Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Jamb:incomplete Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb:incomplete Result (1871 Views)

ANA Presidents Says Without Nursing's Voice, Leadership Decisions Are Incomplete / . / Withheld/concealed/incomplete Jamb Results To Drop Complaint Here For Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb:incomplete Result by Mobinga: 1:43am On May 05, 2010
What do we do? When is the rest of our result coming out? I don tire o
Re: Jamb:incomplete Result by Zwift58: 12:48pm On May 05, 2010
I went to jamb office and was told to bring the incomplete result so that they will take it to abuja.so guy go and print ur result and take it to jamb office.
Re: Jamb:incomplete Result by isaac2010: 1:44pm On May 05, 2010
Pls,what about those that are yet to see their results.because mine is tagged:you have no result yet.Pls try again in a week's time.But today wil make it a week.Pls what can i do?
Re: Jamb:incomplete Result by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2010
isaac2010:

Pls,what about those that are yet to see their results.because mine is tagged:you have no result yet.Pls try again in a week's time.But today wil make it a week.Pls what can i do?
Mr Issac, your solution is not in nairaland. Go to Jamb Office.
Re: Jamb:incomplete Result by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 05, 2010
@zwift58 plss wat mobinga said that there was nothing like shade on his own do you agree wiv that because 2 of ur results came out so ur in a better place to tlk what really happened that day did u come across anything like dat because am hearing nw datus with only english wont see our result unless we drop 50k for them to remark the scripts u grab!!! that price they say is official thieves,
Re: Jamb:incomplete Result by Zwift58: 11:19pm On May 05, 2010
I shaded my paper type as it was the number one question. So dis thing they are talking about shading paper type or not is rubbish, i beleive d problem is from jamb themselves and not we the candidates.
Re: Jamb:incomplete Result by Nobody: 12:01am On May 06, 2010
thanks 4 answerin but the quest.is not yet answered did u see anything like shade your subject combination.?? undecided
Re: Jamb:incomplete Result by Mobinga: 6:38am On May 06, 2010
Na wa o. 50k? That one na scam. Anybody wey tell you that one na fake. I don call different people na money dem de talk. I tire oh.
Re: Jamb:incomplete Result by isaac2010: 9:04am On May 06, 2010
@int.swagga,on my omr sheet,one is asked to select and shade is subject combination appropriately.I adhere to d instruction but my result is still tag:You have no result yet.Pls try again in a week's time.@int.swagga,how many subject result was recorded 4 you?and pls do u know anyone dat has similar problem like me.Pls i'm waiting 4 ur reply.
Re: Jamb:incomplete Result by Nobody: 11:36am On May 06, 2010
yes i know few people who had the same problem but i taught the result was resolved jst kip on checking especially friday!!!! because some people told me to check and their result was provided jst kip checking have faith because am loosing my own small small!!!
Re: Jamb:incomplete Result by isaac2010: 11:42am On May 06, 2010
@int.swagga,pls don't lose faith.Whatever u cannot change,u trust God.
Re: Jamb:incomplete Result by Idboyostic(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2010
I ave similar problem(u ave no result yet) but mine is resolved, when d result came out I checkd it on my fone it was 0 0 0 0 pls contact Jamb office later I checkd it was you ave no result pls c Jamb, so I decided 2 head 2 Jamb office but 2 my suprise there were a lot of pple wit d same problem n difrnt 1's, so pple(1,2,3 results releasd,d same subject releasd etc) were askd 2 write ther data's dwn n d problms whil we wit u ave no result were askd 2 check back last Friday or dis week,witheld keep on checkn.b4 sein my result pple were askn wat actualy went wrong in d exam hal includn my parent n d reply I was givn dem is I ave a problem wit d last alphabet of my reg no but frtnatly 4 me by d early hrs of saturday mornn I pickd up my fone n decided 2 surf thrgh Nairaland then I saw a post d@ if u ave no result yet u can nw check,so I open up Jamb site n check it was '275', ai moye fastn n prayer
Re: Jamb:incomplete Result by Zwift58: 5:10pm On May 06, 2010
NO! There was nothing like shade ur subject combination i even asked a few of my friends that have seen their complete result and dey said they did not see anything like shading subject combination. For were we for shade an sef!
Re: Jamb:incomplete Result by dnpasion(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2011
I have smiliar problem too and have been making every effort to know what exactly is happening but didn't get to know till this present moment,i have a sister who work at Jamb office Abuja,she told me that i should be patient that the result is yet to be uploaded.so i will be more patient till the end of this week.
Re: Jamb:incomplete Result by Darwine(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2011
If your incomplete results are not rectified within 21 days of release of results, i dont think something will be done again. Simply forward your report to the jamb office nearest to you or look for a link. Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

. / Uniuyo 2013/2014 Post Utme aptitude Test Postponed Til lfurther Notice / UNIVERSE: Amazing Facts About The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.