of course we remember that Buhari led the 'unknown soldiers' that attacked Kalakuta republic and threw his mother from the window resulting in her fall and eventual death.

History will always repeat itself in the zoo ruled by idiots.
Re: 'Fela' "Unknown Soldier" Emerge Again In Lai Mohammed's Dapchi Girls Speech by nairaman66(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2018
Lai Mohamed is the greatest liar of this generation!

(1) (Reply)

. / Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner / Ekiti Election: Kayode Fayemi Supporter, Bankole Ajayi Dies Suddenly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.