Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Fayose Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Call, Tells Buhari To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Call, Tells Buhari To Resign (416 Views)

Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Garba Shehu Backs Danjuma’s Call For Self-defence (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Fayose Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Call, Tells Buhari To Resign by 2Ebisco: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2018
Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has reacted to call by elder statesman and former Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General TY Danjuma (rtd), to the people of Nigeria to defend themselves against rampaging Fulani herdsmen.

General TY Danjuma had yesterday in Taraba State called on people of the state and Nigerians in general take up arms and defend themselves in the face of the endless killings.

The Ekiti governor in support of Danjuma’s statement said it was time Buhari listened to warning concerning herdsmen.

Fayose on his twitter page wrote “General T. Y. Danjuma just said what we have said several times. There is complicity from the highest place in this country concerning these killings by herdsmen.

“I hope they won’t now remember that Gen. Danjuma keeps “looted” billions of dollars in his borehole.

“#IstandWithDanjuma. Gen. Danjuma’s position is not different from what I have said in the past. For him to have broken his silence at this time should be enough warning to @MBuhari that it is time to go back to Daura.

“He should leave honourably or be disgraced out of office.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/fayose-reacts-to-ty-danjumas-call-tells.html

Re: Fayose Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Call, Tells Buhari To Resign by Mynd44: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2018

(1)

Kirikiri & Ikoyi Prisons Are No More Suitable For Their Present Locations - Gov / Atiku Formally Declares To Run For Presidency / Police Place Senator On Interpol's Wanted List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.