Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (71747 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Coldfeets: 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
sinaj:
Nigerians that lost their money to this scheme will jubilate grin

Their jubilation will not bring back the money the lost.

It's like a total wasted effort.

Besides, all man will still die.

But wait o... tell me the truth, are you among those jubilant Nigerians you mentioned? wink
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by cashkid: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Believe this at ur own peril....their intention is yo resurrect mmm...soon they go tell another person don take over the affairs of mmm with new innovations. Lol......n some will still be caught in the net! Just like 9mobile another businessman don buy mmm lol
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Reference(m): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
That was his unfortunate mission on earth. Born to cause pain by greed and avarice. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by bejeria101(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
sinaj:
Nigerians that lost their money to this scheme will jubilate grin

They were warned did they listen? No! Then these new scheme came up we still warned them did they listen mbanu got a friend that had 625k trapped that's money gone into voice mail lol

1 Like

Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Segmat1: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nigerian curses finally worked out.Vanity upon vanity.Anyway RIP sha
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by holluwai(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Finally all the curses don catch this man grin
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
SmartMugu:
Die ke? Which kain yeye death be this one na? Wrong time to die. Where people money?
E don follow am enter coffin
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Coolgent(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
folakemigeh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry

Such a nice man, He ensured he kept Most Nigerians Bank Account ACTIVE

With the Advent of MMM, most people got to know which banks had the fastest Transfer and which bank was more reliable.

I can never forget my experience with GTB to ACCESS bank Transfer----- Took almost two days for it to get to the Receiver,(GH) By then he had reported my upload as Fake, i cried that day like a baby who they took the moma's breasts away from grin
grin who knows i may be the receiver (GH) grin
Mak i pay u nw
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Ophilabraham: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wait ayam not understanding.. He never stole any money from you, abi shey na him account you dey too shocked
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Olysmile(f): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Rest in peace mmm
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by anigold(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Akinbahm:
Arsene Wenger, hope you dey prepare sha?
which kind arsenal fan be this hahahahahaha
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Bluehill1051: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
ucheuzor1:
After duping me of #50,000 from my scholarship money and 100k from my friend, karma finally caught up with him.

The guiders are next in the line.
You dy mad
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by krossi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
haha... i trust naija....

every1 dat lost monies to his scheme had volunteered one member of their village pple to visit him... now see
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by anigold(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
irenmwinfo:

source : https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-mmm-pyramid-scheme-founder-dead-mavrodi/29124267.html
eya this man made overnight millionaires.. them guiders hammer.. what a nice man with a nice idea to make everyone rich..
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by SuperBlack: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
Jaguntemmy:
NA CURSE KILL AM? HE IS AFRAID OF NIGERIA COMMING TO RUSSIA FOR WORLD CUP THIS JUNE. HE WILL RESURRECT IN AUGUST
Hahahahaha. Chai.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by SuperBlack: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
folakemigeh:

With the Advent of MMM, most people got to know which banks had the fastest Transfer and which bank was more reliable.

I can never forget my experience with GTB to ACCESS bank Transfer----- Took almost two days for it to get to the Receiver,(GH) By then he had reported my upload as Fake, i cried that day like a baby who they took the moma's breasts away from grin
And he Remained a Kind Man
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Treasure17(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Eeyah.. Thank God I withdrew my money before the freezing of a thing. Thank you and Rest in peace if Nigerians will allow that.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by chysam: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
See as all of una dey abuse sharp guy. Through this guys scheme,I built 5 state of the art houses,bought a bugatti car,married 3 wives in obedience to my late grandpa's advise,obtained chieftancy title in my community,travelled to LONDON,DUBAI,USA and RUSSIA on several occassions. I never lost a dime to him because I am equally a sharp guy.

I go miss this baba die.

Incase you seek another mouth watery ponzi shstcheme that will make you be like me,drop your number,I will call you.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by obinoral1179(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
folakemigeh:

MMM you just makes me laugh here...
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Duru009(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Your money has finally gone !
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by bottlecap: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
sinaj:
Afang soup is the secret grin
I would some if don't mind
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by kcfresh110: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Jaguntemmy:
NA CURSE KILL AM?
HE IS AFRAID OF NIGERIA COMMING TO RUSSIA FOR WORLD CUP THIS JUNE.
HE WILL RESURRECT IN AUGUST

HEYAH

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)

Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by bottlecap: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
sinaj:
Afang soup is the secret grin
I would like to get some if don't mind
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by IdeyFindWife: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
folakemigeh:

You dis bad geh.
But you kept quiet when they were castigating those who engaged in the scheme?
So, you were mining millions all that time?
Chai, chop alone is not good o

But sha, me I know say na Nigerian village witches locate the man!
I know say Nobody fit pack Naija pple money and go scotfree except, of course, Nigerian pot-belly polithiefcians!
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Revolva(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
YEKPA

MAVRO DON DIE...MHN SMALL TIME MMM SITE WILL BE NO WHERE IN CYBERSPACE
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Sike(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
GOOD RIDDANCE
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by tokrizy: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
angry why dis guy die b4 world cup na??..oh gosh d tin pain me sha.GOD SAVE AM SAY. DIE QUICK..u for die well by then
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Dani2017: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
The next to die iz mr andrew,am waiting for his obituary announcement
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Troublemaker007(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
I wonder what this man will tell God to defend himself.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Troublemaker007(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dani2017:
The next to die iz mr andrew,am waiting for his obituary announcement

Pained!

Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by biobio111: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dear God, please woke Sergei Mavrodi (founder of MMM) up from death as you do to Lazarus. So that he can pay me my hard earn money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" / Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.