Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (79224 Views)

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by smith666999(m): 12:32am On Mar 27, 2018
jworos:
Some of them no wan even hear wetin he dey yarn sef undecided

They be like, is it your VJ?

the thing is now VideoJokey
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by smith666999(m): 12:34am On Mar 27, 2018
jeezzzzz... its been long i saw Vagina. can some be kind enough to refresh my memory with pictures of it. thank u. am waiting
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by MissRaine69(f): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

Why not zip up until u get married?
Or we can be pragmatic about what’s really happening in this country....we can advocate abstinence but this forum provides evidence in abundance that that does not happen
Even in the remote areas teenagers know and do engage in premarital sex might as well educate rather than fight a tide
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 27, 2018
mazimee:

What happens to total abstainance and save your self from the stress?
total I hear! Mazimee are you a virgin?

Comot for here.......u did one lastweek
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by KangaIye: 1:12am On Mar 27, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by beautyhound(m): 1:24am On Mar 27, 2018
MissRaine69:
Some women actually do this? All that money spent on education...some parents should request refunds. Considering how the rate of HIV infection has accelerated in Nigeria condoms should not be a point of negotiation for anyone. If you put your trust in “washing out” your vagina instead of a condom then there is no light at the end of the tunnel. What you think is the end is actually incoming traffic.

hello brainy
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by enemyofprogress: 1:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Labake1 must hear this
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Fitnessman(m): 2:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Really? I thought it worked for them though
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by emmie14: 2:21am On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:
Aru! Sacrilege! maka gini Queen oma shocked ... Igbo Girls Slay the Kitchen cry ... Hope You Know How To Cook...

Are you Yoruba? Igbo girls? U
You are tribal.
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Tedassie(m): 2:38am On Mar 27, 2018
Shugavee:
Lol!!! But sha Andrew liver salt dey work!! If u drink it immediately after sex!!
where is it scientifically proven
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Well, I doubt one of those 2" jobs can make an end to end delivery cheesy
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by omojesu202(m): 3:42am On Mar 27, 2018
mazimee:

total abstainance does not exist. it is easier said than done. this is a call of nature just like urinating. you can only talk about condom.
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:15am On Mar 27, 2018
amakadihot87:

so u now use this baby as a meme

Lol. Why can't babies be used as memes? grin
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by MissJoy29(f): 6:06am On Mar 27, 2018
Flaghouse1:

My dear Ayo, please stop using this meme to support your thoughts on the subject matter, it's derogatory as that picture is that of a child,and does not speak well

Apologies if my opinion seems offensive ,but I just feel I should pass the message across

Thanks
Do you know how many baby & little children pics that's used as meme nowadays especially on nairaland? There's even another one above you on the previous page. But I have noticed a lot of people are particular about this one (like the person above me) & I don't know why. Is she someone y'all know?
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Flaghouse1: 6:30am On Mar 27, 2018
MissJoy29:

Do you know how many baby & little children pics that's used as meme nowadays especially on nairaland? There's even another one above you on the previous page. But I have noticed a lot of people are particular about this one (like the person above me) & I don't know why. Is she someone y'all know?

No.I don't know her, but I think it's high time we as adult reason logically when putting up post or using meme's that has kids on them to express certain points in a derogatory to a subject matter .

That picture you see and others might have family members on the forum,the MODS need to look into this.

1 Like

Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by TourismMan(m): 6:33am On Mar 27, 2018
highqueen:
yes,prepared food.
Very lazy girl. I pity who will marry this one.
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by kmaster007: 6:34am On Mar 27, 2018
salt and water can do d job. thanks me later
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2018
Flaghouse1:

No.I don't know her, but I think it's high time we as adult reason logically when putting up post or using meme's that has kids on them to express certain points in a derogatory to a subject matter .

That picture you see and others might have family members on the forum,the MODS need to look into this.
Bros i just tire for some people o! They will be using someone's child as a meme. Anyway common sense is not a flower that grows in everyone's garden.
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Flaghouse1: 6:52am On Mar 27, 2018
dumo1:

Bros i just tire for some people o! They will be using someone's child as a meme. Anyway common sense is not a flower that grows in everyone's garden.
j

Let me support your quote with appropriate meme. grin grin grin

Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 27, 2018
Flaghouse1:

someone on NL posted it. Blame thr person. U cant stop pple using pics as meme
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2018
Flaghouse1:
j

Let me support your quote with appropriate meme. grin grin grin

grin Gbam!! Yowa!!

Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by QuestionMark910: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2018
mazimee:

Not an option. Do you say you will abstain from peeing? or pooing?

Sex is a natural desire of the body.
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Flaghouse1: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
someone on NL posted it. Blame thr person. U cant stop pple using pics as meme

Which I have already done in my previous post

Thank yuuuuuuuuu!!!!
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by MissJoy29(f): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Flaghouse1:

Ok... I understand where you are coming from.
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by amakadihot87(f): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Why can't babies be used as memes? grin
..........i think someone posted that baby some days ago for us to admire her outfit.........y turn it to a meme
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2018
emmie14:

Are you Yoruba? Igbo girls? U You are tribal.
how Do You Mean
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by donstan18: 7:33am On Mar 27, 2018
MissJoy29:
Ok... I understand where you are coming from.
Nwa Aba
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by amakadihot87(f): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2018
victorian:
See this doctor.. A woman still need to wash the vagina very well with shower head or bucket cheesy , so that the pussyyy will not smell like dead rat. Lol

But with all said, to avoid been pregnant after fucvking without protection, simply take postinor 2 , and u are safe from unwanted pregnancies.

Ladies wash the thing wella, after every rounds. so it smells fresh and nice. Even if he's using condom.
postinor shouldnt be used all the time na........u better find a proper contraceptive..
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by bulkwealth(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2018
Over 20,000 African Men have Attest To This Beautiful Natural Solution For Performing Well With Their Madams And Getting STRONGER Cassava.

CLICK ON THE LINK TO GET THIS WONDERFUL SOLUTION
https://www.ruzushop.com/-p101835169

Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by amakadihot87(f): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2018
Bestchisom:

so na condom u d use?
.........wetin concern you............na your kpashing?
Re: Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' by victorian(f): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2018
amakadihot87:
postinor shouldnt be used all the time na........u better find a proper contraceptive..

True and that's why a woman has to be conscious and insistent on either she uses condom or her man uses a condom at all times at least against infections.

Then postinor can come up once in a while, not everytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.