Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (79240 Views)

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by highqueen(f): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2018
DeadRat:
Aru! Sacrilege! maka gini Queen oma shocked ... Igbo Girls Slay the Kitchen cry ... Hope You Know How To Cook...
Lol,I know how to cook but I don't have time most times.cheesy
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:

Lol,I know how to cook but I don't have time most times.cheesy
You Are Busy Slaying Maths smiley Its Okay... Distinction all The Way Girl...
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by highqueen(f): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2018
DeadRat:
You Are Busy Slaying Maths smiley Its Okay... Distinction all The Way Girl...
thanks sweetz.
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by IamSINZ(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
For what its worth they should at least wash that place na?
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by amakadihot87(f): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Some ladies do that shii and they claim that it works for them........some will force themselves to pee after the show,some will insert there hand and try to bring the semen out .........while some say they drink whisky before and after .

for where .....me i no go try am o cos i never wan carry twins

1 Like

Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by donstan18: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
grayht:
Lalasticlala cheesy
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by biacan(f): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
DeadRat:
Aru! Sacrilege! maka gini Queen oma shocked ... Igbo Girls Slay the Kitchen cry ... Hope You Know How To Cook...

1 Like

Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by highqueen(f): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=66175459][/quote] lol
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by biacan(f): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:
lol
Don't give him answer cause you owe no one any explanation cheesy
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by biacan(f): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:
lol
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by biacan(f): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:

lol
Don't listen to him deadrat you owe him nothing go girl go girl oshe pepper them president cheesy cheesy
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by highqueen(f): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
lol,I know.
But deadrat is my friendgrin

good evening G queencheesy
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by biacan(f): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:

lol,I know.
But deadrat is my friendgrin

good evening G queencheesy
Excuse me did I hear you say friend undecided Since when did you start keeping guys like deadrat as a friend ? I thought I was the only friend you have how did he succeed to have his way to this friendship ? you better end it where you start it biko don't bring him into our league cause he'll ruin our hard earned reputation stay away from guys like him shocked shocked
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by highqueen(f): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
Excuse me did I hear you say friend undecided Since when did you start keeping guys like deadrat as a friend ? I thought I was the only friend you have how did he succeed to have his way to this friendship ? you better end it where you start it biko don't bring him into our league cause he'll ruin our hard earned reputation stay away from guys like him shocked shocked
hahaha.funny; Dcheesy

how was your day?
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by biacan(f): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:

hahaha.funny; Dcheesy

how was your day?
My day was a little bit dizzy due to the late night I spent yesterday embarassed

You know I was just trying to have your back which is what every wise girl will do cheesy

How have you been
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by highqueen(f): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
My day was a little bit dizzy due to the late night I spent yesterday embarassed

You know I was just trying to have your back which is what every wise girl will do cheesy

How have you been
yes yes,sure.queens look out for each othercheesy

same here,cos I now sleep very late at night,most of my sleeps now are shortembarassed

it's wellsmiley
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by biacan(f): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:
same here,cos I now sleep very late at night,most of my sleeps now are shortembarassed
it's wellsmiley
That's what sisters do kiss
OK I'll cheesy
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Shugavee(f): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lol!!! But sha Andrew liver salt dey work!! If u drink it immediately after sex!!

1 Like

Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
Na wa o... Wetin I Do This One... What Did I Do To You Thats Giving You Sleepless night Over Me...
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by biacan(f): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
DeadRat:
Na wa o... Wetin I Do This One... What Did I Do To You Thats Giving You Sleepless night Over Me...

Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:
it's wellsmiley
when You Won Kill Yourself With Maths. How Sleep Won Come
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Shugavee:
Lol!!! But sha Andrew liver salt dey work!! If u drink it immediately after sex!!
you Say Wetin? Hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=66176973][/quote] Banana Fall On You There
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by biacan(f): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
DeadRat:
Banana Fall On You There

Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by PeggySandas(f): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

(Sigh ) is that what I said? Did I quote any percentage? Did you comprehend all of what that I wrote or you opted to be selective? I am inclined to go for the latter here.

People are talking this one too is talking...shiiiior !
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by MissRaine69(f): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
PeggySandas:

People are talking this one too is talking...shiiiior !
And the point?
Where is it?
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by miqos02(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Tphoto1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
As they are busy removing sperm, me ayam busy trying to remove the mean stuck inside my teeth.
Wetin concern me.

1 Like

Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by twinskenny(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
donstan18:

Okro inside vagina?

So some men have been putting their diicks inside a pot of Okro soup.

No wonder Nkechi said OKRO is her best FRUIT
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.